Want to access the benefits of PlayStation Vue on your Roku device? Well, with the recent technological advances in the streaming industry, the activation process for overly complicated devices becomes easy for the users. To follow this trait, the process of completing www.psvue.com/activate has now come on the safer side, and anyone who is using the service can easily perform these steps with such consummate ease. Talking about the process to activate PS Vue on your Roku Device, one can initiate the steps by adding the PlayStation Vue from the channel store on a Roku device and choosing the option, which says “Activate Your Device” to receive a code that can be used to activate the Roku device successfully. Once you get the activation code, it can be taken over to the PS Vue Activate Roku page – psvue.com/activate, where it can be entered to complete the activation process.
In this article, we have compiled all the proven steps on how anyone can activate their PS Vue on their Roku Device by using the www.psvue.com/activate link. Check out the major steps and details about PS Vue.
What are the Channels Available on PlayStation Vue?
Although we all know PlayStation Vue is an incredible live TV subscription, which supports and promises high-quality content from different niches. Let’s seek out the best and most popular channels available on Sony PS Vue.
- Disney XD
- Animal Planet
- National Geographic
- TNT and many more
PS Vue is a well-organized platform of Sony where you will find everything placed in such a way that you won’t have any trouble finding the content you wish to see. After seeking the knowledge of PlayStation Vue, it’s time to complete the PSVue activation process.
How to Download PlayStation Vue on Roku?
To enjoy the unlimited fun that PlayStation Vue has to offer, one should need to install the app and activate it on your Roku device. However, before that, you will need to make sure that you have a valid Roku account because you can only install the app if you have a valid Roku account.
- To start with the steps, first, you will need to log into your Roku account.
- Now, search for the PlayStation Vue app.
- Once it is done, click on the option which says “Download.”
- Tap the option to download and install the app on your Roku.
- After this, you will need to visit www.psvue.com/activate and complete the steps.
Guide to Set up and Activate PlayStation Vue (psvue.com/activate)
Follow the proven steps that will help you to complete PlayStation Vue activate Roku effortlessly so you can enjoy watching live TV and PlayStation DVR content streaming.
- To start with, press the “home” button on your Roku remote to access the home screen.
- Next, select the “Menu” button and go to the “Streaming Channels” option.
- Press OK on the streaming channels to open the Roku channel store.
- After this, search for the “Playstation Vue activate” channel from the Roku Channel Store.
- Then, go for the option “Add Channel” and press the OK button to add the channel on your Roku streaming device.
- Finally, the PS Vue channel is added to your Roku device. Now, you will need to buy a PlayStation Vue Channel subscription to active the PlayStation channel.
Note: To begin the step, it is important to have a PS Vue channel subscription package.
- To begin with, press the home button to go on the Roku home screen.
- Launch and open the PlayStation Vue app and get an activation code. Use this code to activate PS Vue on Your Roku Device.
- In the next step, visit the official URL of psvue.com/activate and enter the code in the given field.
- After this, it will ask you to pay channel subscription charges either through credit card or PayPal method.
- Once the process has been completed, a success message will appear on your TV screen.
By performing the steps, the PlayStation channel will be added and activated on your Roku streaming device. You can now easily access and start streaming the PlayStation channel immediately. In addition, you can stream the best TV shows, drama, comedy, movies, and much more on your Roku streaming device.