October 12, 2021 / Olivia Jones
How To Activate USTVGO On Roku?
USTVGO is an amazing site to watch all your favorite channels for free. Whether you wish to watch your favourite series on ABC, ACC, and AMC, or catch movies on Cinemax, Paramount, and TCM. From News and Sports channels to Educational and Kids Networks, USTVGO has more than 90 channels that you can watch for free. So, if you wish to watch these channels using USTVGO on your Computer, Phone, or Laptop, all you need to do is install the VPN offered by the USTVGO website and then connect to a US server to access the USTVGO site on their device. Apart from Computer, Phone, and Laptop, you can also access USTVGO on Roku. To know how to access USTVGO on Roku, follow the instructions provided below.
Guide to Access USTVGO on Roku
Install VPN On Your Device
Before you can access USTVGO on Roku, you will need to install a VPN on your device if you don’t have access to it already. Below are the steps that you will need to follow to install VPN.
- Open a web browser on your phone, tablet, or computer and go to the homepage of USTVGO using the URL – https://ustvgo.tv/.
- Once you get to the homepage of USTVGO on your web browser, you will need to click or tap on the VPN option located in the top menu section. This will direct you to the next screen.
- On the next screen, you will need to scroll down and select the Get NordVPN button (highlighted in red). Doing so will take you to the next page.
- On the next page, you will be provided with different annual plans that you can choose from. The prices of the plan will depend on the duration for which you are selecting the plan. Once you have selected a desired plan from the given options, press the Continue to Payment
- If recommended to switch to another great deal on the next screen, you can either choose it of click or tap on the No thanks You will then be directed to the next screen.
- On the next screen, you will need to provide an email address, review the order summary before proceeding further.
- Once you have reviewed everything, go to the “Select a payment method” section and choose the method using which you wish to make payment.
- After selecting the payment method, follow the on-screen prompts to complete purchases of your selected VPN plan.
Once you would have bought the VPN plan, you will be able to use the same VPN for your Computer, Phone, Tablet, and Laptop. And, as you wish to access USTVGO on Roku, you will need to cast the screen of your mobile device on your Roku-connected TV. To know the process, follow the steps provided below. The following steps are provided for Android devices. If you have an iPhone, you can follow these instructions accordingly to access USTVGO on Roku.
Installing NordVPN on Your Android Device
- From the applications menu on your Android device, you will need to select the Play Store app icon.
- In the Play Store application, you will need to find the Nord VPN using the search option. Once you find the Nord VPN app in the search result, press the Install button on the preview screen of the app and wait for the app to get installed.
- When the application is installed on your Android device, return to the home screen and open the Nord VPN app.
- When prompted, you will need to sign in using the login credentials you purchased the VPN earlier.
Accessing USTVGO Website on Android Device Using NordVPN
- Once you are logged into the app, connect to the US server and open the Google Chrome browser.
- In the address bar of your Google Chrome browser, type the URL of USTVGO (https://ustvgo.tv/) and press the go icon.
- Once you get to the USTVGO website, you will be able to watch your favourite channel for free on your Android device.
Mirroring the screen of your Android Device on Roku
NOTE: Before following the below-mentioned steps, make sure that your Android and Roku devices are running with the latest updates.
- Firstly, go to the Settings section on your Roku device from the home screen.
- In the Settings section, you will need to go to System>Screen mirroring.
- Under the Screen mirroring section, select the check box next to Enable screen mirroring
- Now, on your Android device, go to Settings>Connection & Sharing>Cast. From the list of available screening options, you will need to select your Roku device and connect.
- After that, you will be able to mirror the screen of your Android device on your Roku-connected TV.
- Now, simply open the USTVGO app on your Android device and watch its screen getting mirrored on your Roku-connected TV.
And, this is how you will be able to access USTVGO content on your Roku device.