Roku has taken the streaming industry by storm by offering an assortment of amazing streaming devices, players, TVs, and more. As the winter holiday season gradually sets in, many Americans gear up to enjoy a whale of a time with their near and dear ones. Since Christmas, the biggest event of the year, is around the corner, people are already getting ready with curated collections of TV shows, hit movies, TV channels, and much more. Music plays a pivotal role in elating the ambience, and Roku is a great platform to listen to your favorite music. This guide will talk about activating Christmas Music Channel on Roku and cherishing every moment with family and friends.
If it is Christmas music you long for, take a look at Roku’s massive library. Christmas Music Channel caters to your mood and lifts it with countless hours of incredible music videos of all genres. What are you waiting for? Read to know how to add & activate Christmas Music Channel on Roku and get in the Christmas spirit with new gems and your favorite classics.
Activate Christmas Music Channel on Roku
Before beginning the activation process, ensure the Roku device is set up and connected to a stable Internet connection. A minimum Internet speed is required to stream your favorite content on Roku, and you are good to go if you confirm a 3 Mbps Internet speed.
Let’s move ahead with the activation process below.
- Turn on your Roku device and confirm that it is connected to your home TV via an HDMI port.
- Access the home screen menu by pressing or clicking the Home button on your Roku remote.
- From the home screen, you will navigate to the Streaming Channels option.
- For that, you will use the remote. Scroll up or down to navigate to this option.
- Look for the Search Channels option from Streaming Channels.
- Select it to access the Roku Channel Store. Type the name of the app in the Search bar.
- Use the virtual keyboard to enter Christmas Music Channel.
- The channel will appear on the search results.
- As the Christmas Music Channel turns up on the screen, press the Add Channel button.
- Click the OK button to add the channel.
- You will see the Go to Channel option. Click it to return to the home screen.
- Navigate to the channel list to launch the Christmas Music Channel.
- Enter credentials if required and follow the on-screen prompts to activate the channel on your Roku device.
- You will see a “Congrats” message on the screen. You are ready to start enjoying music videos of all genres.
You are all set to get into the Holiday spirit. Enjoy some of the greatest Christmas songs, traditional pieces, and instrumental music. You will love to hear songs like “Silent Night”, “O Holy Night”, “Hark! The Herald Angels Sing”, “We Wish You A Merry Christmas”, “Angels We Have Heard On High”, “Auld Lang Syne”, “The First Noel”, “Away In A Manger”, and many more.
Popular Music Channels on Roku
Here are some popular music channels you would like to activate on your Roku.
- Pandora: Pandora is a big name when it comes to installing a music channel on Roku. It has a lot of varieties, with Christmas music in any category you can think of. Install Pandora from the Roku Channel Store and activate it using credentials. Access the Pandora home screen to select Browse from the menu. Navigate to the Moods and Activities section and select Holidays. It has 54-holiday stations. Listen to traditional favorites like ‘O Holy Night’ by Nat King Cole, ‘I’ll Be Home For Christmas by Michael Bublé, and ‘Have Yourself A Merry Christmas’ by Frank Sinatra.
- iHeartRadio: You will find many custom Christmas channels like North Pole Radio, iHeartChristmas Rock, iHeartChristmas, iHeartChristmas Country, iHeartChristmas Classics, and iHeartChristmas R&B. Get iHeartRadio on Roku to access live stations, Christmas tracks, and more.