Ace Elite prepaid card allows you to manage and spend your money without being concerned about carrying cash at stores or in restaurants. The card is issued by MetaBank, National Association, Member FDIC, according to a license from Visa USA Inc. You don’t have to pay an extra cost to transfer money online. All you need to do is log in to the Online Account Center (using a mobile app or the website). Also, you can ask your friend or family member to call Customer Service on 1 866 387 7363 to load money to your card for a certain fee. If you have received an Ace Elite card recently, you will first need to activate it on their website before you can use it for purchases and payments. To know how to activate your Ace Elite card, follow the instructions provided below.
Guide to Activate Ace Elite Card
- To begin with, you will first need to open a web browser on your computer, phone, or tablet, and go to the homepage of Ace Elite using the URL – https://www.aceeliteprepaid.com.
- Once you are on the homepage of Ace Elite Prepaid, you will need to click on the ACTIVATE A CARD option. This will direct you to the next page.
- On the next page, you will be prompted to sign in to your Ace Elite account by providing the Username and Password.
- So, enter your Ace Elite account username and password in the provided field and press the LOG IN button.
- Once you are logged into your Ace Elite account, you will need to follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation process for your prepaid card.
NOTE: Make sure to keep your Ace Elite prepaid card handy when following the activation process as you will need to provide your card details for the verification process.
- In case you don’t remember the username or password of your Ace Elite account, you will need to click on the Forgot your username or password? Doing so will take you to the next screen.
- On the next screen, you will need to enter your email address in the provided field and press the CONTINUE button.
- After that, simply follow the on-screen instructions to recover your username or password.
- However, if you don’t have an Ace Elite account, you will need to click on the OPEN A NEW ACCOUNT button on the login page. This will take you to the next screen where you will need to provide information such as your First name, Last name, Street address / Apt number, ZIP code, and Email address in the provided fields.
- Once you are done providing the required information in the relevant fields, you will need to select your desired card from the given options, and then press the GET A CARD After that, simply follow the on-screen instructions to complete the sign-up process.
So, these are the steps that you will need to follow to activate your Ace Elite Card.