For cord-cutters who love to watch live and on-demand entertainment, Hulu is the ultimate savior. Although Hulu is one of the leading subscription-based streaming services in the United States, Hulu has different yet affordable plans suiting everyone’s needs.
Hulu is available on all leading streaming devices, including Fire TV, Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Xbox, Chromecast, PlayStation, iOS, and Android. As of 2022, Hulu has already amassed more than 45 million subscribers.
Want to become a Hulu subscriber and enjoy an expansive slate of entertainment?
Learn how to sign up/ subscribe to Hulu, install the Hulu app on all leading streaming devices, and activate it at hulu.com/activate to stream your favorite networks like Freeform, ABC, and more for free.
Guide to Activate Hulu App on Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku, and Android TV
Here are the few things you will need to activate Hulu on your device without a problem.
- Compatible streaming device.
- High-speed internet connection.
- Hulu Subscription and account details.
- A smartphone or computer to access the Hulu activation portal.
Once your get hold of the above prerequisites, you can follow the steps below to install & activate Hulu on your preferred streaming device.
Hulu on Roku
To activate Hulu on Roku, you need to add the Hulu app from the channel store and activate it using an activation code.
- Access the Roku Channel Store on your Roku device.
- Search for the Hulu app and click the Add channel button once the app appears on the screen.
- Launch the app and follow the prompts to get a unique code.
- Save the code and visit hulu.com/activate on your computer or mobile phone.
- Enter your email address and password to log in. (If you forgot your email and password, you could recover them by selecting the Forgot your email or password? link.)
- Enter the code and click Activate to complete the process.
Your Roku device is now ready to stream live sports, breaking news, and thousands of TV episodes and movies on the Hulu TV app.
Activate Hulu on Apple TV
Apple TV is another compatible device to stream Hulu content. Here are the instructions to activate the Hulu app on Apple TV –
- Turn on your Apple TV and go to the App Store.
- Type Hulu in the search bar and select the app from the list.
- Click the Get button to install the Hulu app on Apple TV.
- Open the app to get a unique activation code.
- Once the code appears on your TV screen, access hulu.com/activate on another device.
- Enter the Hulu account credentials and enter the code when prompted.
The Hulu app is now activated on your Apple TV.
Can I Watch Hulu on FireStick?
To watch Hulu on FireStick, get the Hulu app on your Fire TV and go to the activation URL to activate it using a unique code. The following steps will help you stream Hulu on fireTV –
- Access the Amazon App Store on your Fire TV device.
- In the App Store, search for the Hulu app using the on-screen keyboard.
- Install the app by clicking the Get button.
- After installation, open the Hulu app on FireStick.
- Now play any video of your choice, and you will see an activation code on your screen.
- Leave the screen active while you open a web browser on a different device (phone or laptop).
- On the web browser, open hulu.com/activate and sign in using the Hulu log-in credentials.
- Enter the code shown on your TV and click Activate.
Your TV screen will refresh within a few seconds, and you can enjoy your favorite channels on Fire TV.
hulu.com Activate on Android TV
Use the guide below to activate Hulu on Android TV/ Google TV –
- Power on your Android TV and open the Google Play Store.
- Access the Search option and type Hulu.
- The search results should bring the app on the screen.
- Select the Hulu app and click the Install button to download & install the app.
- Launch the app after installation.
- Select the Sign-in option to generate a registration code on the TV screen.
- Open your computer and launch Google Chrome to visit hulu.com/activate.
- After entering your email and password, click LOG IN.
- Enter the code from the TV screen and click Activate.
Wait for some time, and you can stream Hulu programming on your Android TV, such as One Plus TV, Mi TV, Sony Bravia, etc.
Hulu Plans and Pricing
You need a paid subscription to watch full seasons of Hulu Originals, Live TV, sports, news, and hit movies. With the Hulu subscription, you can stream popular channels like Starz, Showtime, HBO Max, and Cinemax.
There are 3-plans to choose from –
|Hulu Plans||Hulu||Hulu (No Ads)||Hulu + Live TV|
|Free Trial||First 30-days Free||First Month Free||No Trial|
Frequently Asked Questions
– Go to the Hulu plans page and choose your plan.
– After choosing your desired plan, enter your email address, password, & other required information.
– Click Next.
– Select a payment option and add your billing information.
– Click the Submit button.
After installing the Hulu app on your device, you must open it to get the device code.
Once you have the activation code on the screen, it will also prompt you to visit hulu.com/activate to use the code.
List of HULU Error Codes – Check Out