With the Comedy Central app, you can enjoy full episodes from your favorite series the day after they aired. The application is supported by almost all leading streaming devices such as Apple TV, Android TV, Fire TV, and Roku.
Accessing the Comedy Central app on such streaming devices is pretty easy – Install the app from the streaming device’s application store, and then activate it at cc.com/activate. However, remember that to complete the activation of the Comedy Central app, you must have a subscription to the CC channel from one of the participating TV providers.
Refer to the information suggested below for detailed information on installation and activation.
Guide to Activate Comedy Central at cc.com/activate
By following this quick activation guide on your respective streaming device, you will be able to watch popular shows of Comedy Central like South Park, Crank Yankers, Broad City, Chappelle’s Show, and many more. So, just make sure you have the following in place, and you can carry on with the activation process ahead.
- Stable internet connection.
- Your Comedy Central TV provider credentials.
- A second device like a phone or pc.
- Streaming device.
Activate Comedy Central App on Apple TV
- Launch the App Store app from your Apple TV’s screen.
- Using the search option in the App Store, look for the Comedy Central app.
- When found, select the app and tap the Get option.
- The app will begin to install on your Apple TV.
- After installation, tap the Open option to launch the Comedy Central app.
- In the app, select your TV Service Provider to get the activation code.
- Once you have the code, open a browser on the second device and visit cc.com/activate.
- Enter the activation code in the provided field and tap the CONTINUE option.
- Next, sign in using your TV provider account credentials.
- You can then start watching the Comedy Central app on your Apple TV.
Activate Comedy Central App on Android TV
- Select the Apps option from the Home Screen of your Android TV.
- In the Apps section, select the Google Play Store app.
- Use the Play Store’s search option, find and select the Comedy Central app.
- Next, tap the Install button to add the application to your Android TV.
- When installed, launch the app by tapping the Open option.
- Select your TV Service Provider in the app.
- Your Android TV screen will present you with a unique code and this activation URL – cc.com/activate.
- Now, open the activation link on your second device’s browser.
- Then, enter the code in the prompted field and click CONTINUE.
- After that, select your TV service provider and sign in with your account credentials.
- The Comedy Central app will be linked to your Android TV.
Comedy Central App Activation on Roku
Refer to the following instructions to activate the CC app on your Roku device.
- Launch the home screen of your Roku device and go to Streaming Channels > Search section.
- Find the Comedy Central app in the Search section.
- Once located, select the app and tap the “+Add Channel” button.
- Wait for the app to get installed on your Roku device.
- Post-installation, launch the app by selecting the Go to channel option.
- Next, select your TV Service Provider to receive the activation code.
- Now, navigate to cc.com/activate using your phone/pc browser.
- This will direct you to the activation page of Comedy Central.
- Enter the code in the prompted field and tap the CONTINUE button.
- Then, select your TV provider and sign in using your account’s username and password.
- Once logged in, your TV screen will refresh and sign you in to the Comedy Central app.
Activate CC App on Amazon Fire TV
- Go to the home screen of your Amazon Fire TV and select the Find option.
- In the Find field, type “Comedy Central” using the virtual keypad.
- From the search results, select the Comedy Central app and tap the Get option.
- When the app gets installed, launch the app by pressing the Open option.
- Select the TV Service Provider option in the CC app. A one-time code will be presented to you.
- Now, on your pc/phone browser, access the CC activation page (cc.com/activate).
- Provide the activation code in the given field and tap the CONTINUE button.
- Then, you can sign in using your TV account credentials.
- Once logged in successfully, get back to your Fire TV and start watching your favorite Comedy Central programming.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you already have an online account with your TV Provider, you won’t have to create a new account to access the Comedy Central app. However, if you wish to create an online account, you may need to contact your TV provider.
Unfortunately, Comedy Central can’t help you retrieve your TV provider account credentials. To recover them, you will need to contact your TV Provider.
If you cannot find your TV Provider, it could be because your TV provider is yet to be listed with Comedy Central. You can check again later as CC frequently adds new TV Service Providers.
You don’t have to pay to access the Comedy Central app on your streaming devices. Instead, the CC app is offered as an added value through your TV subscription to the Comedy Central channel.