The Nickelodeon entertainment brand – Noggin – was first launched as a cable channel on February 02, 1999. In 2009, Noggin transitioned from a standalone cable channel to a digital platform. It became a subscription-based service available on various devices, such as smartphones, tablets, and smart TVs. Today, it is one of the most sought-after learning apps from experts at Nick Jr.
The subscription-based service is available for streaming on platforms such as Amazon Fire TV, Roku, Apple TV, and Android TV, among others. So, if you want your kids to have a fun time, install the Noggin app on your streaming device.
Once installed, make sure you activate your device at noggin.com/activate to access full episodes of preschool favorites like Peppa Pig, PAW Patrol, and Bubble Guppies.
Step-by-Step Guide to Activate Noggin on Streaming Devices 
To activate Noggin on your favorite digital media platforms, you must have a Noggin subscription. You can subscribe to Noggin at just $7.99/ month. Remember that the subscription will automatically charge your account (Amazon, Roku, Google Play, iTunes, or Noggin.com) after the free trial. You can cancel the subscription anytime.
Here are detailed steps for activating Noggin App on different streaming devices.
noggin.com/activate Apple TV
Apple TV supports the latest Noggin app. You need to install the app from the App Store and activate it using the activation link. Follow the steps below to activate the app on your device.
- Access the home screen and navigate to the App Store using the remote.
- Click the magnifying glass icon and type Noggin.
- Click the Get button to download the Noggin app on your Apple TV.
- Return to the home screen and locate the app.
- Launch it to receive an Activation Code.
- On your mobile phone or computer, visit noggin.com/activate.
- Enter the code shown on the TV screen and click the CONTINUE button.
- On the next screen, enter the sign in credentials as prompted.
- Click the Activate button to complete the activation process.
In a few seconds, the service will activate your Apple TV and allow you to start streaming from the best comforts of your living room.
Get Noggin on Roku via noggin.com/activate
Here are the easiest steps to activate the Noggin app on Roku TV or Roku Stick.
- Turn on the Roku device and go to the home screen.
- Navigate to the Streaming Channels option.
- From there, select Search Channels.
- Access the Search bar and type Noggin.
- You will see the app on the screen.
- Look for the Add channel button and click it.
- The app will be downloaded and installed on your Roku device.
- Go back to the home screen and launch the app.
- An Activation Code will appear on the TV screen along with noggin.com/activate.
- Access the link and enter the code.
- Click the Continue button after entering the activation code.
- If prompted, enter your email and password to complete the activation process.
Your TV screen will refresh within moments. You are ready to stream the best kids’ shows.
Noggin.com Activate on Amazon FireStick
If you have an Amazon FireStick device, here is what you should do:
- Use the Fire TV remote to navigate to the Amazon App Store.
- Select the magnifying glass icon and type Noggin.
- Click the Get button to download the app.
- Once the Noggin app is installed, you need to launch it.
- Follow the prompts on your TV to get an activation code.
- Save the code before heading straight to the official activation page – noggin.com/activate.
- Enter the code and click Continue.
- Next, you will need to enter your Noggin account details.
Once Noggin verifies your information, you can start streaming popular Nickelodeon shows on your Fire TV.
How to Activate Noggin on Android TV
Is my Android TV compatible with Noggin? Yes, here are the steps to activate the streaming service on your Android-supported TV:
- Go to the Google Play Store app on your Android TV.
- Select the search icon and type Noggin.
- Select the app when it appears on the screen.
- Click the Install button.
- Open the app after the successful installation.
- Select Sign In to generate an activation code.
- Copy the activation code and visit noggin.com/activate on another device.
- Enter the registration code in the space provided and click Continue.
- Sign in with your login credentials to complete the process.
Frequently Asked Questions
Visit noggin.com/sign-in to access the Noggin sign-in page. Enter your Email and Password. Now, click the Submit button to sign in.
On the sign-in page, click the Forgot your password link. It will redirect you to the Reset Password page. Enter your Email Address and click the Submit button. You will receive a code in your Inbox. Click it to reset your new password.
Go to noggin.com and click the Start your free trial button. If you haven’t signed up, it will prompt you to do and choose a plan. Your free trial will start.
If you delay using the activation code at noggin.com/activate, the activation process will fail.