There could be no better platform to watch your favorite animal-centric programs than Animal Planet. One of the most revered channels, Animal Planet, since its launch in 1996, has served millions of people worldwide. It is available to 360 million homes in more than 205 countries.
If you also want to join the Animal Planet community to cherish the undeniable bonds forged between humans and animals, why not install the Animal Planet app on your streaming device.
Animal Planet is available on all major streaming media platforms like Roku, Fire TV, Xbox, Apple TV, or Android TV.
To watch live and on-demand content, install the Animal Planet GO app from the app store and activate it at animalplanet.com/activate.
Guide to Activate Animal Planet at animalplanet.com/activate
To activate the Animal Planet app on the streaming devices, make sure you have:
- A Streaming device or Smart TV
- High-speed internet connection
- TV provider account details
- A laptop or mobile device
Once you have these essentials, you are all set to catch up on the trending content from Animal Planet.
Activate Animal Planet App on Roku
- Go to the Streaming Channels > Search section from your Roku device home menu.
- In the Search section, find the Animal Planet app.
- Once found, click the Add channel button to install the app.
- After installing the app, launch it by pressing the Go to channel button.
- You will get a code on your TV screen.
- Once you have the code, visit animalplanet.com/activate.
- Enter the code and click the Link TV Provider button on the activation page.
- Then, sign in with your TV Provider credentials on the next screen.
- Once logged in, you can return to your Roku device and start watching Animal Planet programming.
Animal Planet App Activation on Amazon Fire TV
- Launch the Fire TV home menu and select the Find option.
- In the Find section, look for the Animal Planet GO app.
- Once you locate the app, please select it and tap the Get button to begin the installation.
- Next, tap the Open option to launch the app.
- Your Fire TV screen will display a unique code and this activation link – animalplanet.com/activate.
- Here, enter the code in the prompted field and tap the Link TV Provider button.
- Select your TV Provider (if prompted) and log in with its credentials on the next screen.
- After signing in, follow the on-screen guided instructions (if any).
- The Animal Planet GO app is now active on your Fire TV Stick.
How to Activate Animal Planet On Apple TV
- Launch the App Store on your Apple TV.
- Next, type Animal Planet in the search field.
- Then, select the Animal Planet app from the search results, and tap Get to install it.
- When the installation completes, tap the Open button to launch the app.
- A unique code and an activation link will display on your Apple TV.
- Access this activation link – animalplanet.com/activate.
- Enter the code on the activation page and click the Link TV Provider button.
- After that, log in with your TV Provider credentials to complete the activation process.
- The Animal Planet GO app is now linked to your Apple TV.
Steps to Activate Animal Planet GO on Android TV
- From your Android TV home screen, go to the Apps section.
- In the Apps section, select the Google Play Store app.
- Look for the Animal Planet GO app in the Play Store.
- From the search results, select the app and tap the Install button.
- The app will begin installing on your Android TV.
- Once the app gets installed, tap the Open option to launch it.
- You will get an authorization code and this activation link – animalplanet.com/activate.
- Open this activation link to get to the Animal Planet GO activation page.
- Enter the code in the given field on the activation page and tap the Link TV Provider button.
- Then, sign in using your TV Provider account credentials and complete the remaining prompts (if any).
- Finally, get back to your Android TV and watch your favorite programming from the Animal Planet GO app.
About Animal Planet
Since Animal Planet telecasts its original programs, it will ensure to “keep the childhood joy and wonder of animals alive by bringing people up close in every way.” Here are the most famous originals that you prefer watching any time of the day –
|Amazing Animal Videos||American Stuffers||Animal Cops: Detroit|
|Animal Cops: Houston||Animal Cops: Miami||Animal Face-Off|
|Animal Icons||Animal Miracles||Animal Planet Heroes|
|Animal Planet Report||Animal Precinct||Animal Planet Zooventure|
|Bad Dog!||Barking Mad||Austin Stevens: Snakemaster|
|At the End of My Leash||Beverly Hills Vet||Beware of Dog|
|Big Cat Diary||The Blue Planet||Breed All About It|
|Bugging’ with Ruud||Chasing Nature||Caught in the Moment|
|Dinosaur Planet||Frozen Planet||Get Out There!|
Frequently Asked Questions
While the Animal Planet GO app is free to download, you must have a subscription to the Animal Planet channel through a participating TV provider. If you have a subscription, you can access the Live and On-Demand content on your streaming device at no additional cost.
Animal Planet GO offers the “Watch Anywhere TV” feature to access your favorite TV Show or Channel from any location using any compatible mobile device with an internet connection.
As TV everywhere service is only offered to the customer having a subscription from one of the Animal Planet Go participating TV Providers. So, if you are prompted to log in, you will need to do so using the username and password associated with your TV provider account.
Unfortunately, Animal Planet GO can’t help you retrieve/reset your account username/password. For that, you will need to contact your TV provider support.