Hallmark Movies Now is an on-demand streaming video service offering family-friendly movies, short films, and documentaries that are not available on the company’s linear networks like Hallmark Movies, Hallmark Drama, Mysteries, and Hallmark Channel.
If you subscribe to Hallmark Movies Now, you will get to watch almost 1000 hours of commercial-free Hallmark-branded original content that includes fan favorites from the vast Hallmark Hall of Fame Library.
The service is available on all popular smart devices like Android, Apple, Amazon, and Roku. To access the content from Hallmark Movies Now on these devices, all you need to do is install the Hallmark Movies Now app from your streaming device’s app store and activate it with your account credentials.
HM Now Activation Link – hmnow.com/activate
For complete information on activation, refer to the following information.
Steps to Sign Up for Hallmark Movies Now Channel
Having a subscription to Hallmark Movies Now is a must to activate the app. If you already have a subscription, you can skip the below-mentioned sign-up process and directly follow the activation steps provided ahead. However, if you are yet to register, follow these quick steps to create your Hallmark Movies Now account.
- Go to Hallmark Movies Now sign-up page.
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, Email, and Password in the prompted field.
- Next, select the checkbox next to the following two options displayed on your screen and click Continue.
- Crown Media and its affiliated companies can email me about special offers and promotions. (Optional).
- I have read and agree to the Terms of Service.
- On the next screen, choose from the desired membership plans. There are two membership plans available for Hallmark Movies Now Channel:
- Monthly $5.99
- Annual $59.99
- Then, enter the payment information (credit/debit card or net banking details) and click the Start Membership option.
- Your Hallmark Movies Now app membership will begin with a 7-day free trial.
As you have a valid subscription to Hallmark Movies Now app, you can proceed with the activation process provided below.
Guide to Activate Hallmark Movies Now Channel HMNOW
Whether you want to watch A Heartland Christmas, Rodeo & Juliet, How Sarah Got Her Wings, When Hope Calls, The Christmas Calendar, Marrying Father Christmas, etc., HM Now has a variety of classic and popular movies and series to keep you engaged.
Just complete the following activation steps and start making the most of the HM Now app on your preferred smart device.
Activate Hallmark Movies Now Channel on iOS
If you have an Apple device like Apple TV, iPhone, or iPad, you can easily access your Hallmark Movies Now channel on them by following the instructions provided hereinbelow.
- Launch the App Store on your Apple device (iPhone, Apple TV, or iPad).
- Go to the search box located in the upper section and enter “Hallmark Movies Now” to begin the search process.
- From the search result, select the Hallmark Movies Now app and tap the Get option.
- The app will begin to download and install on your device.
- After the successful installation, launch the app.
- Select the Login option and enter your Hallmark Movies Now account credentials. The HM Now app will be activated on your Apple device.
Hallmark Movies Now Activate on Roku or Roku TV
As Hallmark Movies Now is also available on Roku, you can easily watch your favorite family-friendly movies and series using it by following the instructions provided below.
- Navigate to the main menu of your Roku device.
- From the main screen, go to the Streaming Channels > Search section.
- Type Hallmark Movies Now in the search box.
- Next, select the Hallmark Movies Now app from the search result and tap Add channel button.
- Once the app gets added, press the Go to Channel option.
- Then, select the Login option from the welcome screen of the app.
- Submit your Hallmark Movies Now email address and password to sign in.
- When logged in, you can start watching your desired HM Now programming on your Roku media player.
Easy Steps to Activate HM NOW on Amazon Fire TV Stick
Fire TV users can also access the Hallmark Movies Now app by installing the app from the Amazon App Store.
- Open the Find section from the home screen of your Fire TV.
- Under the Find section, use the search option to locate and select the Hallmark Movies Now app.
- Once located, tap the Get option to install the app.
- After installation, press Open to launch the app.
- Inside the HM NOW app, tap Login and enter your HM Now account credentials.
- The Hallmark Movies Now app is now active on your Fire TV.
How to Activate Hallmark Movies Now on Xbox One?
Hallmark Movies Now is available for Xbox One users as well. If you own this device, you can easily watch HM Now Movies app on it by following these steps:
- Go to the Microsoft Store on your Xbox One.
- Using the search option in the Microsoft Store, look for the “Hallmark Movies Now” app.
- When found, select the app from the search results and tap the Get option.
- The app will begin to install on your gaming console.
- Once installed, tap the Launch/Open option.
- From the welcome screen of the app, select the Login option.
- After that, sign in using your Hallmark Movies Now account credentials.
- You should now be able to access the HM Now app using your Xbox One device.
NOTE: If you want to activate the Hallmark Movies Now app on your Xbox 360, unfortunately, this channel is no longer available.
Install & Activate HM Now on Android TV
If you are using Android TV like LGE TV, Sony TV, Freebox TV, Google Nexus Player, Razer Forge TV, and NVIDIA SHIELD, you can watch your favorite movies and series on Hallmark Movies Now channel using these Android TVs. Here are the steps to access the channel:
- On your Android device, launch the Google Play Store app.
- In the Play Store, find and select the Hallmark Movies Now app.
- Next, tap the Install option to add the application to your Android device.
- When added, tap the Open button to launch the app.
- Now, tap the Login option and enter your HM Now account credentials
- Your Hallmark Movies Now will be linked to your Android device.
Activate Hallmark Movies Now on Sony TVs and Blu-Ray Players
If you are looking to get Hallmark Movies Now on your Sony TV or Blu-Ray player, you must follow the step-by-step instructions provided below.
- Select the All Apps or Video category from the Home Screen of your Sony TV or Blu-Ray Players.
- Next, scroll down the list of video services to locate the Hallmark Movies Now app. If you have a Sony Android TV, you can search for the Hallmark Movies Now app in the Google Play app store.
- Then, launch the Hallmark Movies Now app on your Sony TV.
- Select the Login option from the welcome screen and enter your account credentials.
- The HM Now app will be linked to your Sony TV.
So, these are the steps you will need to follow to activate Hallmark Movies Now channel on your preferred device.
What all devices support Hallmark Movies Now app?
- Apple TV
- Android TV
- iOS devices (iPad and iPhone)
- Android mobile device (phone and tablets).
- Xbox One
- Amazon Fire TV
- Samsung TVs
- Kindle Fire
Frequently Asked Questions
You can access the HM Now app simultaneously on up to five devices.
No, you can buy the subscription to Hallmark Movies Now directly from their website – https://www.hmnow.com/.
Hallmark Movies Now offers users a 7-day free trial period. Canceling the subscription within this period will prevent one from getting charged.