“450 thousand videos”? Yes, it is true. The figure is majestic. Vevo is going to add more and more in the coming days. One of the largest all-premium music video providers, the popular streaming app for music videos connects renowned artists with their audience globally via original content and music video. They thrive to inculcate music via Vevo. If you are a music enthusiast, Roku can be a great platform to stream music videos on TV. Read through the guide and learn how to activate the app at www.vevo.com/activate.
Where to Watch Vevo Original Content?
Roku is doubtlessly a fantastic streaming platform to watch all the music videos and original content of Vevo. Whether you are intrigued by Vevo’s Ctrl or ROUNDS, or Live Studio Performances, Roku allows you to immerse in the music right on the big screen. Other than Roku, you can also access the great content on a myriad of streaming platforms such as Apple TV, Echo, Fire TV, Pluto TV, YouTube, Samsung TV Plus, Vizio, Sky Q, and Xumo.
How to Watch Vevo Music Videos and Originals on Roku at vevo.com/activate?
Not only can you access Vevo in the United States but also the app is accessible worldwide. Its vast library continues to add more and more content – desired music videos from your favorite artists. To listen to popular music and to watch the videos on your TV, you will need to activate the Vevo app on your Roku device. The steps are easy to follow. Have a look at the steps below.
- Turn on your Roku device.
- Navigate to the home screen by pressing the Home button on the Roku remote.
- From the home screen, navigate to Streaming Channels.
- Click on the “Search Channels”
- If prompted, you need to click on the Roku Channel Store.
- In the “Search” box, type Vevo. The search result will get the Vevo app on the screen.
- You need to tap on the app to highlight it. Then, click on the “+Add channel” button to download the app on the device.
- Tap “OK” to confirm.
- The app has been installed. Get back to the screen and launch the app.
- The Vevo app will open on the TV screen. It will fetch a unique activation code along with the activation instructions and the link.
- Note down the code and head over to the URL on a different mobile phone or computer.
- Type vevo.com/activate and enter the activation code.
- Click on the “Next” button. It will prompt you to log into your Vevo account.
- Remit the credentials and you will be all set to stream your favorite music videos on the TV screen via Roku.
Easy steps, right? Well, before you jump over to the steps and start the activation process, make sure you have all the prerequisites ready beforehand. This will allow you to carry out the process in an effortless manner.
Possible Technical Issues and Their Solutions
During the activation process, you might run into some kind of errors. If you encounter a few technical issues, we suggest you check out the following troubleshooting tips.
- Invalid Activation Code: You received the Activation Code from the TV screen. You took a pause, celebrated this feat, and continued with the activation process. By the time you entered the code, it showed invalid. If this has happened, blame yourself. The activation code is valid for a limited period. As soon as you get it, head over to the activation page to make the most out of it.
- Vevo App Not Working: This mostly happens when you have a poor Internet connection. Ensure your Internet is strong and stable. Consider uninstalling and re-installing the app. You may try restarting the device as well.
- URL Not Working: Blame the Internet connection. Fix your connection and ensure you are entering the correct URL (as displayed on the TV screen). If this doesn’t fix the problem, clear the cookies and cache of the browser. Restart the browser and try again.
- Sign-in Issues: You must create a Vevo account before starting the activation process. If you don’t have, you may sign up for the same during the process if prompted. While entering the credentials in the required field, choose the details carefully.
Should You Go for Vevo Premium?
Don’t want ads to interrupt your experience? Go for a Premium subscription. The advantages are – no ads, daily premieres, live concerts, performances, etc.