This guide will help you install and activate the HBO Max app on your preferred streaming device via hbomax.com/tvsignin.
Owned by Warner Bros, HBO Max is a subscription-based VOD service built around the libraries of HBO, Warner Bros, and their related brands & studios. It streams exclusive HBO series, hit movies, and Max Originals. Some of the notable original series on HBO Max include Game of Thrones, Westworld, and The Sopranos.
As per AT&T, HBO and HBO Max have approximately 71 million paid subscribers worldwide. In addition, HBO Max has an official app that supports various streaming devices, including Smart TV, Roku, FireStick, Apple TV, Xbox, and Android TV.
If you have already subscribed to HBO through a participating TV provider, you can watch HBO Max on your streaming device by installing and activating the app at hbomax.com/tvsignin. Apart from your TV provider, you can directly subscribe to HBO Max and sign in with your account credentials to stream addictive series on your TV.
Guide to Activate HBO Max on Roku, Apple TV, FireStick, & Android TV 
You can watch HBO Max on streaming devices, smart TVs, computers, gaming consoles, mobile phones, and tablets.
Before following the below activation steps, make sure you arrange the below prerequisites –
- Sign in details with your TV provider or HBO Max account credentials.
- Compatible streaming device.
- High-speed internet connection.
- A mobile phone or computer to access the hbomax.com tv sign-in page.
What is hbomax.com/tvsignin?
Talking about hbomax.com/tvsignin – this is an authorized link to activate HBO Max on your TV. You can access this HBO Max TV Sign-in link on your mobile or computer browser and activate your device using your TV provider or HBO Max credentials.
Devices like Apple TV, Roku, PS, Firestick, and Android TV support the HBO Max app. So if you use one of these devices, install the HBO Max app to get a unique activation code. The code will remain valid for a brief period; hence using the code timely at hbomax.com/tvsignin is highly recommended.
If you wish to access HBO Max on your streaming device or Smart TV, you can follow the instructions below –
Activate HBO Max on Apple TV
If you use an Apple TV, you can install the HBO Max app from the App Store and start watching blockbuster movies and originals by signing in with your TV provider. Check the steps below to learn how to carry out the process.
- Turn on your Apple TV and go to the App Store.
- Look for the HBO Max app using the search option.
- Select the app and press the Get button.
- Once installed, launch the HBO Max app on Apple TV.
- Inside the app, click the Profile icon and select the Sign In option.
- If you want to continue with your TV provider, click the Sign in with a Provider option.
- You will see a unique activation code and a URL on your TV screen.
- Save the code and access hbomax.com/tvsignin on another device.
- Enter the code that appears on your TV and click the NEXT button.
- Select your TV provider and enter the sign-in credentials of your provider.
You are now ready to stream HBO Max on Apple TV.
Hbomax.com TVsignin on Roku
Roku has the latest version of the HBO Max TV app in its Channel Store. To install and activate HBO Max on Roku,
- Access the home screen of your Roku TV by clicking the Home icon on the remote.
- Go to the Streaming Channels section and select the Search Channels option under it.
- Now, type HBO Max in the search option and install the app by clicking the Add Channel button.
- Launch the app to get a tvsignin code.
- Visit hbomax.com/tvsignin on a smartphone and enter the code.
- After entering the code, tap Next.
- Provide the TV provider sign-in credentials to complete the activation process.
If the credentials are correct, your Roku screen will load, and you can watch full episodes and movies anytime on the HBO Max app.
To stream HBO Max on Fire TV or Amazon FireStick,
- Navigate to the home screen of your Amazon Fire TV.
- Select the Find option and open the App Store.
- Please search for the HBO Max app in the App Store.
- Select the app from the list that appears on your screen.
- Now download and install the HBO Max app on your Fire TV.
- Launch the app and press the Profile icon in the upper-left corner.
- Click the Sign In option.
- Enter your HBO Max account credentials (email and password) and click Sign In.
- If you have a subscription through a participating TV provider, click Sign in with a Provider and take note of the activation code.
- Keep the TV screen active while you open a computer or mobile device to access hbomax.com/tvsignin.
- Enter the code displayed on your TV and click the NEXT button.
- Type the sign-in details of your TV provider to verify your subscription.
Once verified, you can stream binge-worthy TV series and shows on your Fire TV.
Steps to Activate HBO Max on Android TV
Android TV is another compatible device for streaming high-quality HBO Max content. Here are the steps to install and activate HBO Max on Google TV –
- Install the HBO Max app from the Play Store on your Android TV.
- Open the app after installation.
- Sign in to the app with your account email and password.
- If your TV or internet provider offers HBO Max, click Sign in with a Provider.
- Take note of the activation code shown on your TV.
- Visit www.hbomax.com/tvsignin on a different device.
- Enter the code and click NEXT.
- If prompted, sign in with your service provider credentials and click Activate.
Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the activation process. After successful activation, you can watch the entire HBO Max content on Android TV.
How can I Subscribe to HBO Max?
Here’s a step-by-step guide to creating an HBO Max account.
- Visit hbomax.com and click the SIGN UP NOW option.
- Here, you need to pick a subscription plan.
- There are two plans – With Ads ($9.99 per month) and Ad-Free ($14.99/ month).
- After choosing a plan, enter your name, email address, and password.
- Click the CREATE ACCOUNT button.
- Lastly, provide the payment details to confirm the subscription.
Your HBO Max subscription is now active. You can use the account email address and password to watch the entire HBO library and Warner Bros. movies at no extra cost.
Frequently Asked Questions
Find answers to the most commonly asked questions below –
Once you have the code, visit hbomax.com/tvsignin on your computer or mobile device and enter the activation code.
Clear the HBO Max app cache and data if you can’t sign in to your HBO Max account. If this doesn’t work, uninstall and reinstall the app. It should work now.