Nick Jr., or the Nick Jr. channel, run by ViacomCBS, is an American pay-TV channel that primarily targets preschoolers. Launched on 28 September 2009, Nick Jr. has a lineup that features some of the most popular kids’ shows, including PAW Patrol, Blaze, Monster Machines, Shimmer & Shine, Peppa Pig, Nella the Princess Knight, Bubble Guppies, and Dora the Explorer.
Wish to keep your kids entertained and educated with these fantastic Nick Jr shows and many educational games? Then, let us guide you on getting the Nick Jr. Channel app activated on your favorite streaming device via nickjr.com/activate.
Guide to Activate Nick Jr. on Roku, FireStick, Android TV, or Apple TV
Before jumping over to the Nick Jr activation steps, you need to know the prerequisites.
- Sign-in details with your TV provider.
- A compatible streaming device – Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV Stick, etc.
- Another device (phone, tablet, or computer) to access nickjr.com/activate.
- A stable Wi-Fi connection.
Nickjr.com Activate on Roku
Add and activate the Nick Jr app on Roku so that your kids can watch original clips, exclusive sneak peeks of new series, full episodes, and more.
- Navigate to the Roku home screen by pressing the Home icon on the Roku remote.
- Go to Streaming Channels > Search Channels.
- Access the Search option and type Nick Jr.
- The app will appear in the Kids and Family section.
- Click the Add channel button to install the app on Roku.
- Now, launch the app to generate a seven-digit activation code.
- Visit nickjr.com/activate on a computer or mobile device.
- Enter the code in the required field and click Continue.
- Choose your TV provider from the list and sign in with your TV provider account credentials.
Within moments, your Roku TV will be ready to stream Nick Jr.’s shows.
Steps to Activate NickJr.com on Apple TV
Refer to the steps below to install & activate Nick Jr. on Apple TV.
- Go to the App Store on your Apple TV.
- Search for the Nick Jr app and click the Get button to install the app.
- After installation, launch the app on Apple TV.
- Follow the prompts to generate a Nickjr activation code.
- Open nickjr.com/activate on your mobile or computer browser.
- Enter the activation code and click the Continue button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and enter the TV provider sign-in credentials.
Once activated, you can watch Nick Jr on your Apple TV.
Activate Nick Jr. on FireStick at nickjr.com/activate
Here are the detailed steps to activate Nick Jr on Fire TV Stick.
- Turn on your Fire TV and go to the App Store.
- Click the magnifying glass icon and enter Nick Jr.
- Click the Get button to download & install the app on your Fire TV.
- After installation, return to the home screen and launch the app.
- You will see a unique 7-digit activation code.
- Now, grab a phone or computer to access nickjr.com/activate.
- Enter the code carefully and click Continue.
- Select your TV provider from the list. (Make sure your cable TV provider is participating with the Nick Jr channel)
- Next, enter the required login details to complete the process.
Now that your Nick Jr app is active on Fire TV, you can select a program and enjoy it with your little ones.
NickJr.com Activate Android TV
To get this kids-friendly entertaining app on your Android TV, follow the instructions suggested below.
- Go to the Apps section from your Android TV main menu.
- Select the Play Store app.
- Use the search option in the Play Store app to find the Nickjr app.
- Once located, tap the Install button to add the app to your Android TV.
- After installation, press the Open option to launch the app.
- Inside the app, select the sign-in option to get an activation code on your TV.
- On another device, visit nickjr.com/activate.
- Enter the code in the prompted field and click the Continue button.
- Then, log in to your TV Provider account.
You can now access the Nick Jr. app on your Android TV.
Nick Jr activation code is not working?
There are several reasons why the Nick Jr. activation code is not working.
- The code is expired.
- The Internet connection is poor.
- The mobile browser doesn’t support nickjr.com/activate.
- You are using incorrect TV provider sign-in details.
Here’s how to troubleshoot the Nick Jr. activation code not working issue.
- Use an Updated Streaming Device: If your streaming device is not updated, go to the Settings section to update it to the latest version.
- Generate New Code: You need not panic if the activation code is expired. Repeat the Nick Jr activation process to generate a new registration code. Without further delay, go to nickjr.com/activate to enter the code.
- Contact Your TV Provider: Resort to your TV provider if the above troubleshooting tips fail. The industry-trained professionals will resolve your query.
Best Shows to Watch on Nick Jr.
Some of the most popular Nick Jr. shows that you would fancy watching with your kids include –
- Dora the Explorer
- Team Umizoomi
- Yo Gabba Gabba!
- Wonder Pets!
- The Backyardigans
- The Fresh Beat Band
- Shimmer and Shine
- Sunny Day
- Tickety Toc
- Butterbean’s Café
- Julius Jr.
- Tong Wing
Frequently Asked Questions
Non-subscribers can have a limited viewing experience. But if your TV provider offers Nick Jr content, you don’t need to pay anything extra.
You can get Nick Jr. on Hulu as part of its $64.99/ mo plan. You can also enjoy other ViacomCBS channels like Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, TV Land, VH1, BET, MTV, CMT, and Paramount.