August 31, 2021 / Activate Guide
How to Stream USTVNow on Roku (Complete Guide)
Are you residing outside the United States? Looking for a service that would keep you informed and entertained? You have come to the right place. USTVNow is a live-TV service that allows its customers to stream premium paid channels anywhere, anytime. The best part! You can get USTVNow on Roku, record your favorite shows, and watch them later.
Getting the USTVNow app on Roku will allow you to stream channels like CBS, ABC, FOX, CW, PBS, NBC, A&E, My9, Bravo, Animal Planet, CNBC, Cartoon Network, Comedy Central, CNN, ESPN, Discovery Channel, Fox News, FX, Lifetime, History, Nickelodeon, National Geographic, Syfy, Spike, TNT, TBS, and USA. It makes a must-have service for Americans living abroad to watch and record various TV shows and movies over the Internet.
Key Features of USTVNow
Here are some of the salient features of USTVNow.
- Record shows and save them to watch later.
- Stream content in High Definition.
- Watch USTVNow originals and exclusive content.
- Enjoy on-demand movies.
- Catch up with TV shows and live streams anywhere, anytime.
USTVNow Subscription Plans
To enjoy live TV and other popular movies and shows, you will have to get hold of one suitable package or subscription plan. There are two main subscription plans available.
- USTVNow Basic Plan: The basic plan can cost you $19 per month.
- USTVNow DVR Plan: The DVR plan will cost you $11.99 per month.
Although you can access the free content, it is only limited. To make the most of the USTVNow service, you should better get hold of a plan.
Once you get a subscription, it is time to check the following steps to watch USTVNow on Roku.
Steps to Add and Watch USTVNow on Roku
Is USTVNow available on Roku?
The straightforward answer would be NO. Does that mean you can’t stream USTVNow?
Not necessarily! Even though the official USTVNow app is not available on the Roku Channel Store, you can consider trying the Screen Mirroring option. Roku can be a great platform to screen mirror and stream as many as 28 channels offered by USTVNow.
Below, you to learn how to screen mirror USTVNow content on Roku.
- Turn on the Roku device and make sure it is already set up.
- Your Roku player should be connected to your TV via an HDMI port.
- From the home screen, you need to access the “Settings” button.
- Navigate to the “System Settings” option and click “Screen mirroring mode”.
- Next, you need to select either “Always Allow” or “Prompt” to enable screen mirroring. (Note: Don’t select “Never Allow”.)
That’s it! You can now live stream your preferred videos and channels – The Young and the Restless, Camp TV, WGN Midday News, H2O Steam Fx Pro, WTAJ News at Noon, Outnumbered, Right This Minute, and more.
Tips to Cast USTVNow on Roku via Windows
Got a Windows PC? Want to stream USTVNow on Roku? No problem! You can do that by following the steps mentioned below.
- As you begin the activation process, make sure both the Windows and Roku devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. This will ensure a hassle-free process.
- Now, open your Windows PC and launch Google Chrome.
- Go to the URL and type the USTVNow website – ustvnow.com/home.
- Click the “Sign Up” button and create an account (if you don’t have an account).
- Now, click the “three-dot” icon.
- You will see the “Cast” option.
- Click it to find available devices.
- Now, click the “Source” button and select “Cast Tab” from the drop-down menu.
- You need to “Grant Permission” to start mirroring on your Roku device.
- Now, you can select a video or channel that you want to play.
This way you will be able to enjoy USTVNow on Roku.
If you come across any technical issues, don’t hesitate to get in touch with professionals. They can help you get rid of the errors.