January 21, 2021 / Activate Guide
How to Fix Hulu error code p-dev322?
If you use Hulu on a frequent basis to watch your favorite shows and movies, it can be quite frustrating to see an error. Unfortunately, errors are usually caused when there is some sort of technical reason behind it either from the users’ end or from the service provider’s side. However, as each error on the Hulu streaming service has a corresponding code, it becomes easier to overcome the problem. One of the most common error codes that Hulu users face on their streaming device is the P-DEV322 Hulu error. If you are looking to fix Hulu error code P-dev322 on your Hulu application, you can follow the information provided below.
Guide to Fix Hulu Error Code P-dev322
You can see the P-DEV322 error code on your Hulu app anytime when you are streaming a movie, television show, or enjoying a live event. When it occurs, you are most likely to see a message with an alpha-numeric code on your screen. This simply implies that there is some issue that is preventing you from watching the show.
In such a case, you would need to find a way of overcoming the problem so that you can continue enjoying your favorite episodes. Generally, the common reasons responsible for causing P-dev322 error includes:
- Your app contains a lot of cached files
- You are using an outdated Hulu application
- You have an expired session
- There is a service outage
No matter the reason that is causing the P-dev322 error code on your Hulu app, you can follow the below-mentioned workarounds to overcome the problem. Make sure to follow the workarounds in the sequence they are provided here. Move to the next solution if the one you are following is not helping. This means you will need to check your Hulu app each time you apply a solution to fix the issue.
- Sign Out of Hulu and Sign in Again
It may sounds cliché, however signing out of the Hulu app and signing in again can help you fix the error in most cases. This workaround is suitable because technically, Hulu (like any other app) remembers that you have logged in by establishing a cookie in your application. A cookie contains a unique ID that helps the application identify your device whenever you launch it. This makes you sign in to the app automatically.
However, when there are multiple cookies, they may make your previous session to get expire, and the service might not be able to identify you. So, by signing out, the application will remove your information from the cache folder. Therefore, it is suggested to sign out and sign in again to your app as this will revoke the previous ID and create a new session for your application. To know how to follow these procedures, below are the steps:
Related Post: How to Activate Hulu.com on other devices
Logging out on a Smart TV:
- Start by selecting the Account icon using your remote.
- Next, you will need to scroll down and select the Log Out
- Then, you will need to select the Log Out of Hulu app when prompted.
To Log Out of Hulu App on Your Phone and Tablet
- Launch the application.
- Then, you will need to select the Account Icon.
- After that, you will need to tap on the Log Out of Hulu app when prompted.
Signing Out of Hulu App on Computer
- To begin with, you will first need to hover over your mouse cursor on your name (When sharing your account).
- Next, you will need to click on the Log Out
Once you would have logged out of your application, you will see a welcome screen when you will launch the app next time. Then, you will need to enter your email address and password to sign in. Now check if the problem is cleared or not.
- Consider Clearing the Cache and Data
Hulu is known for storing temporary files and data on your device to help you get better performance. However, sometimes those files can get corrupt and lead to streaming issues including the P-dev322 error. In such a case clearing the Cache and data can help you fix the problem. Here are the steps that you will need to follow to clear cache and data:
For Android Phones, TV and Tablet
- To begin with, you will first need to go to Settings>Apps (Applications on TV) > Hulu > Storage.
- Once you are in the Storage section, you will need to clear Cache.
- Then, you will need to clear
For iPad and iPhone
- Navigate to the Settings>General>iPhone/iPadStorage>Hulu.
- Next, you will need to delete and uninstall Hulu to clear up space.
NOTE: It is to be noted that you can also clear data and cache for other devices in the same manner. These devices comprise Xbox One, Xbox 360, Computer, PlayStation, and Fire Stick. After clearing the cache and data, you will simply need to sign in to your account and check if the problem is fixed or not.
So, these are the workarounds that you will need to follow to Fix Hulu Error Code P-dev322 on your Hulu application.