January 5, 2021 / Admin
How to Activate FX TV on Smart Devices?
Last updated on January 23rd, 2021
FX is one of the most popular pay television in the United States. Owned by the Walt Disney Company, FX original programming aspires to the standards of subscription channels such as Showtime, HBO, and Starz while providing mature content and themes. top-notch directing, writing, and acting, and sister channels such as FXM and FXX. What makes FX TV unique from its rival service providers is the availability of reruns or theatrical movies and terrestrial-network sitcoms. Moreover, if you wish to go for advertisement-free content, you can enjoy your favorite movies and shows without ads on subscribing for the FX+ premium subscription service. There are more than 94 million pay television households in the United States. Apart from the flagship US network, the “FX” name is licensed to numerous related pay television channels in different countries around the world. If you are also looking to subscribe to FX TV and looking for ways to set it up on your devices such as Smart TV, Firestick, Roku, Android, or iOS, you can find the step by step instructions provided below.
Guide to Activate FX TV on Smart Devices
Steps to Enable FX TV on Smart Devices
If you wish to activate FX TV on your Microsoft XBOX 360 device, you can do so easily by following the instructions provided below.
In order to use the FXNOW app, you will first need to consider the following:
- Make sure that you are logged in to an Xbox Live Account
- There should be 138 megabytes (MB) of available space at least.
- You must have an approved TV provider.
Download the FXNOW app
- Start by logging in your Xbox Live-enabled Gamertag on your console, sign in with your Xbox Live-enabled Gamertag.
- Next, you will need to go to the applications section and select the Browse Apps or Search Apps
- Depending on the option selected, you will need to either browse or search for the FXNOW app.
- Once you locate the FXNOW app, you will need to select FXNOW to download and install the application. After you are done downloading the app, it will start automatically on your device,
- After that, you will be able to easily browse and view the details about the content available on FX TV.
NOTE: If you wish to start the FXNOW app later, you will need to go to apps > My Apps, and then to FXNOW.
To Sign in with your TV provider
- When you will start your FXNOW app for the first time, you’ll see the “Activate Device” screen on your device. Here, you will need to select the Activate option to begin.
- On the next screen, the activation code will be displayed on your screen.
- Now, you will need to go to fxnetworks.com/activate in a web browser on an Internet-enabled device. There you will need to enter the activation code from your Xbox 360.
- Next, you will be asked to select your TV provider and then log in using your TV provider account.
- After you are logged in to your TV provider account, a “Sign in completed” page will be displayed on your screen.
- You will see a “Congratulations” message on your screen. Here, you will need to select the continue option to start using FXNOW.
To Watch FXNOW
- In order to start the FXNOW app, you will need to go to apps > My Apps, and then select the FXNOW option.
- In the Featured hub, you will be able to select any of the content from the center to watch. Also, you will be able to navigate to the Shows, Movies, or Live TV
- From the Live TV hub, you will be able to access the FXNOW schedule and easily change your time zone.
- You will need to select something to watch and then select the Play
To Unlink your Console from your FXNOW Account
- If you wish to unlink your console from your FXNOW account, you will need to go to the SETTINGS section and select a TV Provider.
- After that, you will need to follow the on-screen prompts to unlink your FXNOW account from your Microsoft Xbox 360 console.
To Manage your FXNOW account
If you wish to manage your FXNOW account, you can do so easily from a web browser on an Internet-enabled device by going to the fxnetworks.com/login and logging in with your FXNOW account information.
Steps to Watch FXnetworks.com/activate on Roku
If you wish to watch FX TV on your Roku TV, you can follow the instructions provided below.
- Start by turning on your both device Roku player and Your TV.
- Then you have to sign in to your Roku com link account.
- Next, you will need to go to the Home screen by pressing the Home button on your Roku remote.
- Then, you will need to move to the Roku channel store in the main menu and try to locate the FXNOW in the Roku Channel Store from the category “Movies and TV”.
- If you wish to get more information about the fxnetworks.com/activate Roku channel, you will need to hold the “OK” button.
- After that, you will need to select the option for “Add channel” in the channel store and select the payment method.
- Then, simply select one of the methods from the given options and pay the subscription charges for enabling the FXnetworks channel.
Steps to Watch FX TV on Firestick
- When beginning to set up FX TV on Amazon Fire Stick, make sure that you have activation code and internet connection for initiating the network.
- Next, you will need to simply install an internet browser on your computer if you have not installed it yet.
- Then, in your PC browser, you will need to enter the URL of FX networks and click on the ‘Activate’ option.
- Once you are on the Activation page, you will find the different fields related to the activation code.
- Follow the on-screen prompts from thereon to set up FX TV on your Firestick.
Steps to Set UP FX TV on Android Devices
If you wish to set up your FX TV account on one of your Android devices, you can follow the instructions provided below.
- Start by downloading the FXNOW from Google Play Store on your device.
- Once the FXNOW app gets downloaded on your device, you will need to open it and select the Profile icon located at the bottom of the screen.
- Next, you will need to select the “FX+” option and also select the option that reads “Check if I have FX+”.
- Then, you will need to select your TV provider and follow the instructions to log in with your TV provider credential.
- After signing in to the account, you will need to select the “Got It” option.
- Then, you will need to sign in with your FX+ Account credentials.
- Once you are logged in to your FX+ account successfully, you will need to select the “Start Watching” option.
- As you will click on the “Start Watching” option, you will see the tab FX+ Presents on the FXNOW home screen. This will confirm successful FX+ activation!
So, these are the instructions you will need to follow in order to activate your FX TV and set it up on various smart devices.