May 12, 2021 / Activate Guide
How to Install Pure Flix on Roku Streaming Device?
Last updated on December 10th, 2021
Although pureflix.com is considered an excellent way to stream faith and family originals, TV shows, and movies, many Americans love to watch their favorite shows and movies on their TV. To make it happen, i.e. to watch shows on your big screen TV, make sure you have got a streaming platform. Roku is a well-known streaming device and you can grab a compatible Roku device to fulfill your wish. In this ultimate guide, you will learn how to install Pure Flix on Roku streaming device to watch your most loved shows.
Looking for uplifting TV shows and movies that you can watch with your kids? Pure Flix is one of the popular faith and family-friendly streaming services that will leave you feeling inspired. When you sign up with Pure Flix and subscribe to the service, you are guaranteed to watch entertainment with faith and family values. Simply get the Pure Flix app installed on your streaming device (Roku, Roku Smart TV, Chromecast devices, Apple TV, and Amazon Fire TV devices). These streaming devices provide options to access your pureflix.com account.
No matter which streaming platform (considered the above media players given) you have, ensure you have downloaded and installed the Pure Flix app on it to access the content. Read on to know how to install Pure Flix on Roku and use the device to stream the best faith and family originals.
An Introduction to Roku – The Most Popular Streaming Device in the United States
A popular streaming device in the U.S., Roku easily allows its users to watch anything (favorite movies, shows, and sports) on the big TV screen. For this, the digital media player must be connected to your TV on the same network and your TV will be used as another screen. When connected, your Roku device can stream both paid and free channels.
How to Setup Roku: After purchasing your Roku, complete the setup process before you start accessing the content. Check the following steps for Roku setup.
- Unravel the Roku box.
- Place batteries in the remote.
- Look for the supplied power cord. It will help you connect your device to a wall outlet.
- Use the most appropriate cable (a high-speed HDMI cable or a premium high-speed HDMI cable) to connect the media player to your TV.
- From your screen, select the correct TV outlet, which would bring the Roku logo on the screen.
- Choose a language and tap “OK”.
How to Connect Roku to the Internet: Once your Roku is connected to the TV, access the network, select your home network, and enter the credentials to connect to the Internet. If you have entered the correct information, it will automatically connect.
How to Stream Entertainment on Roku: Subscribe to the service (channels) that you want to watch (in this case, it is Pure Flix). Access the Search option on your Roku using the Roku remote, get the app on the device, and start streaming.
Today, more than half of the American residents prefer streaming content on the Internet via a streaming device. This figure is going to increase in the future. If you already have a Roku device and have an active subscription to Pure Flix, nothing can stop you from watching the best Christian movies with your family.
Complete Guide on How to Install Pure Flix on Roku Streaming Device
With a Roku device at home, your movie night just got a whole lot easier. Watch inspiration every day, experience documentaries, TV shows, faith and family originals, and more by getting the Pure Flix app on your Roku. Here’s how to install Pure Flix on Roku streaming device and enjoy kid’s movies, feel-good movies, classic movies, Christian comedy movies, best Christian movies, family-friendly movies, Christmas music and movies, and educational movies.
How to Watch Pure Flix on Roku Smart TV: Check the following steps to add the channel to your Roku smart TV.
- Switch on your device. Press the Home button on your Roku remote to access the Home page.
- Select the “Streaming Channels” option.
- Then, select “Search Channels” where you need to look for the channel, i.e. PureFlix.
- Type in the keyword to get the app on the screen.
- Select it and sign in to Pure Flix (if you haven’t) using the email address and password.
- That’s it! You are all set to access the amazing content that PureFlix has to offer.
How to Watch Pure Flix on a Roku Supported Device (Streaming Stick, Ultra, Premiere, Roku TV, LT, 3, 4): Here’s how you can add the channel to your Roku platform –
- Use your Roku remote to access the Roku home page.
- Navigate to “Streaming Channels” and then select “Search Channels”.
- In the Search bar, type in PureFlix.
- Download and install the channel.
- It will prompt you to enter your Pure Flix credentials to sign in to your Pure Flix account. Use the credentials – email address and password – that you have created or used to sign up for the Pure Flix account.
The above steps will help you install Pure Flix on Roku Streaming device and access the best content that will inculcate faith and values.
Compatible/ Supported Roku Devices –
The Pure Flix app is available on your Roku streaming device. Take a look at the best and latest streaming players and smart TVs here.
How to Watch Pure Flix on Any Smart Device?
Having a computer or tablet also lets you access entertainment by getting the Pure Flix application. Installing the app on your Apple or Android device is simple and straightforward. You can install the Pure Flix app on your smart device in 5 steps.
- First, sign up with the Pure Flix free trial. (Check the steps below)
- The next step involves getting or downloading the app from the App Store or Play Store (depending on your device).
- Login using the credentials and start browsing.
- Explore content categories.
- You are ready to enjoy various titles. You have endless entertainment waiting for you – thousands of options.
How to Watch Pure Flix – Get Pure Flix on Supported Smart TVs and Media Players
Apart from Roku, the Pure Flix channel can be downloaded and installed on all the supported smart TVs and media players.
Get Pure Flix on Apple TV: The following steps will help you get the app on your Apple TV.
- Turn on your Apple TV and navigate to the App Store from the home screen using the remote.
- Select the App Store icon and you will see at the top of the screen – “Featured, Top Charts, Categories, Purchased, and Search”.
- Select Search and type in PureFlix in the text box.
- The app will appear on the screen. You need to “Download” the app and sign in to your Pure Flix account using the sign-in credentials that you had used while creating the account.
- You are all set to access the Pure Flix content.
Get Pure Flix on Amazon Fire TV (Fire TV and Fire TV Stick): Here are the steps to follow to find the channel on your Amazon Fire TV device.
- On your remote, click the Home (Look for the Home icon)
- Scroll to the left for the “Search” option.
- Key in “PureFlix” and get the app.
- Next, you will scroll down to “Apps & Games”.
- Choose the app and complete “Download”.
Get Pure Flix on Android TV (Android Boxes and Android Enabled TVs): Make sure you have access to Google Play Store.
- Navigate to the Home screen and go to Play Store for the app Pure Flix.
- Key in “PureFlix” and click the app to “Install” it.
- Once you have got the app, click “Open”.
- Enter the Pure Flix login details to sign in and enjoy the endless entertainment.
Watch Pure Flix on Chromecast (Chromecast Stick):
- If you are an Apple device user, go to the Home screen.
- From there, navigate to the App Store.
- You are required to search for the channel. So, key in the app name, i.e. PureFlix.
- Once it appears on the screen, click on the “Get” option to install it.
- Next, you need to ensure that both your Chromecast device and Apple device are connected to the same Internet.
- If yes, launch the app and choose the Chromecast icon. (It should be located in the upper-right of the screen.)
- Now, select a title. You are ready to start casting.
Watch Pure Flix on Samsung Smart TV: Your Samsung Smart TV should be compatible to access Pure Flix.
- From the Home screen, access the Samsung Smarthub using the TV remote.
- In the left-hand section, select “Apps”.
- You are required to search for the channel. So, key in the app name, i.e. PureFlix.
- Once it appears on the screen, you should also see an on-screen keyboard.
- Make the most of this on-screen keyboard and type the app name.
- Select “Done”.
- Now, select Pure Flix.
- You are ready to stream the best of Pure Flix.
Use similar steps to watch Pure Flix on your LG smart TV, iPhone & iPad, Sony Smart TV, and more. Hope you now know how to install Pure Flix on Roku Streaming device and other digital media players.