February 1, 2021 / Activate Guide
How to Fix Hulu error code p-dev302?
Last updated on February 4th, 2021
If ever you encounter error code p-dev302 when using or accessing Hulu to stream shows, videos, or TV channels, the problem could be occurring either due to a connectivity issue between the Hulu application and Hulu server or due to an issue with your internet network. In this guide, you will find a couple of workarounds to fix Hulu error code p-dev302. Follow the instructions provided in these workarounds as suggested to overcome the problem and be able to watch your favorite Hulu content.
Ways to Fix Hulu Error Code P-dev302
Method 1: Consider Following Basic Troubleshooting Solutions
Before considering any workarounds to fix the Hulu Error Code P-dev302, it is best to consider following the below-mentioned troubleshooting recommendations.
- Firstly, you will need to ensure that your internet connection is working properly.
- Consider closing and opening the Hulu application.
- Make sure to check the router settings and Ethernet connection.
Once you have taken care of these recommendations, you will need to follow the following methods.
Method 2: Use an Updated Hulu Application
Sometimes the Hulu Error Code P-dev302 can also occur when using an outdated version of Hulu/In such a case, it is suggested to update the Hulu application by following these steps:
- To begin with, you will first need to go to the respective application store on which you are accessing the Hulu application. For example, if you are accessing the Hulu app on your Xbox One, you will need to launch the Microsoft Store.
- In the Microsoft Store, you will need to click on the three-dot icon located in the upper right corner. Then, you will need to select the Downloads and Updates
- In the Downloads and Updates section, you will need to find the Hulu app and click on the Get Updates button to continue.
- After that, you will need to wait for the updating process to get completed.
- Once the updating process gets completed, you will need to restart your Hulu app and check whether or not the Hulu error code p-dev302 is fixed.
Related Post: Fix Hulu Error Code P Dev 322
Method 3: Clear Cache file from your Hulu Application
In order to clear the Hulu error code p-dev302, you can also consider clearing the cache for your Hulu application. This is because sometimes old cache can also lead to different issues with the Hulu app. Here are the steps that you will need to follow to clear the cache for the Hulu application.
NOTE: If you are accessing the Hulu app on your Android phone, you can clear the cache by following these steps.
- Start by navigating to the Settings
- Next, you will need to select the option to get to the manage applications section.
- Then, you will need to follow the on-screen prompts to clear the app data or cache.
- Once you are done clearing the cache for your Hulu app, try launching the app to see if the problem is fixed or not.
- In case you do not find the option to clear cache for your Hulu app, consider uninstalling and reinstalling the application.
Method 4: Factory Reset Vizio Smart TV
It has been noticed that the Hulu error P-dev302 error generally occurs on Vizio TV. If you are seeing this error code on your Vizio TV, consider resetting your smart TV by following these steps:
- Start by turning your smart TV off.
- Once you have turned off your TV, wait for at least 30 seconds before you can turn on your TV.
- Restarting your smart TV will not clear the memory of your TV and its applications but also boost its processing speed.
In case restarting your smart tv doesn’t clear the error code, you can reset the settings of your TV by following these steps:
- Firstly, you will need to press the menu button on the remote.
- Next, you will need to go to the System option and press OK.
- Then, you will need to select the Reset & Admin option and press the OK
- After that, you will need to locate the Reset TV to Factory Defaults option and then press the OK
NOTE: In case you have a lock code enabled for your TV, you will need to enter it before you can reset your TV.
- Once you have reset your smart tv, check whether or not the error code p-dev302 is cleared.
So, these are the different workarounds that you will need to follow to fix Hulu error code p-dev302.