June 15, 2021 / Admin
How to Activate Dish Anywhere using dishanywhere.com /activate
Last updated on October 8th, 2021
With a DISH Anywhere subscription, you can stream an extensive library of hundreds and thousands of On Demand titles. Whether you wish to enjoy the latest movies /shows in your home, house, or on vacation, the DISH Anywhere is a perfect balance of convenience, comfort, and entertainment. You can catch your favorite DISH Anywhere entertainment on your desired TVs, laptops, desktops, tablets, and smartphones through a simple activation process. All you need to do is activate DISH Anywhere on the dishanywhere.com/activate web page for your favorite device. Below are the detailed steps that you will need to follow to stream live sports, breaking news, or DVR collection on your DISH Anywhere app.
Guide to Activate DISH Anywhere using dishanywhere.com/activate
For Amazon Fire TV Stick
- To begin with, you will first need to plug in Amazon Fire TV Stick to a power source.
- Once you have turned on the Amazon Fire TV Stick, you will need to connect the device to an HDMI port of your TV. Then, turn on your TV and use the Input or Source button on your TV to get to the corresponding HDMI input.
- You will then find the on-screen instruction to pair your remote, link your Fire TV Stick to the internet and register your device.
- Now, the next thing you will need to do is download the DISH Anywhere app on your Fire TV Stick. To do so, you can use the Alexa Voice Remote which came with your Fire TV Stick. Use the remote to search for the DISH Anywhere app and then click on the Get
- Alternatively, you can select the Search icon from the home screen. Simply use the on-screen letter pad to enter “DISH Anywhere” in the provided field. From the search result, select the option from the given options and press the Get
- If you have an Amazon Video pin, you will be prompted to enter it when you would have pressed the Get Then, choose the Open option from the app landing page, and enter the pin when prompted.
- Then, you will need to read the End User License Agreement and press the I Accept
- Now, you will need to go to the dishanywhere.com/activate page on your computer or mobile web browser. You will be prompted to enter an activation code in the provided field on the activation page. The activation code can be found displayed on your TV screen.
- Once you have entered the activation code in the provided field, you will need to press the Activate Device
- As you will press the Activate Device button, you will see a confirmation message on your screen that your Fire TV Stick has been activated.
On Roku Streaming Player at dishanywhere.com/activate
- Turn on your Roku streaming player and make sure it is connected to your TV. Also, make sure that both the Roku player and your TV are connected to the internet network.
- Next, you will need to make sure that you are logged into your Roku account before proceeding to the next step.
- Then, you will need to press the Home button on your Roku remote to get to your Roku account home screen.
- On the Roku Home screen, scroll down to select the Streaming Channels You will be directed to the next screen.
- On the next screen, you will a list of different channels. You can either browse through the list to locate the DISH Anywhere channel app, or you can select the Search Channels option to find the app using the search option.
- Once you find the app and you are on its preview page, you will need to select the Add channel If prompted, enter the PIN to complete the installation of the channel to your Roku account.
- Once the channel gets installed on your Roku account, go back to the Home screen. You will find the DISH Anywhere channel located at the bottom of the list.
- Open the channel and sign in to your DISH account if prompted. Once you see the activation code on your screen, you will need to copy it.
- Now, go to the dishanywhere.com/activate web page on your computer or mobile web browser and enter the code you copied in the provided field.
- Then, press the Activate button to get access to the DISH Anywhere channel on your Roku player.
dishanywhere.com/activate On Apple TV
- Turn on your Apple TV and make sure that your device is connected to the internet.
- Next, make sure that you are logged into your Apple account.
- Now, go to the App Store on your Apple TV and find the DISH Anywhere app using the search option.
- Once you find the app, download and install it on your Apple TV.
- After the installation, launch the DISH Anywhere app on your TV and sign in to your account if prompted. When you see the activation code on your screen, note it down.
- Then, go to the dishanywhere.com/activate page on your computer or mobile web browser and enter the code in the prompted field.
- After that, press the Activate button and follow the on-screen prompts (if any) to complete the activation process.
- After the successful activation of your DISH Anywhere channel, you can watch your favorite content using it.
dishanywhere.com/activate On Android
In order to install and activate the DISH Anywhere channel on your Android TV, you will need to follow the instructions provided below.
- To begin with, you will first need to turn on your Android TV and make sure that it is connected to your wireless internet network properly.
- Once you have turned on your Android TV, you will need to log in to your Google account if you are not logged in already. Once you are logged into your Google account, you will need to press the Home button on your Android TV remote (if available) to get to the home screen of your Android TV.
- Now, from the Home screen of your Android TV, you will need to browse through the list of applications and other options to find the Play Store application. Once you find the Play Store app icon, you will need to tap on it. This will direct you to the application store of Google. In the Play Store, you will see a list of different channels on your screen. Here, you will need to find the DISH Anywhere channel either by browsing through the list of available apps or using the Search Channels
- Once you are able to locate the DISH Anywhere Channel app, you will need to go to its preview page. On the preview page, you will need to press the Install option and wait for the process to get completed.
- After the installation process gets completed, the DISH Anywhere channel will be added to your Android TV. Now, you will need to get back to the Home screen of your Android TVR and locate the DISH Anywhere channel. You are most likely to find it located at the bottom of the list.
- Now, you will need to open the DISH Anywhere channel and sign in to your DISH Anywhere account (if prompted). Once you are logged into your DISH Anywhere account, you will need to find the activation code. Copy the activation code from the screen as you will need to provide it during the activation process.
- Now, open a web browser on your computer or your mobile device. In the address bar, enter dishanywhere.com/activate and open the page.
- On the activation page, you will be prompted to sign in to your account first. So, enter your login credentials in the provided fields (Username and Password)and press the LOG IN button.
- Once you are logged in, you will need to enter the activation code you copied earlier in the prompted field and confirm it.
- Once your code gets verified successfully, you will simply need to follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation process. After that, you can return to your Android TV and watch your favorite content from the DISH Anywhere application.
NOTE: In case due to any reason you are unable to sign in to your DISH Anywhere account, make sure that you check the status of your subscription by going to the DISH Anywhere website. If your subscription is active and still you are unable to access the channel, it is suggested to contact the DISH Anywhere support team. On the other hand, if you are able to activate your DISH Anywhere channel on the Android TV successfully but you are unable to watch the content, make sure that your Android TV is functioning with the latest updates. Outdated updates on your Android TV can result in different issues include the problem of not being able to watch content from your DISH Anywhere Channel.
So, these are the steps that you will need to follow to activate the DISH Anywhere channel on dishanywhere.com/activate for players like Roku, Amazon Fire TV Stick, Android, and Apple TV.