June 25, 2021 / Activate Guide
How to Activate CBS Sports for Roku Device?
CBS Sports is a popular division of the TV network CBS. The network is known for having the premier sports properties which include NCAA Division I college basketball (comprising telecasts of NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament), National Football League (NFL), Southeastern Conference (SEC) football, as well as PGA Tour golf, including the PGA Championship and Masters Tournament. CBS Sports Network is available for almost all popular streaming devices such as Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Android TVs, and Roku devices. If you are looking to access CBS Sports on your Roku device, you will first need to download and install the application from the Channel Store section, and then activate it on the cbssports.com/roku. To know how to install and activate CBS Sports on cbssports.com/roku, you can follow the information provided below.
Guide to Activate CBS Sports for Roku on the cbssports.com/roku
- To begin with, you will first need to turn on your Roku device and connect it to your TV and wireless internet network of your home or office. Once you are done setting up the connection, you will need to go to the home screen of your Roku device. To get to the home screen, you will need to press the home icon on your Roku remote.
- Once you get to the home screen of your Roku device, you will need to scroll down to navigate to the Streaming Channels In the Streaming Channels section, you will need to select the Roku Channel Store option. You will be directed to the application store of Roku on the next screen.
- Once you are in the Channel Store of Roku, you will need to find the CBS Sports Generally, you can find this application located in the Sports | Top Free Movies & TV. In case you are not able to find the application by browsing these categories, you can consider going for the search option to locate the application.
- In order to use the search option, you will need to enter CBS Sports in the search box using the virtual keypad on your screen; and then press the search icon. This will display the search result on your screen. You will then need to select the CBS Sports application from the search result and press the Details option on the next screen to get to the preview page.
- On the preview page of the app, you will need to press the Add channel button next to it. The app will begin installing on your Roku device.
- After the installation of the application gets completed, you will need to go back to the home screen of your Roku device and open the application.
- As you will open the app, you will be prompted to sign in to the application. If you have already created an account on the CBS Sports website, you will need to enter the login credentials in the prompted fields and log into the application.
- Once you are logged into the application, you will be provided an activation code on your screen. Make sure to note down the activation code as you will need to for the activation process.
- Once you have the activation code, you will need to open a web browser on your phone, tablet, or computer, and navigate to the activation page of CBS Sports using the URL – cbssports.com/roku. Doing so will direct you to the activation page of CBS Sports.
NOTE: If prompted to sign in, you will need to login using the credentials that you created earlier.
- Once you are on the activation page of CBS Sports, you will need to enter the activation code in the prompted field and press the Next button. You will be directed to the next screen. On the next screen, you will simply need to follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation process. You will then be able to access the CBS Sports channel on your Roku device.
So, these are the steps that you will need to follow to access CBS Sports on your Roku device. However, if you don’t have signed up for the CBS Sports account yet, you can follow the instructions provided below to create one.
To Sign Up for CBS Sports
If you are looking to sign up for a CBS Sports account, you can follow the below-mentioned instructions.
- Start by launching a web browser on your phone, tablet, or computer. Next, go to the homepage of CBS Sports using the URL – https://www.cbssports.com/.
- Once you are on the homepage of CBS Sports, you will need to select the Log In option located on the right corner of the screen. Doing so will direct you to the next screen.
- On the next screen, you will need to select the DON’T HAVE AN ACCOUNT? SIGN UP option.
- After that, you will need to provide your email address and password along with your first name, last name, date of birth, and ZIP code.
- Once you are done providing all the required information, you will need to press the REGISTER button and follow the on-screen prompts (if any) to complete the registration of your account.
And, this is how you will be able to sign up for your CBS Sports account and access it using your Roku device by following the instructions provided earlier.