Here are the universal steps to activate the Bravo TV app on your streaming device –
- Go to App Store or Channel Store on your device.
- Install the Bravo TV app.
- Launch the app after installation.
- Generate an activation code on your TV.
- Visit bravotv.com/link on another device.
- Enter the code and click Continue.
- Sign in with your TV provider credentials to activate Bravo TV.
Bravo TV is a popular pay television network owned by the NBCUniversal Television and Streaming division of NBCUniversal, a subsidiary of Comcast. Initially, the channel used to telecast programs related to fine arts and films; however, it is currently known for broadcasting numerous reality television series, acquired and original dramas, and feature films.
The channel is available on most Cable & Satellite networks, IPTV, and Streaming devices. However, if you wish to watch Bravo TV on your favorite streaming devices such as Apple TV, Android TV, Fire TV, or Roku, you will first need to install the activate the channel via bravotv.com/link.
Guide to Activate Bravo TV at bravotv.com/link
To know how to activate Bravo TV, go through the information provided below.
Activate Bravo TV on Android TV
- To begin with, turn on your Android TV and open Google Play Store.
- Look for the Bravo TV app using the search bar.
- Once you find the Bravo TV app, you need to download and install it on your device.
- After installing the app on your device, open the Bravo TV app.
- Now, an activation code will display on your TV screen.
- Open a web browser on your computer or mobile and go to bravotv.com/link.
- Enter the code in the provided field and press Continue.
- Select your TV provider from the list and log in using your TV provider credentials.
- Now follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Bravo TV activation process.
You can now watch Bravo TV on your Android TV.
bravotv.com link – Activate on Apple TV
- Turn on your Apple TV and go to the App Store.
- Search for the Bravo TV app using the search option.
- Select the Bravo TV app from the search results, and press GET to install it on your device.
- After installing the app, launch it to get the activation code.
- Once you have the code on your TV screen, open a web browser on your computer or phone.
- Open bravotv.com/link on the web browser.
- Enter the activation code in the provided field and press the Continue button.
- After that, choose your preferred TV provider and sign in.
Now, follow the on-screen prompts to watch the Bravo TV app on your Apple TV.
How to Activate Bravo App on Roku
- Go to the Roku Channel Store and look for the Bravo TV app using the Search bar on your Roku device.
- Once you find the Bravo TV app, press the +Add Channel button to install the app on your Roku streaming device.
- After installation, go to the home screen by pressing the Home button on your Roku remote.
- Launch the Bravo TV app and follow the on-screen prompts (if any) to receive the activation code.
- Now, as you have the code, open bravotv.com/link on your computer or mobile web browser.
- Enter the activation code in the given field and press Continue.
- Select your TV provider from the list and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the Bravo TV activation process.
Your TV screen will auto-refresh, and you can now stream Bravo TV on your Roku device.
Activate Bravo TV on Firestick via bravotv.com/link
- Turn on your Amazon Fire TV and go to the App Store.
- Search for the Bravo TV app using the Search option.
- Click Install to download and install the Bravo TV app on your Fire TV.
- After installation, launch the app.
- You will now see the activation code and activation URL on your TV screen. (Note down the code as it will be needed to complete the activation process.)
- Go to your computer or smartphone and visit bravotv.com/link on a web browser.
- Enter the activation code and press Continue.
- Select your cable TV provider from the list.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the process.
Bravo TV is now active on your Fire TV Stick device.
Frequently Asked Questions
While Closed-Captioning for the hard-of-hearing is available with all Bravo programming, there can be limited exceptions sometimes.
Absolutely, yes! You can watch full episodes without Bravo Now app at the bravotv.com site using your desktop computer or mobile browser. However, remember to sign in through your TV Provider to unlock all programming.
At present, you can watch the programming from Bravo through a participating TV Provider within the US only.
You can watch show clips, highlights, and certain episodes on Bravo TV without a Pay TV subscription. Instead, sign in with a participating TV provider credentials to watch full episodes and live TV.