Check this guide to activate UP Faith & Family on your streaming device via my.upfaithandfamily.com/activate and binge the best in family and faith-affirming entertainment.
UP Faith & Family is a subscription-based streaming service that offers a variety of family-friendly entertainment, including movies, TV shows, documentaries, and music specials. The service is ad-free and has a growing library of over 3,000 titles.
The channel has a dedicated TV app compatible with many TV-connected devices such as Apple TV, Roku, fireTV, and Android-based Smart TV. You can also watch the channel on the go via UP Faith & Family mobile app on your iOS and Android phones.
Activate the UP Faith and Family subscription on your favorite TV screen at my.upfaithandfamily.com/activate and make any room your family room anytime, anywhere.
my.upfaithandfamily.com/activate – Roku, FireStick, Apple TV, and Android TV
Please consider the below things if you want to activate the UP Faith and Family app on your preferred streaming device:
- High-speed and stable internet connection.
- Subscription details with UP Faith & Family.
- A compatible streaming device – Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, or Android TV.
- A second device (a mobile phone or computer) to access my.upfaithandfamily/activate URL.
If you have the above prerequisites handy, follow the instructions below to install and activate the UP Faith and Family app:
Roku Streaming Device
Follow the steps below to activate UP Faith and Family on Roku:
- Go to the Roku Channel Store from the home screen and install the UP Faith and Family app.
- Launch the app and select the Sign-in option to get a unique activation code.
- Once you have the code, visit my.upfaithandfamily.com/activate on another device.
- Sign in using your email address and password to activate your device.
- Enter the code given on your TV screen and click the Submit button.
Your Roku TV screen will refresh automatically. You can now watch faith-friendly movies, uplifting series, and more on your Roku TV.
Catch all available seasons with exclusive behind-the-scenes specials on your FireTV by installing and activating the UP Faith & Family app.
- From your Fire TV home screen, go to the Amazon App Store.
- Click the magnifying glass icon and search for the UP Faith and Family app.
- Select the app and press the Get option to install the app on Firestick.
- After installation, launch the app to get a unique activation code.
- Save the code and access my.upfaithandfamily.com/activate on another device.
- Sign in to your account and provide the code displayed on the TV screen.
- Click the Submit button.
Your TV is now ready to stream your favorite programs on the UP Faith & Family app.
Apple TV supports the latest UP Faith and Family app. You can install the app from the App Store. Here are the steps to install and activate the app on Apple TV:
- Go to the App Store on your Apple TV
- Search for the UP Faith and Family app and choose the app from the search results.
- Install the app on Apple TV.
- Launch the app and follow the prompts on your TV to get a unique activation code.
- Now, visit my.upfaithandfamily.com/activate on your computer or mobile device.
- Provide the login credentials, enter the code from your TV, and click Activate.
Your Apple TV will be ready to stream UP Faith and Family programs.
Android TV/ Sony Bravia
If you own an Android TV, we will ensure you don’t face a problem while activating the UP Faith and Family app.
- Turn on your Android TV.
- Use the remote to navigate to the Play Store.
- Type UP Faith and Family using the virtual keyboard.
- Click the Install button to download and install the app on your device.
- Once installed, press Open to launch the app.
- Leave the screen visible and open my.upfaithandfamily.com/activate on a separate device.
- Enter your Email Address and Password.
- Type the code to complete the activation process.
After successful activation, you can enjoy UP Faith & Family programming on your Android TV.
How to Watch UP Faith & Family on iOS or Android
What better way to watch UP Faith & Family anywhere than getting the app on your smartphone? The UP Faith & Family app is available on iOS and Android devices.
For iOS (iPhone or iPad)
Here are the steps on how to watch UP Faith & Family on iPhone/iPad:
- Open the App Store.
- Search for UP Faith & Family.
- Tap on the UP Faith & Family app icon.
- Tap on the Get button.
- Enter your Apple ID password and tap the Sign In button.
- Once installed, open it.
- Sign in with your credentials.
- Start watching your favorite shows and movies!
To watch UP Faith & Family on Android devices, you can follow these steps:
- Open the Google Play Store: Tap the Google Play Store icon on your Android device’s home screen.
- Search for UP Faith & Family: Use the search bar at the top of the Play Store and type in UP Faith & Family.
- Download the App: Find the UP Faith & Family app in the search results and tap the Install button to download and install the app on your Android device.
- Launch the App: After the installation is complete, tap the Open button to launch the app.
- Sign In or Create an Account: Sign in with your UP Faith & Family account if you have one, or create a new one.
You are now ready to watch Faith favorites, wedding shows, must-watch mysteries, and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
To watch your favorite shows on the big screen, enter the activation code on the authorized URL – my.upfaithandfamily.com/activate.
If you have a Smart TV or streaming device, you can install the UP Faith & Family app from the application store. Then, launch the app to generate a code, and use the code at the my.upfaithandfamily.com activation page. Once activated, you can start streaming faith-based programs on your TV.
To activate the UP Faith and Family app on Roku –
– Install the UP Faith and Family app from the Channel Store.
– Launch it to generate a code.
– Visit my.upfaithandfamily.com/activate on another device.
– Enter the sign-in details and activation code.
– Your Roku device is now ready to stream the channel.