FuboTV is a popular streaming television service known for featuring live sports channels, such as MLB, NHL, MLS, NFL, MLS, NBA and news, international soccer, network television, movies, and series.
If you own a streaming device like Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, or Android TV, you can easily access the FuboTV app on it. However, to watch FuboTV on your desired streaming device, you will need to activate the app on the fubo.tv/activate.
Before following the instructions provided below, make sure to keep your FuboTV login credentials ready, as you will need to enter them on the activation page.
Guide to Activate FuboTV at fubo.tv/activate
Below you can find the steps to activate FuboTV on Roku, Android, Apple, and Fire TV.
On Apple TV
- Start by turning on your Apple TV and opening the App Store app.
- Search for the Fubo TV app in the App Store.
- From the search results, select the Fubo TV app.
- Tap the Get button to download and install the app.
- Once installed, launch the app and sign in using your Fubo TV account credentials.
- However, if you are prompted with an activation code, visit fubo.tv/activate using phone/pc browser.
- Sign in to your Fubo TV account if you are not logged in already.
- Then, enter the code and click the SUBMIT button.
- After successful activation, you will see a confirmation screen with a “You’re all set” message.
- Now you can access the Fubo TV app on your Apple TV.
On Android TV
- On your Android TV and access the Apps section and launch the Google Play Store app.
- In the Google Play Store app, find and select the FuboTV app.
- Once located, press the Install button to add the application.
- After installation, tap the Open option to launch the app.
- Next, select the SIGN IN WITH A CODE option. You will be provided an activation code on your screen.
- Using a browser of your phone/pc, visit the Fubo TV activation page – fubo.tv/activate.
- Sign in to your Fubo TV account, enter the code in the prompted field, and tap the SUBMIT button.
- You will see a “You’re all set” confirmation message.
- Return to your Android TV and start watching Fubo TV app content.
- Go to the home screen of your Roku device and select the “Streaming Channels” option.
- Next, select the Search option and find the Fubo TV app.
- Once you find the Fubo TV app from the search results, tap the Add channel option.
- The app will begin installing on your Roku device.
- After installing the app, tap the Go to channel option.
- Then, select the SIGN IN WITH A CODE option.
- Your TV screen will present you with a unique code and an activation link – fubo.tv/activate.
- Open this link on your phone/pc browser and sign in with your Fubo TV account credentials.
- Once logged in, enter the activation code in the provided field and press the Submit option.
- After successful activation, you can access the Fubo TV app on your Roku device.
On Amazon Fire TV
- From the home screen of your Fire TV, select the Find option.
- In the Find section, use the search option to locate the Fubo TV app.
- When found, select the Fubo TV app and tap the Get option.
- Wait for the app to get added to your Fire TV.
- Now, launch the app and select the SIGN IN WITH A CODE option.
- You will be presented with a unique code, and this activation URL – fubo.tv/connect.
- Open this activation link on your phone/pc browser and log into your Fubo TV account if not signed in already.
- Next, enter the code in the provided field and tap the SUBMIT button.
- You will see a confirmation message on the next screen.
- You can get back to your Fire TV and find yourself logged into the Fubo TV app.
So, these are the steps that you will need to follow to activate the FuboTV app at fubo.tv/connect for streaming devices such as Android TV, Apple TV, Fire TV, and Roku.
Fubo TV app Supported Devices
- Amazon Fire TV
- Android TV / Google TV
- Apple TV
- Android mobile devices.
- Apple iOS devices.
- LG TV
- Samsung Smart TVs
- Vizio SmartCast TV
- Xbox One
How can I cancel my Fubo TV subscription?
- Sign in to your Fubo TV account and select a profile.
- Next, select the current profile next to the search option and tap the My Account option.
- Then, select the “Subscription and Billing” option from the My Account section.
- On the next screen, tap the “Cancel Subscription” option located at the bottom of the page.
- After that, select the Complete Cancellation option to pause or cancel your subscription.
- If you wish to take a break from Fubo TV, consider pausing the subscription.
- If prompted to redeem an offer, you can get it by selecting the “REDEEM OFFER” option. Otherwise, continue with cancellation by selecting the CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION option.
- A confirmation message will display on your screen, notifying you that you have successfully canceled your subscription.
How fast my internet connection should be?
|Video On-Demand Using Connected Devices
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can easily make changes to your subscription by accessing the My Account section in your Fubo TV account.