With the Omicron variant spreading like wildfire, it is wise to stay indoors and try your hands at your favorite video games. Epic Games, Inc. has a list of games available for you, surpassing your expectations.
If you own game consoles like Xbox, PlayStation 4 or 5, or even Nintendo, you must consider installing games like Unreal, Fortnite, Gears of War, and Infinity Blade series. Well, you must understand that these first-person and multiplayer games need to be installed and activated on your device at epicgames.com/activate before you get going.
Guide to Activate Epic Games at epicgames.com/activate
Apart from walking you through the step-by-step activation process, we will also talk about how to sign up for an Epic Games account (if you don’t have it already) and how to disconnect your game console from your EG account.
How to Sign Up for Epic Games Account?
To activate your Epic games account at epicgames.com activate URL, you will first need to sign up for an Epic games account. Below you can find the instructions to register a new Epic Games account.
- To create an Epic Games account, go to the signup page.
- Choose how to would like to sign up.
- You can sign up by email or select an account (Facebook, Google, Xbox Live, Nintendo Account, or PlayStation)
- Select the option and follow the on-screen prompts to create your new Epic games account.
Epicgames.com Activate on Xbox One
To activate your Epic Games account on Xbox Console –
- Turn on your game console and navigate to the Xbox Windows Store to install the game.
- Launch the game on your Xbox.
- Now, you will be prompted to link an Epic Games Account. (If you don’t have an account yet, you can create a New Account to save your progression and game date.)
- Click the Link an Account option.
- A new popup will appear, carrying the activation URL and 8-digit code.
- Open epicgames.com/activate on your phone or computer and enter the activation code to link your Epic Games Account with your Xbox account.
- Click the CONTINUE button to access the sign-in page.
- Enter your Email Address and Password, or you can select your Facebook or Google account to sign in.
- Click the Log in Now button to receive a confirmation message on the screen.
- After successful sign-in, your TV screen will refresh automatically.
Your device is activated on your account and is now ready.
How to Connect Epic Games Account to PS4 or PS5
PlayStation 4 and 5 are compatible with Epic Games. You can connect your Epicgames account to your game console to play all three versions of Fortnite – Fortnite: Save the World, Fortnite: Battle Royale, and Fortnite Creative.
- Install and launch your game on your PS4 or PS5.
- Now, click Link an Account.
- You will now see an 8-digit activation code on your TV screen. (Activation code is valid for 10 minutes)
- Visit epicgames.com/activate on another device.
- Type the registration code in the given field and click Continue.
- Enter your Email Address and Password to sign in to your Epic Games account on the following screen.
- Once signed in, you will see a confirmation message.
You are all set to play Fortnite on your Playstation console.
Activate Epic Games on Nintendo Switch at epicgames.com/activate
If you own a Nintendo, here’s how to link your Epic Games account. The below-mentioned steps are provided for activating the Fortnite game at epicgames.com/activate.
- Launch Fortnite on Nintendo.
- Click the Link an account option.
- On the next screen, you will see an activation code. (Save the code.)
- Now, open a web browser on your computer or mobile device and go to epicgames.com/activate.
- Enter the activation code that appeared on your TV screen and click “CONTINUE.”
- Sign in to your Epic Games account using the login credentials
- You will see a SUCCESS message on the screen – “Your device has been activated on your account and is ready. The screen on your device will refresh shortly.”
Your Epicgames account is now linked with your Nintendo account.
How to Disconnect Your Console Account from Your Epic Games Account?
Follow the steps below to disconnect your Console account.
- Log into your Epic Games account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to verify your email.
- Next, go to your Connected Accounts page.
- Click DISCONNECT (below the console).
You have successfully disconnected your Epic Games account.
Best Epic Games
Here’s a list of top-selling Epic Games that you should consider.
- Rocket League
- God of War
- Kena: Bridge of Spirits
Frequently Asked Questions
It means you are logged into another console account that you don’t use with Epic. Ensure you log into Epic Games via this link.
If you wish to play Epic Games on your console, you must activate Epicgames at epicgames.com/activate using an activation code. After that, you can sign in with your account.
If you purchased the game directly from the Epic Games Store, you don’t need a product key to activate games on Epic Games Launcher.
We hope the above tips come in handy for you to connect your game console account to your Epic Games account. If you run into an error, repeat the activation process and ensure you see the Success message on the screen.