May 10, 2022 / Olivia Jones
Complete Guide to Activate Peacock TV at peacocktv.com/tv 
The simplest way to stream Peacock TV on streaming devices or Smart TV involves:
- Downloading the app from the application store.
- Launching it to get an activation code.
- Visiting peacocktv.com/tv.
- Enter the six-digit code.
- Sign in with Peacock TV credentials.
Before activating the Peacock TV app on your streaming device, you need to ensure that you have a Peacock account and your device is connected to high-speed Internet.
Why not watch what 44 million people are already streaming? No matter which streaming device you own, the following instructions will ensure you can enjoy a seamless experience while activating Peacock TV.
Guide to Activate Peacock TV at peacocktv.com/tv
The following guide will provide step-by-step instructions on the complete activation process of Peacock TV on multiple streaming devices like Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, Android TV, LG Smart TV, etc.
Peacock TV Activation on Roku
Peacock TV app is available in the various categories of Roku Channel Store – Movies & TV | News & Updates | Recommended. You can either visit any of these categories to manually find the app or follow the steps below to search and install it.
- Begin the activation process by switching on the Roku device.
- Press the Home icon on the remote to access the home screen.
- From the home screen, navigate to the Streaming Channels option.
- Next, tap the Search option and enter Peacock TV in the search field.
- Select the app from the search results and tap the Add channel button to install it.
- When installed, tap the Go to channel option to launch the Peacock TV on Roku.
- Follow the prompts on your TV to get an activation code.
- Now, visit the Peacock TV activation page – peacocktv.com/tv on your mobile/web browser.
- Enter the activation code and click the Continue button.
- Then, sign in with your Peacock TV login credentials and follow the on-screen prompts (if any).
Your Roku TV screen will refresh and direct you to the home screen of the Peacock TV app.
Activate Peacock TV App on Fire TV via peacocktv.com/tv
Amazon Fire TV is another device that allows you to enjoy programming from different channels and genres using the Peacock TV app. The application can be quickly activated by following these steps.
- Go to your Fire TV home screen and select the Find option.
- Use the Search option to locate the Peacock TV app.
- Once found, select the Peacock TV app and click the Get button.
- Tap Open after installation to launch the app on Fire Stick.
- A unique code will appear on your screen to activate Peacock TV.
- Now, on a computer or mobile phone, open peacocktv.com/tv.
- Enter the activation code and sign in with your Peacock credentials.
You can now access Peacock TV on your Amazon Fire TV.
Activate Peacock TV on Android TV
If your Smart TV is running with Android OS, the Peacock TV app is an excellent choice to keep you and your family entertained. Here are the steps to Peacock TV on Android TV:
- Go to Play Store on your Android TV.
- Search for Peacock TV on the Play Store.
- Select the app from the search results and tap the Install button.
- After installation, press the Open to launch it.
- Inside the app, sign in with login credentials or choose to sign in with the activation code.
- Now, visit peacocktv.com/activate on your computer or mobile device.
- Enter the 6-character code in the box and press the CONTINUE button.
- Sign in with your Peacock TV account credentials.
- Peacock TV is now active on your Android TV.
Enter Code at peacocktv.com/tv to Activate on Apple TV
Follow the steps provided below to install & activate Peacock on Apple TV. However, before following the steps, ensure that your Apple TV has the latest updates installed.
- Open the App Store on your Apple TV.
- Look for the Peacock TV app using the search option.
- Select the Peacock TV app from the search results.
- Next, tap the Get button to begin the installation process.
- After installation, launch the app by selecting the Open option.
- Choose sign-in with the activation code option.
- Your TV screen will display an activation code along with instructions.
- Keep the screen active and visit peacocktv.com/tv on a different device.
- Enter the activation code generated on your Apple TV and click Continue.
- If prompted, enter the sign-in details to complete the activation process.
Your Apple TV will refresh automatically. The device is now ready to stream the Peacock shows.
Install & Activate Peacock TV on LG Smart TV
The Peacock TV app is available in the LG App Store. You can easily install and activate the app using the steps below:
- Press the Home button on your LG Smart TV remote.
- From the home screen, access the LG Content Store.
- Search for the Peacock app in the store.
- Tap the Install button to get the app on your LG Smart TV.
- After installation, launch the app to get a unique activation code.
- Once you have the code on the TV screen, go to peacocktv.com/tv on a separate device.
- Enter the code and click Continue.
- You need to use the sign-in credentials to verify your Peacock TV subscription.
A couple of steps more, and there you go! You will now be able to stream Peacock TV specials like The Office, John Wick, Modern Family, Chicago P.D. Yellowstone, etc.
If you select the “Sign in with Login Credentials” option (or similar), you only have to enter your peacock account username and password to log in. The Peacock TV app will be activated right away and take you to the home screen of the Peacock TV app.
How to Stream Peacock TV on iPhone or Android Mobile?
The best thing about taking a Peacock TV subscription is that you can watch it anywhere. So whether you have an iOS device (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch) or Android phone or tablet, you can watch the Peacock TV using the steps below –
- Launch the App Store on your mobile device – Play Store for Android | App Store for iOS.
- In the AppStore, search for the Peacock TV app.
- Install the app and lauch it.
- Inside the app, sign in with your login credentials and start watching your favorite content from the Peacock.
Peacock TV Code Not Working – How to Fix?
Although you shouldn’t face any issues by following the above steps carefully, if the activation code is not working, consider these workarounds:
- Activation Code Expired: Activation codes are valid for a few minutes only. If you use the code after a long duration, it won’t work. In such a case, you can generate a new code on your TV screen.
- Keep the Activation Code Screen Active: The Peacock TV code might not work because you closed the TV screen showing the code & activation instructions. Don’t close the screen until you enter the code at peacocktv.com/tv.
Easy Steps to Sign Up for Peacock TV
Although the Peacock TV is compatible with numerous streaming devices, you can only enjoy access to the app on them when you have registered for an account with Peacock TV. If you wish to create an account, below are the steps you can follow –
- Visit the Peacock TV free signup page.
- Enter your Email, Password, First Name, Last Name, Gender, Birth Year, and Zip Code in the prompted fields and click Create Account button.
- Now, select your Profile icon from the top-right corner if you wish to go for a premium Peacock TV plan.
- Next, tap on the Account settings (Gear icon) option.
- On the next screen, select the Upgrade Plan option. Doing so will provide you with a list of available plans. Currently, there are two plans – Peacock Premium and Peacock Premium Plus.
- Tap on the Get Premium / Get Premium Plus option depending on your need.
- Choose the payment mode on the following screen and provide the required details.
- Then, click Pay Now button to make the payment.
- After successful payment, your selected Peacock Premium plan will become active.
Peacock TV Compatible Devices
Here’s a list of compatible devices that support Peacock –
- Roku TV and Roku Streaming Stick
- Apple TV
- Android TV
- Amazon Fire TV
- Samsung Smart TV
- LG Smart TV
- Vizio TV
- PlayStation: PS4 & PS5
- Xbox: Series X, Xbox One, and Series S
- Web Browsers: Microsoft Edge, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari
Frequently Asked Questions
After receiving the Peacock TV activation code on the TV screen:
– Access the activation page – peacocktv.com/tv on a web browser.
– Enter the code and click the Continue button.
– Sign in to complete the process. Your device will be ready to stream within no time.
To watch Peacock TV on your streaming device, get a subscription, install the Peacock TV app, and activate it at peacocktv.com/tv.
First, make sure your device supports Peacock TV. Then, you can access the peacocktv.com activate URL to enter the code and start watching Peacock TV. Alternatively, you can also directly sign in with your account credentials (if prompted).
Yes, it is available for FREE. If you upgrade, you get more content to watch.
If you already have a subscription to Peacock TV through participating partners like Xfinity, COX, or Spectrum, you can access the Peacock Premium at no extra cost by following these steps.
– Sign in to your Peacock TV account.
– Once logged in, select your profile icon from the upper right corner.
– Next, click on the Account option (with the Gear icon).
– Then, scroll down and locate the LINK PROVIDER section.
– Choose from the eligible partner options (Xfinity | COX | Spectrum). In your case, select the Xfinity option.
– Then, sign in with your Xfinity account credentials to link it with your Peacock TV account.
– Your Premium Peacock TV subscription is now linked successfully.