Are you looking for real family entertainment shows like Hazel, Father Knows Best, T.J. Hooker, The Partridge Family, The Saint, The Addams Family, Perry Mason, Maude, Lassie, Bewitched, and Barney Miller? Subscribing to the FETV satellite and cable network allows you to watch your favorite shows. The Family Entertainment Television (FETV) is known for featuring classic and inspirational programs aimed at the entire family. The best way to stream the programs is to get FETV on Roku. Read to know how you can watch popular TV series from the ’50s through the ’90s including The Lone Ranger, Bewitched, Matlock, etc.
Where to Find FETV – Do You See the FETV on Roku?
“I would like to know if Roku has any plans of adding fetv to the lineup of channels. I would like to see a channel with MATLOCK, GUNSMOKE, BONANZA , free of course.” – wrote one user named cgwjr1. If you access the Roku community page, coming across such questions wouldn’t surprise you at all. Another user (iflyuasea) wrote, “I also would love to see FETV added, as well as GRIT TV added too!”
By now, you must have got it. Although FETV is carried by some of the most reputable and renowned satellite and cable television services, such as DISH Network channel 82, DIRECTV channel 323, Frontier Communications channel 155, Comcast and Spectrum (channel number may vary by market), FiOS channel 254, AT&T U-Verse channel 578, and Sling (Comedy Extra), you will have to toil hard to get FETV on Roku. The reason is that there’s no official FETV app available on the Roku Streaming platform.
So, what you can do is that you can access the famous shows on your Roku device using one of the above satellite and cable TV providers. Below, we will tell you how to watch FETV on Roku using Sling TV.
Procedure to Watch FETV on Roku via Sling TV
In spite of that, you can stream FETV on your favorite Roku streaming device via Sling TV. FETV is available on Sling TV when you subscribe to its packages (Sling Blue $30/ pm, Sling Blue + Orange $45/ pm, or Sling Orange $30/ pm). Check the following steps to understand how you would watch your favorite shows on Roku.
- Let’s start the process by turning your streaming device on.
- Use the remote and press the Home
- Go to the Search option in the menu. (You will see other options like Settings, Streaming Channels, My Feed, etc.)
- Since you want to download Sling TV, type it in the Roku Channel Store.
- Tap “+Add channel” (in the Movies & TV category) to get the channel to your Roku channel list.
- Launch the channel and sign up with Sling TV (if prompted) or you can activate via a unique code.
- You are now ready to watch FETV on Roku via Sling TV.
Technical Difficulties… Whom to Contact?
It is a beautiful Sunday evening. You are done with your dinner and are gearing up to watch shows with your family. And suddenly, you experience some technical difficulties. In such cases, you are advised to reach out to your cable or satellite provider. They will help you provide the best troubleshooting tips. You may also want to fill out the form below. Make sure you have contacted your satellite or cable provider first.
Since it is a technical issue, access the “Report Technical Issues” form and fill it out by rendering certain details –
- Your Name
- Your Email
- Contact Number (Optional)
- Zip Code
- Your Provider (DirecTV, Dish, Comcast, etc.)
- Time/ Date Issue Occurred
- Program Affected/ Additional Comments
- After providing the above details, you may or may not want to tick the checkbox “Sign up for the FETV e-Newsletter”. If you check the box, you give consent to receive marketing emails from Family Broadcasting Corporation, 61300 Ironwood Rd, South Bend, IN, 46614, US, http://familybroadcastingcorporation.com.
- Click “I’m not a robot”.
- Click “Send Message”.
You have sent your query. Your account will be verified and an expert will reach out very soon.
If you want to contact the team for general inquiries, here’s how you can do.
- Click here to go to the General Inquiries
- Enter your “Your Name”, “Contact Number (Optional)”, “Your Email”, and “Comments or Inquiry”.
- If you want to receive marketing emails from Family Broadcasting Corporation, 61300 Ironwood Rd, South Bend, IN, 46614, US, http://familybroadcastingcorporation.com, tick the checkbox “Sign up for the FETV e-Newsletter”. Revoke your consent by using the SafeUnsubscribe link. You will find the link at the bottom of your email.
- Now, click on the “I’m not a robot” button.
- Click “Send Message”.