June 29, 2021 / Activate Guide
How to Access Zumba on Roku?
Zumba Workouts is one of the fitness applications available on the Roku Channel Store using which you can enjoy your favorite exercises from anywhere and anytime. Exercises suggested by Zumba Workarounds are effective, engaging, and quite fun to follow. You can expect the app to make wonders for your physical fitness should you follow the suggestions made by the app rigorously. Already, millions of members are changing their lives with Zumba Workouts. If you also wish to access Zumba Workouts on Roku, you can follow the instructions provided below.
Guide to Access Zumba Workouts on Roku
Installing Zumba Workouts on Roku Using the Device
- To start with, you will first need to turn on your Roku device and go to the home screen by pressing the home icon button on your Roku remote.
- Once you are on the home screen of Roku, you will need to scroll down to reach the Streaming Channels section and select the Channel Store option.
- In the Channel Store section of your Roku device, you will need to look for the Zumba Workouts application. You can either browse through the Fitness category to find the app or use the Search
- To find the app using the search option, you will need to enter Zumba Workouts in the search field and tap on the search icon. From the search result that will appear on your screen, you will need to select the Zumba Workouts app.
- On the next screen, select the Details option to reach the preview page of the app. From the preview page, you will need to select the Add Channel button to download and install the application.
- Once you are done installing the application on your Roku device, return to the home screen and launch the Zumba Workouts This will take you to the sign-in screen of the application. Enter your Zumba Workouts account login credentials in the prompted fields and log into the app. Once logged in, you can enjoy the from your Zumba Workouts account on your Roku device.
Installing Zumba Workouts App Using the Roku Mobile App
Another method to add Zumba Workouts to your Roku device is using the Roku mobile application. The application is available for both iOS and Android. Below are the steps that you will need to follow.
- Open the Roku mobile app on your mobile device and select the Channels You will find the option located at the bottom of the screen.
- On the next screen, select the Channel Store option and then tap on the Search It is usually located at the top-right corner of the screen.
- In the search field, type Zumba Workouts and press the search icon. Select the Zumba Workouts app icon from the search result. You will be taken to the preview section of the app.
- In the preview section, you will need to tap on the Add option and wait for the app to get installed.
- Once the application will get installed, you will need to wait for 24 hours for it to get added to all your Roku device registered with the same account.
Installing the Application On the Web
If you are not having your Roku device at the moment, you can go to the Roku website to add the Zumba Workouts channel through the channel store of the website. Here are the steps that you will need to follow:
- Firstly, go to the home page of the Roku website using the URL – https://www.roku.com/en-gb/.
- On the homepage, you will need to navigate to the “What to watch” section. You will find it at the top of the website. Click on this option and select the Channel Store You will be directed to the Channel Store section on the next page.
- In the Channel Store section, enter Zumba Workouts in the search field and press the search icon. From the search result, you will need to select the Zumba Workouts app icon and press the Details You will be directed to the preview page.
- On the preview page of the app, you will need to press the Add channel button to download and install the application.
- After installing the application, it will take all your Roku devices registered with the same account to install the app within 24 hours.
So, these are the different ways that you can use to access the Zumba Workouts application on your Roku device.