If you love faith-based films, movies, and TV shows, you may want to try UPtv. UPTV is the ultimate television home for uplifting entertainment.
Originally Gospel Music Channel, UP TV is available in millions of homes in the United States and can be found on cable systems such as DIRECTV, AT&T U-Verse, Dish, and Verizon FiOS.
Apart from these cable providers, you can stream UPTV on your streaming device via UP Faith and Family subscription.
Interestingly, UPTV is available on Roku through the UP Faith and Family app. This guide will teach you simple steps to stream UPtv on Roku.
Things you Need to Watch UPTV on Roku
You can’t stream UPTV on Roku unless you fulfill the following requirements.
- Firstly, you will require an internet connection.
- Make sure your Roku is updated to the latest version.
- Install the UP Faith and Family app.
- You will need a separate device to activate the UP Faith and Family app.
- An active subscription details with UP Faith and Family.
Complete Steps to Install & Activate UPTV on Roku
To watch UPTV on Roku, install the UP Faith & Family Roku channel from the Channel Store and activate it at my.upfaithandfamily.com/activate.
Refer to the steps below to add and activate the UP Faith & Family app on Roku.
- Power on your Roku device and press the Home button on the Roku remote to get to the home screen.
- Go to Streaming Channels and select the Search Channels option.
- Use the virtual keyboard and type UP Faith and Family.
- Select the app from the list and press the Add Channel button to install the app.
- Now, click the Go to Channel button to launch the app.
- Follow the prompts to get an activation code on your TV screen.
- Open a web browser on your phone, tablet, or PC and visit my.upfaithandfamily.com/activate.
- Sign in using your UP Faith & Family credentials.
- Enter the code displayed on the TV screen.
- After entering the correct code, click the Activate button.
Your Roku screen will refresh, and you can watch faith-based movies and shows on the big screen.
How to Watch UPTV on Roku without Cable?
Cord-cutters shouldn’t be worried as they can access UPTV on Roku through the following streaming services.
Frndly TV: Are you sick of cable? You can resort to Frndly TV. One of the popular streaming television services in the U.S., Frndly TV leaves no stone unturned to keep its customers engaged by offering on-demand videos, live TV, and cloud-based DVR for more than 40 live TV networks. As of May 2021, Frndly TV had over 500,000 subscribers.
Available for $6.99 per month, Frndly TV is the most affordable live TV streaming service. Visit frndlytv.com and begin a 7-day free trial by providing your personal and financial details.
Philo: Philo is another American streaming service that offers more than 60 channels for $25 per month. It also provides a 7-day free trial period. You can access UPTV content through Philo and stream other famous TV channels.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can’t access UPtv on Roku directly. Instead, you must install the UP Faith and Family app to stream UPtv on Roku.
Streaming services like Frndly TV and Philo offer UP TV on Roku. So, subscribe to any of these services and watch UPTV on Roku streaming device.
Go to channel number 338 on DirecTV to watch UPTV.