With an iFit subscription, you can access workout videos, fitness coaching, and more right from the best comforts of your home, gym, or outdoors. Offering striking “interactive virtual workouts with a personal training twist,” the innovative fitness brand motivates and helps you keep track of your progress toward your fitness goals.
The iFIT TV app is available on almost all streaming devices and Smart TVs, such as Roku, Apple TV, FireStick, and Android TV. However, the iFIT TV app is not compatible with workout machines.
Go through this guide to install and activate the iFIT TV app on your streaming platforms via ifit.com/activate and choose your training – rowing, walking, cycling, running, abs, HIIT, meditation, strength, yoga, and more.
Guide to Activate iFIT.com on Apple TV, Roku, FireStick, or Apple TV 
Are you thrilled and super-excited to bring home on-demand or live studio classes and global workouts? Say goodbye to boring workouts, as you can experience true immersion while training at your own pace.
Take note of the following prerequisites to activate the iFIT TV app on Roku, Apple TV, and Amazon Fire TV using the official URL – ifit.com/activate.
- Register with iFIT.
- Get a valid iFIT subscription.
- Must have a high-speed, stable Internet connection.
- A streaming device connected to your TV.
- A second device (smartphone, tablet, or computer) to access ifit.com activate link.
Let’s go through the activation process below and activate the iFIT TV app on compatible devices.
iFIT.com Activate on Roku
You must follow the steps below to watch iFIT on your Roku streaming device.
- Turn on your Roku device and press the Home icon on your Roku remote.
- Access the home screen and navigate to the Roku Channel Store.
- Access the Search bar, and type iFIT using the virtual keyboard.
- Click the Add Channel button and press OK to install the iFIT TV app.
- Launch the app to get an activation URL and a code.
- Leave the screen visible as you head to ifit.com/activate on your mobile or tablet.
- Log in with your Apple, Google, Facebook, or Planet Fitness credentials, or use your email address and password.
- Enter the code and click the Activate button.
The iFIT TV app will load automatically. So you are all set to bring home live events and on-demand global workouts.
How to Activate the iFIT App on Apple TV
Check the steps below to install and activate the iFIT app on your Apple TV in a seamless manner:
- From your Apple TV home screen, go to the App Store.
- Search for the desired app and click the Get option.
- Once the app is installed, launch it to get an activation code and a URL.
- Save the code, and grab your phone or tablet to access ifit.com/activate.
- Next, sign in to your iFit account using one of the given platforms.
- Type the correct code in the right field.
- Click the Activate button to complete the process.
Now, return to your Apple TV, select a workout video and enjoy workouts on stunning sandy beaches or serene mountain landscapes.
Activate the iFIT TV App on FireStick
Amazon Fire TV users are encouraged to check the following steps to enjoy fitness videos anytime.
- Search for the iFIT app in the AppStore.
- Install the app by clicking the Get button.
- Once installed, launch the iFIT app on FireStick.
- You will see an activation code on the popup screen.
- Note down the code before accessing ifit.com/activate on another device.
- Sign in using your email address and password.
- Enter the code shown on your TV and click the Activate button to finish the process.
It will take a moment for your FireStick device to be ready.
Steps to Activate on Android TV at ifit.com/activate
Here are the instructions to activate the iFIT TV app on Android TV,
- Search for the iFit app in the Play Store on your Android TV.
- Click the Install button to get the app.
- Launch the app after installation.
- Follow the prompts on your TV to generate an activation code.
- Save the code and visit ifit.com/activate on a mobile device.
- Enter the login credentials and tap Login.
- Type the code and tap the Activate button.
About iFit TV App – Turn your TV into a Gym
Transform your home into an innovative, personal gym with instant access to strength training, studio classes, global workouts, and yoga sessions. With an iFIT TV app, you can enjoy all these and much more on your TV.
Make sure you get an iFIT subscription. It has three plans –
- A yearly individual plan for $180/year
- A monthly family plan for $39/mo
- An annual family plan for $396/year
Not Just Connected – It’s Interactive Fitness
The iFit brand is well-equipped with fitness machines from NordicTrack, Pro-Form, and FreeMotion. You can procure your machine and start interactive training on Treadmills, Bikes, Ellipticals, Rowers, Cable Equipment, Reflective Equipment, and apps.
iFit Key Features and Highlights
Enhance your overall health and wellness as iFit helps you keep track of your sleep, nutrition, and more. Here are the main features of iFit –
- Fitness data tracking and logging
- Access to hundreds of global workouts and destinations
- Constant supervision of iFit trainers and coaches on health and wellness
- Gain access to unlimited workout programs on-demand
- Live leaderboard feature on bikes and treadmills
- A daily schedule of workouts on treadmills, bikes, and the tablet version of the iFit app.
Frequently Asked Questions
Install the iFit app on your device and go to ifit.com/activate to activate iFIT.
Go to ifit.com and click the Free Trial option in the top right corner of the screen. If you haven’t signed up yet, select “Sign up with Apple”, “Sign up with Facebook”, “Sign up with Google”, or “Sign up with Planet Fitness”. Or, you can enter your email and create a password to Sign Up. Then, follow the on-instructions to get a free trial.
2 thoughts on “How to Activate the iFIT TV App at ifit.com/activate – Updated”
Hi I try to active my treadmill but it’s doesn’t work can you please help me to activate my cord is 1142-P1u5B1RP
i need to activate my treadmill,
model No. PFTL59720.3
Serial No PP621H1301255