The Nickelodeon entertainment brand – Noggin – was first launched as a cable channel on February 02, 1999. Today, it is one of the most sought-after learning apps from experts at Nick Jr.
The subscription-based service is 100% designed for the little ones. If you want your kids to have some fun time, make sure you activate the service on your streaming platforms like Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV & Stick, and Android TV.
After Noggin is activated via noggin.com/activate, you get access to the ever-increasing and expanding library of full episodes of preschool favorites like Peppa Pig, PAW Patrol, and Bubble Guppies. Kids can explore math, music, science, manners, and many fun learning adventures.
Step-by-Step Guide to Activate Noggin on Streaming Devices
To get started with Noggin on your favorite digital media platforms, you must have a Noggin subscription. You can subscribe to Noggin at just $7.99/ month. Remember that the subscription will automatically charge your account (Amazon, Roku, Google Play, iTunes, or Noggin.com) after the free trial.
You can cancel the subscription anytime. Failing to cancel the “subscription will auto-renew on the same day each month.”
Activate Noggin on Apple TV
Apple TV supports the Noggin app. You need to install the app from the App Store and activate it using the activation link. Follow the steps below to activate the app on your device.
- Access the home screen and navigate to the App Store using the remote.
- Click the magnifying glass icon and type the name of the app, i.e., Noggin.
- The app will appear on the screen.
- Click the Get button to download the Noggin app on your Apple TV.
- Return to the home screen and locate the app.
- Launch it to receive an Activation Code.
- You will also get the activation link on the screen.
- On your mobile phone or computer, visit noggin.com/activate.
- It will prompt you to enter the code.
- After entering the Activation Code shown on the TV screen, you can click the CONTINUE button.
- On the next screen, enter the credentials as prompted.
- Click the Activate button to complete the activation process.
This marks the end of the activation process. Your Apple TV screen will refresh automatically. You will start streaming from the best comforts of your living room.
How to Activate Noggin on Roku via noggin.com/activate
Here are the easiest steps to activate the Noggin app on Roku and Roku Stick.
- Turn on the Roku device and go to the home screen.
- Navigate to the Streaming Channels option.
- From there, you will select Search Channels.
- Access the Search bar and type Noggin.
- You will see the app on the screen.
- Look for the Add channel button and click it.
- The app will be downloaded and installed on your Roku device.
- Go back to the home screen and launch the app.
- An Activation Code will appear on the TV screen along with noggin.com/activate.
- Access the link and enter the code.
- You will click the Continue button after entering the activation code in the right field.
- If you are prompted, enter your email and password to complete the activation process.
Your TV screen will refresh within moments. You are ready to stream the best kids’ shows.
Can I Watch Noggin on Amazon Fire TV or Stick?
Amazon Fire TV is another popular streaming platform in the United States. The Company is making all the efforts to provide the best streaming experience wherever and whenever you want.
- You will begin the activation process by turning on your device.
- Use the remote to navigate to the Amazon App Store.
- Access the magnifying glass icon and use the virtual keyboard to type Noggin.
- Click the Get button to download the app.
- Once the Noggin app is installed, you need to launch it.
- Enter the credentials if prompted to receive an activation code.
- Save the code before heading straight to the official activation page.
- On this page, you will enter the code.
- Click the button that says Continue.
- Next, you will need to enter the Noggin account details.
- Complete the process and start watching.
How to Activate Noggin App on Android TV
Is your Android TV compatible with Noggin? If yes, here are the steps to check to complete the activation process.
- Begin the activation process by turning on your Android TV.
- Go to the Google Play Store and browse the application section to install the Noggin app.
- If you don’t find it, click the search bar to type Noggin.
- Click the Install button.
- Now that the app is installed, you can access the home screen to locate the app.
- Launch it and enter the required details to get the code.
- Go to noggin.com/activate to enter the code.
- Click the Continue button and follow the on-screen instructions to start streaming.
Frequently Asked Questions
The quickest way to access the Noggin sign-in page is to click here. Enter your Email and Password. Now, click the Submit button to sign in.
On the sign-in page, you need to click the Forgot your password link. It will redirect you to the Reset Password page. Enter your Email Address and click the Submit button. You will receive a code in your Inbox. Click it to reset your new password.
Go to noggin.com and click the Start your free trial button. If you haven’t signed up, it will prompt you to do and choose a plan. Your free trial will start.
If you delay using the code at noggin.com/activate, the activation process will fail.