ACC Network or ACCN is a subscription-based TV channel launched in 2019 by ESPN Inc. This multinational television channel is dedicated to ACC Sports and covers the Atlantic Coast Conference.
The channel is known for telecasting more than 450+ live major and minor sports events all around the globe, including Basketball, Football, Tournament Games, Extra Coverage, Sports News, and much more.
ACC Network is not available as ready to go channel on the Roku channel store. But, if you wish to watch live sports events worldwide, you can access ACC Network on your Roku-connected TV through a specific process.
In this guide, we will show you how to watch ACC Network on Roku.
Things to Consider
ACCN is devoted to coverage of sports in the NCAA’s Atlantic Coast Conference, including 150 men’s and women’s basketball games, 40 regular season football games, and other regular tournament games and original programming.
Despite enjoying this massive feat, ACC Network isn’t available on the Roku Channel Store. So, to get ACC Network on Roku, you will require a few things beforehand.
- An updated Roku device connected to your TV via an HDMI port.
- Enable screen mirroring mode.
- Use a stable internet connection.
- A computer or mobile phone, and make sure it’s connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Roku device.
How to Watch ACC Network on Roku
The only viable option to stream ACC Network on your Roku device is by turning on the screen mirroring mode.
To enable screen mirroring on your Roku –
Go to Settings > Screen Mirror > Select the Always Allow or Prompt option.
Once your Roku device is ready, you can follow the steps mentioned underneath to begin watching ACC football and basketball live.
Screen Mirror ACC Network on Roku via Android Phone
- Go to the Google Play Store on your Android device and look for the ACC Network or ACC Sports app.
- Select the app and tap the Install button to download & install the app.
- Once the app is installed, tap the Open button.
- Inside the app, enter the ACC Network account credentials.
- Access the Settings option.
- Now, choose Device connection settings.
- Tap the Cast option and enable wireless display (toggle on).
- Select your Roku device from the list. (Make sure your Roku device is switched on and connected to the same Wi-Fi network.)
You are now ready to watch ACC Sports programming on Roku via. the screen mirroring feature.
How to Screen Mirror ACC Sports on Roku from iOS Device
iPhone or iPad users can enjoy ACC Network programming by installing the ACC Network app from the App Store. After installing the ACC app, follow the instructions below –
- Install the Mirror for Roku app from the App Store.
- Open the Mirror for Roku app and select your TV-connected device, i.e., Roku.
- When prompted, add the Mirror for Roku – Screen Mirroring app on your Roku streaming device.
- After installing the app on Roku, launch it.
- Now, on your iOS device, tap Access Notification.
- Tap the Start Mirroring icon on the screen.
- Tap Start Broadcast to begin mirroring on Roku.
- Launch the ACC Sports app and enter the login details to watch ACC Network on Roku.
Frequently Asked Questions
You won’t find ACC Network as a standalone app on the Roku Channel Store. To stream ACC Sports on Roku, you will have to turn on the screen mirroring mode. Then, you need to use your smartphone to screen mirror the ACC Sports app on Roku.
Streaming TV services that offer ACC Network are Sling TV, Hulu with Live TV, AT&T TV Now, and YouTube TV.
You can access ACC Network without cable with an active subscription to Hulu + Live TV, Sling YV, YouTube TV, fuboTV, Vidgo, or DIRECTV STREAM.