December 11, 2021 / Olivia Jones
How to Get NFL Sunday Ticket without DirecTV
This year, NFL has been phenomenal so far. We are now into the Week 14 of NFL 2021-22, which will need NFL Sunday Ticket more than anything. NFL Sunday Ticket is an ultimate sports package (out-of-the-market) that broadcasts the National Football League games that aren’t available on local affiliates. If you are unable to watch your team on local television, NFL Sunday Ticket seems to be the best fit. The sports package is available or distributed exclusively by DirecTV in the United States.
With NFL Sunday Ticket, watch every Sunday game (out-of-the-market) on your streaming device like Apple TV, Roku, Android, PS 4, or Xbox. However, you must meet all the eligibility criteria to get NFL Sunday with DirecTV. For that, go to the official DirecTV website and check for your eligibility by entering your address. If you aren’t eligible, don’t lose hope. There are alternative methods to get the NFL Sunday Ticket without DirecTV.
How Can I Get NFL Sunday Ticket without DirecTV
As stated above, the NFL Sunday Ticket is distributed in the U.S.A. exclusively by DirecTV. This only means unless you have a subscription to DirecTV, it might seem to be a distant dream to watch live out-of-market Sunday games. Well, there’s a catch. You can still get Sunday Ticket via alternative streaming methods.
Try NFLST.TV To give it a shot, check the following eligibility criteria first.
- Do you live in an area or region where there’s no DirecTV satellite service available?
- Do you reside in a condo, apartment, or other multi-unit building?
If you answer in the affirmative, you may like to go ahead with the signup process to get the NFL Sunday Ticket without DirecTV.
- Check Eligibility with DirecTV: You will need to navigate to the DirecTV website to check eligibility by entering your address.
- If you are eligible, go with a subscription plan – NFLST.TV Max and NFLST.TV To Go.
- Get NFLST.TV Max for $395.99/year to watch out-of-market NFL Sunday games, plus the Red Zone and Fantasy Zone channels. You can stream Sunday games on one device.
- Get NFLST.TV To Go for $293.96/year to watch out-of-market NFL Sunday games. If a single payment is too much for you, pay in four months, which costs $73.49 per month. You can stream the games only on one device.
- Subscribe to One Plan: After selecting a plan, go ahead with signing up for your account. Complete the process by entering the payment information and other vital details.
- Download NFL Sunday Ticket: You can only download the Ticket if your account is already set up. Also, you need to confirm that your subscription is valid. Get NFL Sunday Ticket on your device to start streaming. Don’t forget to log into your subscription plan account to start watching football games on a computer.
Are You a College Student? Get Sunday Ticket U for Students
Yes, there’s a special package for college students. At just $99.99/year, you get to stream Sunday games on one device. Students can get started here –
- Access the student signup page.
- Enter your School Name.
- Provide your First Name and Last Name
- Type your Email Address.
- Select your birthday (MM/DD/YYYY)
- Click the Check Eligibility button.
If you already have an account, click the Sign in to an Existing Account button.
There’s no satellite required to grab the special package for students and stream Sunday games.
Where to Watch NFL Sunday Ticket
Install the NFL Sunday Ticket app on the following connected devices to watch the games.
- Amazon Fire TV devices with OS 5 and above
- PlayStation® 4, PlayStation 5
- Apple TV (4th generation and above, tvOS 12.x and above)
- Google Chromecast (2nd generation and above)
- Samsung Smart TV (Updated Tizen OS, 2016+)
- Roku devices (7th generation, OS 9.4 and above)
- Roku TV
- XBOX One, XBOX Series S, XBOX Series X
- Apple Watch Series 3 and above (no live games)
- Android TV (OS 5.0 and above)
- DIRECTV STREAM Device