With an iFit subscription, you can access workout videos, fitness coaching, and more right from the best comforts of your home, gym, or outdoors. Offering striking “interactive virtual workouts with a personal training twist,” the innovative fitness brand motivates and helps you keep track of your progress towards your fitness goals.
Available as an app, consider getting iFit on your Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, and Google TV. The iFIT TV app is not compatible with workout machines.
Go through this guide to activate the iFIT TV app on your streaming platforms via ifit.com/activate and choose your training – rowing, walking, cycling, running, abs, HIIT, meditation, strength, yoga, and more.
Guide to Activate iFIT App using ifit.com/activate
Take note of the following prerequisites to activate the iFIT TV app on Roku, Apple TV, and Amazon Fire TV using the official URL – ifit.com/activate.
- Register with iFIT.
- Get a valid iFIT subscription.
- Must have a high-speed, stable Internet connection.
- A streaming device connected to your TV.
- A second device (smartphone, tablet, or computer).
Are you thrilled and super-excited to bring home on-demand or live studio classes and global workouts? Say goodbye to boring workouts as you “experience true immersion while training at your own pace.”
Let’s go through the activation process below and activate the iFIT TV app on compatible devices –
Activate the iFIT TV App on Roku
- Turn on your Roku device and press the Home icon on your Roku remote.
- Access the home screen and navigate to the Roku Channel Store.
- Access the Search bar, and type iFIT using the virtual keyboard.
- Click the Add Channel button and press OK to install the iFIT TV app.
- Launch the app to get a popup on the screen.
- Sign in if required to receive an activation URL and a code.
- Leave the screen visible as you head to ifit.com/activate on your mobile or tablet.
- Log into your account with Apple, Google, Facebook, Planet Fitness, or using your email address and password.
- Click the blue LOG IN button to access your account.
- Enter the code and click the Activate button.
The iFIT TV app will load automatically. You are all set to pick a destination and experience the thrill.
How to Activate the iFIT TV App on Apple TV
- From your Apple TV home screen, go to the App Store.
- Search for the desired app and click the Get option.
- Once the app is installed, launch it to get an activation code and a URL.
- Save the code, and grab your phone or tablet to access ifit.com/activate.
- Sign in to your iFit account using one of the given platforms.
- Type the correct code in the right field.
- Click the Activate button to complete the process.
- Return to your Apple TV device.
- You will see the iFIT TV app loading automatically.
- Select a workout video and enjoy workouts on the stunning sandy beaches or serene mountain landscapes.
iFIT TV App Activation on Amazon Fire TV
- Search for the iFIT app in the Amazon AppStore.
- Install the app by clicking the Get button.
- Launch it once the app is installed.
- You will see an activation code on the popup screen.
- Note down the code before accessing the activation page on your mobile phone or computer. (Make sure your mobile or computer is connected to your home network.)
- Open ifit.com/activate on a web browser.
- Sign in with iFIT using Email and Password.
- Click the LOG IN button.
- Provide the code in the right field.
- Click the Activate button to finish the process.
About iFit App
Transform your home into an innovative, personal gym with instant access to strength training, studio classes, global workouts, and yoga sessions. With an iFIT TV app, you can enjoy all of these and much more right from your TV.
Make sure you get an iFIT subscription. It has three plans –
- A yearly individual plan for $180/ year
- A monthly family plan for $39/ mo
- An annual family plan for $396/ year
Not Just Connected – It’s Interactive Fitness
The iFit brand is well-equipped with fitness machines from NordicTrack, Pro-Form, and FreeMotion. You can procure your machine and start interactive training on Treadmills, Bikes, Ellipticals, Rowers, Cable Equipment, Reflective Equipment, and App. You will not need to spend too much fussing with buttons while working out on these machines with the help of certified trainers. Instead, you will be more focused on your workout as your trainer will adjust the incline, speed, and resistance for you.
iFit Key Features and Highlights
Enhance your overall health and wellness as iFit helps you keep track of your sleep, nutrition, and more. Here are the main features of iFit –
- Fitness data tracking and logging
- Access to hundreds of global workouts and destinations
- Constant supervision of iFit trainers and coaches on health and wellness
- Gain access to unlimited workout programs on-demand
- Live leaderboard feature on bikes and treadmills
- A daily schedule of workouts on treadmills, bikes, and the tablet version of the iFit app.
Most Asked Questions
Install the iFit app on your device and go to ifit.com/activate to activate iFIT.
Go to ifit.com and click the Free Trial option on the top right corner of the screen. If you haven’t signed up yet, select “Sign up with Apple”, “Sign up with Facebook”, “Sign up with Google”, or “Sign up with Planet Fitness”. Or, you can enter your email and create a password to Sign Up. Then, follow the on-instructions to get a free trial.