June 10, 2021 / Admin
Simple Steps for PBS Kids Device Activation via pbskids.org /activate
Last updated on October 12th, 2021
As the name suggests, PBS Kids is a children’s entertainment/ educational channel by Public Broadcasting Service (PBS), a television program distributor company in the United States. The platform plays an important role in educating children in their communities. You can access your PBS kids account on your computer and other devices such as mobile, Roku, fire tv, fire stick, and apple tv. To activate PBS kids successfully, you need to go to a link, i.e., pbskids.org/activate, and avail the benefits of various children’s shows and dramas online.
Signing in to pbskids.org (How to create a PBS Kids Account)
With a PBS Kids account, one can sign in to the mobile app/ website. Below you can find the complete steps to create a PBS Kids account and the sign-in process.
- Download the PBS kids app or visit the PBS site pbskids.org to perform the sign-in process.
- Now, choose one of the below options to sign in.
- Sign in with Email
- Sign in with Google+
- Login in with Facebook
- Don’t have an account? Create one here.
- As you are a new user, click on the last link to complete the sign-in steps.
- Once you complete the sign-in process, it’s time to create and complete the PBS Kids app or website profile.
- Go to the account creation page and fill in your details, including name, DOB, and valid email address.
- Now, enter the details again to verify your details.
- Then, generate a password that must contain at least 8 characters and combine numerals and alphabets.
- Tab the Register button to complete the account creation process.
Guide to Activate & Watch PBS Kids at pbskids.org/activate
Those who have successively created their PBS kids account can activate it by using pbskids.org/activate. The steps are below-guided:
- Open the PBS application on your device.
- Once you open the application, you will get an activation code to enter in the asked space.
- In the next step, open pbskids.org/activate on your browser’s address bar.
- Now, you will be asked to enter 6 digits code once again.
- After you enter the six-digit code, your PBS Kids subscription will be activated.
How to Activate PBS Kids on Roku
Follow the steps to activate PBS kids on your Roku
- Login to your Roku by using your key credentials.
- On the home page, explore Search from the left-side panel and type PBS KIDS.
- In the next step, click on the “Add Channel” option and tap the Ok button.
- Now, click “Go to Channel,” and you will be prompted to a new screen, where you will get a pbskids.org/activate code.
- Then, open a web browser such as Chrome, Safari, or Firefox and type pbskids.org/activate and type the code you receive on your Roku screen.
- Click the Continue button and complete the sign-in process by pursuing the above-mentioned signed-in steps.
- Once it is done, open the PBS Kids channel on your Roku TV and enjoy the services.
Guide to Activate PBS Kids on Amazon Fire TV
If you have an Amazon Fire account, then you need to pursue the steps as follows:
- Open the PBS Kids channel on your computer or mobile/ tablet device. Or you can download the PBS Kids application from the app store.
- Next, open the Settings menu, select the option Change Account and follow the on-screen prompts.
- You will see a new option that requests you to activate, then click on the “Activate.”
- After this, an activation instruction along with a PBS Kids activation code will display on the screen.
- Now, visit the link, which says pbskids.org/activate from your computer, and enter the activation code.
- Tap Continue, and you are taken to a new page, where you need to sign in with a Google, Facebook, or PBS account.
- After the completion of the signing process, your device has been activated with PBS Kids.
Activate PBS Kids on Apple TV via pbskids.org/activate
- To start with, open the PBS Kids app if it is already installed. If it is not installed, visit and open the App Store to download and install the application.
- Once it is installed, you will get instructions on activating the app on your Apple TV screen.
- Now, you will see an activation code; then, you are guided to go to pbskids.org/activate from your browser.
- Enter the activation code and click on the Continue tab for the completion of the process.
How to Stream PBS Kids on your computer
You can activate the PBS Kids app on your computer/ laptop by visiting pbskids.org/activate. After that, make sure to log in to your account to get started. If you do not have a PBS kids account, you will have to create one by pursuing the above-guided steps.
Once logged in, pursue the step-by-step instructions as they appear on the screen and complete the activation process.
And this is how; you can perform pbskids.org/activate steps on your Computer, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and Amazon Fire Stick.
Benefits Combined with pbskids.org (PBS Kids)
A non-profit broadcasting service pbskids.org provides several children’s shows to entertain the young audience of the United States. More than this, the online platform of PBS Kids also teams up with local organizations to help low-income youth in their communities and enable them to get ready for school.
The benefits of PBS Kids are as follows:
- PBS KIDS cross-platform content helps to boosts children’s math and literacy scores.
- It supports the ideal approach to improve kids’ school readiness and fosters interest in learning.
- Increases parent and teacher engagement in supporting children’s learning.