October 8, 2021 / Activate Guide
netflix.com/ tv8 – Enter Code to Stream Original Netflix Shows Anytime, Anywhere
Last updated on October 11th, 2021
Netflix, Inc., or simply Netflix, is an over-the-top streaming service offering subscription-based videos, award-winning TV shows, thrilling documentaries, hit movies, anime, and more on thousands of internet-connected devices. The American media service is renowned for its awe-striking original programs like Money Heist, You, Sex Education, and more. To watch Netflix on your TV-connected device, make sure you subscribe to a suitable package. After you have made a purchase, connect your TV to your Netflix account. If your TV generates a code to complete the activation process, you will need to navigate to netflix.com/tv8 to accomplish the task.
This is exactly how you need to enter the code displayed on your TV using the authorized link.
- On your computer or mobile phone, launch your favorite browser.
- In the URL bar, type netflix.com/tv8.
- You will be prompted to enter the 8-digit code in the given field.
- After entering the code, click the “Continue” button to finish the process.
You will then be able to watch what you want.
How to Sign in/ Connect/ Activate Your Netflix Account using netflix.com/tv8
Have you got your TV set up already? Is it connected to the high-speed Internet? You will be able to watch as much as you want. That’s not it! You can watch your favorite videos, shows, and movies whenever and wherever you want without a single commercial.
If you have kids at home, you may like to create profiles for your little ones so that they can have their share of fun and adventure with their favorite characters. The best thing is Netflix bequeaths you with kid’s profiles with PIN-protected parental controls. You can easily restrict the maturity content and block specific titles that you think are not suitable for kids.
Are you all set to watch NETFLIX everywhere? You just need to choose a plan and create an account to stream Netflix shows and unlimited movies on your TV, laptop, tablet, and phone without paying more. Let’s learn how to sign in with Netflix and later use an activation code at netflix.com/tv8 to enjoy your favorite shows.
- Visit the Netflix website and click the “Sign In” button.
- Enter your email or phone number and password.
- Click the RED “Sign In” button.
- Or, if you want to log in with Facebook, select the option right there.
You are now good to go with the following steps to start watching the best Netflix shows on your TV.
- Switch on your smart TV and go to the application store.
- Install the “Netflix” app using the on-screen keyboard.
- Once the app is installed, launch it.
- It will seek the log-in credentials.
- Enter the same to generate a code (if your TV prompts you to use a code to complete the process).
- Save the code or leave the screen visible for the rest of the process.
- Go to netflix.com/tv8 on your regular browser and enter the code.
- You need to be a little careful while carrying out this task.
- If you enter the code correctly, click the “Enter code to Continue” button.
- On the next screen, you will be asked to follow the prompts.
- Enter details as prompted and accomplish the activation process.
That’s it! You can now go ahead and watch amazing original shows.
Troubleshooting Steps for Invalid Code
Did you see a message on the screen that read – “Invalid Code. Please check the code and try again”?
You need not panic. This thing is cool! It is just that you have entered an invalid code. To get rid of this and to get going with the activation process, here’s what you will have to do.
- Unplug Device from Power: Yes, you will have to unplug your device from power. First, turn off your device, unplug it, and wait for, at least, 30 seconds. After a little pause, plug your device back in and repeat the process. Generate another activation code and enter it on the authorized page.
- Use Separate Device on the Same Internet Connection: Not many people pay attention to this not-so-trivial point. When you access the activation page on a different device – your computer or phone, make sure it uses the same Wi-Fi as your TV.
- Delete Cache and Cookies: How often do you clear your cookies and cache files from your browser? Make it a habit if you are not doing it regularly. Temporary files will be removed that might prevent you from completing the task.
Can I Enter Code using Netflix.com/activate?
Yes, you certainly can! It is highly recommended to stick to the instructions as shown on your TV screen. If you have to use netflix.com/activate, here’s how it should be done.
- After you spot an activation code on the TV screen, you will need to go to netflix.com/activate.
- You will have to sign in to complete this process. So, enter your phone number or email address and click “Sign In”.
- After you have signed in, select a profile.
- Enter the code displayed on the TV screen.
- Make sure you enter it in the “Enter Code” field.
- Now, click the “Activate” button.
Your device is connected to your Netflix account.
What to Do If I Can’t Sign in to Your Netflix Profile on a Specific Device?
Let’s say you are unable to sign in on a particular smart TV. Here are the top troubleshooting tips.
- Verify your registered email and password.
- Sign in using netflix.com/tv8 or scan the QR code.
- Reset the password.
- Reset Netflix.
- Restore your default connection settings.
- Improve your Wi-Fi signal.
- Restart your home network.
Is this article helpful?