The Ultimate Rap League is considered the world’s most respected and largest MC battle arena. The Ultimate Rap League app offers fresh content every week and is the number one source for rap battles.
Commonly referred to as SMACK/URL, The Ultimate Rap League is owned by acclaimed hip hop promoter Troy “Smack White” Mithell, Street Star Norbes, Jean “Cheeko” French, and Eric Breasley.
The Ultimate Rap League application is available on all popular streaming devices, including Roku, Fire TV, Android TV, and Apple TV. You can also download the URLTV app on your Android or iOS device to watch exclusive content.
If you wish to access the URLTV.TV app on any of your streaming devices, you first need to install the app from the app store and activate it online at activate.urltv.tv/activate. To watch URLTV on your TV, you need an active subscription with Ultimate Rap League.
Guide to Activate URLTV at activate.urltv.tv/activate
To ensure you carry out the activation process without a hassle, you must consider a few things. First, look at the following prerequisites and keep them at your disposal for a smooth procedure.
- Ultimate Rap League subscription details.
- Stable Wi-Fi network.
- A compatible TV-connected streaming device.
- A tablet, mobile phone, or computer to access activate.urltv.tv/activate.
Ultimate Rap League Activate on Roku
The following steps will help you stream the Ultimate Rap League app on your Roku streaming device –
- Turn on your Roku device and press the Home button on your Roku remote to get to the home screen.
- Once you are on the home screen, scroll down and select the Streaming Channels option.
- In the Streaming Channels section, use the Search Channels option to locate the URLTV.TV app.
- Open the app preview page and click Add Channel button to install the app on Roku.
- After installation, click Go to Channel option to launch the URLTV app.
- Inside the app, select the Sign-in option to get the activation code.
- Once you have the code, open a web browser on your phone or computer and visit activate.urltv.tv/activate.
- Enter your email address in the prompted field and press the Next.
- Now check your email inbox for a login link. Follow the instructions provided in the email and sign in.
- Once logged in, enter the activation code and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation process.
After successful activation, you can access URLTV.TV app on your Roku TV.
Get URLTV on Apple TV via activate.urltv.tv/activate
Check the simplest way to activate Ultimate Rap League on your Fire TV device below –
- Go to the App Store on your Apple TV, and find the URLTV.TV app using the search feature.
- Download and install the app on your Apple TV.
- Launch the Ultimate Rap League app after installation.
- Follow the prompts on your TV to get an activation code.
- Keep the code screen active while you open activate.urltv.tv/activate on a computer or mobile device.
- Enter your email address in the prompted field and click Next.
- If you have a URLTV account associated with this email, you will receive an email with a link to sign in. Open the link and sign in using your login credentials.
- Enter the activation code displayed on your TV screen and click Activate.
You can now enjoy your favorite rap battles on your Apple TV.
URLTV.TV Activate on Android TV
Here’s a rundown of steps to install and activate the Ultimate Rap League app on your Android TV –
- Power on your Android TV.
- Use the remote to navigate to the Play Store.
- Type Ultimate Rap League in the search bar and select the app from the suggestions
- Click the Install button when the app appears on the TV screen.
- Launch the app once it’s installed on your Android TV.
- You will see a code along with instructions on your TV screen.
- Open your computer and access the URL – activate.urltv.tv/activate.
- Enter your email address and follow the instructions sent in your email to sign in.
- Enter the code when prompted and click the Activate button.
- The system will take a moment to verify the details.
After verification, your Android TV will be ready to stream Ultimate Rap League.
Activate URLTV.TV on Amazon Fire TV
- Firstly, turn on your Amazon Fire TV and go to the home screen by pressing the home icon on your remote.
- Select the Find option and search for URLTV.TV app in the app store.
- Once you find the app, go to its preview page and select the Install option to download & install the app.
- Now launch the URLTV app on Fire TV to get the activation code.
- Save the code, open a web browser on another device, and visit activate.urltv.tv/activate.
- You need to sign in to your URLTV account using your login details.
- Enter the activation code in the prompted field and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation process.
URLTV.TV is now active on your Amazon Fire TV stick.
How to Subscribe to Ultimate Rap League?
You must subscribe to Ultimate Rap League to watch new rap battles and weekly interviews. To subscribe –
- Visit the official Ultimate Rap League website – https://urltv.tv.
- Click the Subscribe button on the top right corner.
- Enter the email address and password. (If you are already a member, enter the login credentials.)
- Click the Create New Account button.
- Choose your payment method and enter the details to subscribe to Ultimate Rap League.
Note: If you have a Google account, you can directly sign in with Google.
Frequently Asked Questions
Some of the most commonly asked questions about Ultimate Rap League activation –
You can subscribe to Ultimate Rap League for $7.99 per month.
Go to the application store on your Smart TV and search for the Ultimate Rap League (URLTV.TV) app. Then, click the Install button to get the app on your TV.
Yes, installing the app on Roku doesn’t cost a thing. However, you will require the Ultimate Rap League subscription details to stream rap battles.