January 14, 2022 / Dan Smith
Guide to Activate Nick Jr. Channel App via nickjr.com/activate
Last updated on March 3, 2022
Nick Jr. or the Nick Jr. channel, run by ViacomCBS, is an American pay-TV channel that primarily targets preschoolers. Launched on 28 September 2009, Nick Jr. has a lineup that features some of the most popular kids’ shows, including PAW Patrol, Blaze and the Monster Machines, Shimmer & Shine, Peppa Pig, Nella the Princess Knight, Bubble Guppies, and Dora the Explorer.
Wish to keep your kids entertained and educated with these fantastic Nick Jr shows and many educational games? Then, let us guide you on getting the Nick Jr. Channel app activated on your favorite streaming device via nickjr.com/activate.
Things to Consider (Prerequisites)
Before jumping over to the Nick Jr activation steps, you need to know the prerequisites.
- Sign-in details with your TV provider.
- A compatible streaming device – Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV Stick, etc.
- Another smart device like phone, tablet or computer to access nickjr.com/activate.
- A stable Wi-Fi connection.
Activate Nick Jr on Roku at nickjr.com/activate
Download and activate the Nick Jr app on Roku so that your kids can watch original clips, exclusive sneak peeks of new series, full episodes, and more.
- Navigate to the Roku home screen by pressing the Home icon on the Roku remote.
- Go to Streaming Channels > Search Channels.
- Access the search option and type Nick Jr.
- The app will appear in the Kids and Family section.
- Click the Add channel button to install the app.
- Now, launch it to generate a seven-digit activation code.
- Note the code before leaving the screen and visit the official activation page – nickjr.com/activate.
- After entering the code in the required field, click Continue.
- Choose your TV provider from the list and sign in to the participating TV provider account using log-in details.
- Within moments, your Roku will be ready to stream Nick Jr. shows.
Activate Nick Jr. on Apple TV using Activation Code
Refer to the steps below to watch Nick Jr. on Apple TV.
- Go to the App Store on your Apple TV.
- Find Nick Jr app and click the Get button to install the app.
- Open the app and note down the activation code and URL.
- Open nickjr.com/activate on your mobile or computer browser.
- Enter the activation and click the Continue button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and enter the TV provider sign-in credentials.
- Once the activation process is over, you can watch Nick Jr on your Apple TV.
Activate Nick Jr on Amazon Fire TV
Here are the easy steps to activate Nick Jr on Fire TV Stick via nickjr.com/activate.
- Turn on the Fire TV and go to the App Store.
- Click the magnifying glass icon and enter Nick Jr.
- Click the Get button to download & install the app on your Fire TV.
- After installation, return to the home screen and launch the app.
- You will see a unique 7-digit activation code.
- Now, grab a phone or computer to access nickjr.com/activate.
- Enter the code carefully and click Continue.
- Select your TV provider from the list. (Make sure your cable TV provider is participating with Nick Jr channel)
- Next, enter the required log-in details to complete the process.
- Now that your Nick Jr app is ready, you can select a program and enjoy it with your little ones.
Nick Jr activation code is not working?
There are several reasons why the Nick Jr. activation code is not working.
- The code is expired.
- The Internet connection is poor.
- The mobile browser doesn’t support nickjr.com/activate.
- You are using incorrect TV provider sign-in details.
Here’s how to troubleshoot the Nick Jr. activation code not working issue.
- Use an Updated Streaming Device: If your streaming device is not updated, go to the Settings section to update it to the latest version.
- Generate New Code: You need not panic if the activation code is expired. Repeat the Nick Jr activation process to generate a new registration code. Without further delay, go to nickjr.com/activate to enter the code.
- Contact Your TV Provider: Resort to your TV provider if the above troubleshooting tips fail. The industry-trained professionals will resolve your query.
Best Shows to Watch on Nick Jr.
Some of the most popular Nick Jr. shows that you would fancy watching with your kids include –
- Dora the Explorer
- Team Umizoomi
- Yo Gabba Gabba!
- Wonder Pets!
- The Backyardigans
- The Fresh Beat Band
- Shimmer and Shine
- Sunny Day
- Tickety Toc
- Butterbean’s Café
- Julius Jr.
- Tong Wing
Frequenlty Asked Questions
Non-subscribers can have a limited viewing experience. But if your TV provider offers Nick Jr content, you don’t need to pay anything extra.