October 5, 2021 / Activate Guide
How to Activate Paramount at paramountnetwork.com /activate?
Last updated on October 10th, 2021
Owned by ViacomCBS, Paramount Network is a cable television channel which is known as the premium entertainment hub that takes the level of story-telling with original and bold scripted and non-scripted series such as 68 Whiskey, Ink Master, Yellowstone, Two and a Half Men, Lip Sync Battle, Mom and more. The channel is available on almost all popular IPTV like Verizon FiOS, AT&T U-verse, Optic TV, VMedia, and more. Not only can you access your Paramount Network using IPTV but also through a streaming media player. If you want to access Paramount Network on a streaming device such as Roku, Apple, Android, or Amazon Fire TV, you will need to activate Paramount Network at paramountnetwork.com/activate. Below you can find the instructions on how to follow the activation process.
Guide to Activate Paramount Network at paramountnetwork.com/activate
Steps to Activate Paramount Network on Android TV
- Open the Play Store app on your Android TV and find the Paramount Network app using the search option. Once you find the app in the Play Store, download and install it on your TV.
- After installing the app, open the Paramount Network app on your TV and sign in to your account (if prompted).
- Next, copy the activation code that displays on your screen and open a web browser on your computer or mobile device.
- In the address bar of your web browser, you will need to enter paramountnetwork.com/activate and open the page.
- You will need to enter the code you copied in the provided fields and press the Continue button on the activation page. Then, follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation process for your Paramount Network app on Android TV.
Tips to Activate Paramount Network on Roku
- To begin with, you will first need to turn on your Roku device and connect it to your internet network.
- Once you have turned on your Roku device, you will need to press the Home button on your Roku remote to get to the home screen.
- On the home screen, you will need to scroll down to the bottom to select the Streaming Channels. Then, under the Streaming Channels section, you will need to press the Roku Channel Store.
- In the Roku Channel Store, you will either need to browse through the list to locate the Paramount app or search it.
- Once you find the Paramount Network app, please select it from the search result. This will direct you to the preview page of Paramount Network.
- On the preview page, click on the Add Channel option and follow the on-screen prompts to install the Paramount Network app to your Roku channel list. The Paramount Network app will get installed on your Roku device.
NOTE: For free apps, select the Add Channel option and for paid apps, select the Buy option. You would be prompted to provide a PIN if you enabled the feature at the time of setting up your Roku device.
- After installing the channel to your Roku device, return to the home screen and launch the app from the list of channels of your Roku account.
- On the next screen, you will be prompted to sign in to the Paramount Network app. After signing in, you are most likely to see the activation code on your screen. Make sure to copy the code.
- You will need to go to a different computer or mobile device and open a web browser. Then, in the address bar, you will need to type paramountnetwork.com/activate and open it.
- On the activation page, enter the code you copied earlier and press the Continue. After that, follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation process.
To Activate Paramount Network On Apple TV
- You will first need to go to the App Store on your Apple TV to search for the Paramount Network app. Then, you can use the Search option to find the app in the App Store.
- Once you find the Paramount app, you will need to download and install it on your device.
- Next, you will need to open the app on your TV and sign in to your Paramount account if prompted to do so. After signing into the app, you will need to locate the code and copy it.
- Then, open a web browser on your mobile device or computer go to the paramountnetwork.com/activate page.
- You will need to enter the seven digits code you copied and press the Continue button on the activation page. After that, follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation process.
To Activate Paramount Network On Amazon Fire TV
- Turn on your Amazon Fire TV and go to the Search In the search field; you will need to enter Paramount and press the Search button.
- Select the Paramount app from the search result and select the Download or Free option to install it.
- Once the app gets installed on your Amazon Fire account, open the app and sign in to your account if prompted.
- Then, copy the activation code and open a web browser on your computer or mobile browser.
- After that, go to the paramountnetwork.com/activate page on your browser, enter the 7 digits code in the provided field, and press the Continue button. Finally, follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation process.
Steps to Stream Paramount Network on Xfinity
If you want to stream Paramount Network on Xfinity, we recommend you check out the following steps.
- Turn on the device.
- You will need to press the Xfinity button and go to the main menu.
- Next, select “Apps” to look for the concerned app.
- After finding the app, you need to highlight it using the remote.
- Tap the “OK” button to download and install the same.
- The next step requires you to launch the app to generate an activation code.
- To receive a unique activation code, you will have to select your TV provider.
- Once the code turns up on the screen, you need to save the code for future use.
- Open your smart device, laptop, or PC and launch a browser. Next, access the activation page paramountnetwork.com/activate and press the enter button.
- Next, enter the activation code and sign in with your TV provider.
- That’s it!
Wait for verification. It will hardly take much time. Once you see a success message, you are ready to stream the Paramount Network content.
paramountnetwork.com/activate on DirecTV
Wondering what the steps to activate Paramount Network on DirecTV are? No worries! We have got you covered. Check the following steps to stream successfully.
- Begin the activation process by switching on the device.
- Use the remote to launch the DirecTV apps menu.
- Look for the Paramount Network app in the channel store by pressing up or down on the remote.
- Upon finding the app, click on the app to download the app.
- After the installation process is over, launch the app.
- This should generate a unique activation code. First, however, you will need to choose your TV provider (if prompted).
- After getting the activation code, note the code down for future use.
- On your computer or laptop, access the official app activation page paramountnetwork.com/activate.
- You need to provide the correct activation code and sign in with your TV provider.
You are done. Your device should be ready to stream your favorite TV shows.
While carrying out the steps above, you must remember that the activation code should be used within an hour. As soon as you get it, enter the code in the appropriate place. Delaying the process would jeopardize the process, and you may have to start all over again.
So, these are the instructions that you will need to follow to activate the Paramount Network app at the paramountnetwork.com/activate page to access it on Roku, Android, Apple, or Amazon Fire TV.