Lifetime is a basic cable channel known for featuring programs focused on women or featuring women in the lead roles. Currently, it has more than 90 million subscribers in the United States.
The channel is available on most cable service providers, satellite, or IPTV like Orby TV, DirecTV, Dish Network, DirecTV Caribbean, Verizon FiOS, VMedia, AT&T U-verse, Zazeen TV, and more.
Moreover, you can stream the Lifetime channel on streaming services like fuboTV, Philo, Sling, Hulu with Live TV, and Amazon Video. But, if you wish to access Lifetime on streaming devices like Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, Android TV, you will need to activate the Lifetime app at mylifetime.com/activate.
To know the activation process in detail, follow the instructions provided below.
Guide to Activate Lifetime App at mylifetime.com/activate
To watch Lifetime shows and movies on your streaming device, you will first need to download and install the app on your device. Then, you will need to enter the code given to you on your device at mylifetime.com/activate to activate the Lifetime app.
Activate Lifetime App on Roku
- Navigate to the Roku home screen and scroll down to Streaming Channels.
- In the Streaming Channels section, select the Search option.
- In the search bar, type Lifetime.
- From the search results, select the Lifetime app.
- Select Add Channel button to download & install the app.
- After installation, press Go to Channel to launch the app on Roku.
- Follow the prompts in the Lifetime app to get an activation code.
- Once you have the code, visit mylifetime.com/activate using your phone/pc browser.
- Select Roku on the activation page and then select your TV Provider.
- After that, enter the activation code in the provided field and tap the CONTINUE button.
- Verify your subscription by signing in using your TV Provider credentials.
- When verified, you can watch the Lifetime app on your Roku device.
Activate Lifetime App on Fire TV
- From the main menu of your Fire TV and select the Find option.
- Use the virtual keypad to find the Lifetime app.
- Once you find the app, please select it and press the Get button.
- After installation, press Open to launch the app on Fire TV.
- Your TV screen will display a unique code and an activation link – mylifetime.com/activate.
- Keep this screen active and launch a browser on another device to open the activation link.
- Tap OTHER and select your TV Provider.
- Enter the code in the provided field and click the CONTINUE button.
- Sign in with your TV provider for verification.
- The lifetime app is now activated on your Amazon Fire TV.
Activate Lifetime App on Apple TV
- Launch the App Store on your Apple TV.
- In the search field, enter Lifetime to begin the search process.
- Select the Lifetime app from the search results and tap the Get button.
- Wait for the installation process to get completed.
- When installed, tap the Open button to launch the Lifetime app.
- You will see an activation code on your Apple TV screen.
- Visit mylifetime.com/activate on another device.
- Select Apple TV from the given options.
- Choose your preferred TV provider from the list.
- Then, enter the code from your TV and press the CONTINUE button.
- After that, log in with your TV Provider credentials to complete the activation process.
- The Lifetime app is now active on your Apple TV.
Activate Lifetime App on Android TV
- On your Android TV, go to Apps > Play Store.
- In the Play Store, search for the Lifetime app.
- Select the app from the search results and tap the Install button.
- Once installed, launch the Lifetime app on Smart TV.
- Follow the instructions to generate an activation code.
- Now, open a browser on your phone/pc and go to the Lifetime activation page – mylifetime.com/activate.
- On the activation page, select Android TV.
- Select your TV Provider, enter the code, and click on the CONTINUE button.
- You can then log in using your TV Provider login credentials to complete the verification process.
- After that, you can return to your Android TV and start watching the Lifetime app content.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can access the Lifetime app on numerous devices that include:
– Apple TV
– Android TV
– Fire TV
– Android mobile device (phone and tablet).
– iOS devices (iPhone and iPad)
– Windows Tablet and phones, Kindle Fire HD, and Kindle Fire phone.
Here are some troubleshooting tips to overcome this error –
– First, ensure that you are entering the code at mylifetime.com/activate.
– Check your internet connection.
– Use the code before it expires.
– Open the activation link on a different browser.
– Generate a new code
Lifetime keeps on adding more providers to their list. If you can’t find your TV Provider, you can check again later or request your TV Provider to partner with Lifetime.
– Make sure you are entering the login credentials correctly.
– If you don’t remember the credentials, contact your TV Provider to retrieve them.
– Use compatible browsers – Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Edge.
– Switch browser and then try to log in with your TV Provider credentials
– Make sure your browser is updated.