Find the world’s best fitness classes directly on your Roku-connected TV through LES MILLS On Demand application. Using LESS MILLS On Demand, you can easily stream your entire portfolio of online workarounds on your Roku device. Get motivated by the group around you and the top music to make your energy soar. Currently, there are more than 3 million participants in Les Mills classes every week. If you are already a participant in Les Mills classes, you can access them easily by installing the Les Mills application on your Roku device. To know how to access LES MILLS On Demand on your Roku device, follow the information provided below.
Guide to Access LES MILLS on Demand on Roku
- To begin with, you will first need to turn on your Roku device and connect it to your wireless internet. Once you are done with the connection process, navigate to the home screen of your Roku device. For this, simply press the home button (home icon) on your Roku remote.
- Once you are on the home screen of your Roku device, scroll down to reach the Streaming Channels section and select the Search
- In the search field, you will need to type LES MILLS On Demand using the virtual keypad. Then, press the search icon and wait until the search result appears on your screen.
- From the search result that will appear on your screen, select the LES MILLS On Demand channel icon and press the Details option on the next screen to get to the preview page of the app.
- Once you are on the preview page of the LES MILLS On Demand app, press the Add channel button next to it. Doing so will make the app download and install on your Roku device.
- Once the LES MILLS On Demand app gets installed on your device, get to the home screen and select the LES MILLS On Demand app icon to open it.
- Once the application gets opened on your Roku screen, you will be prompted to sign into the application. So, you will need to select the SIGN IN option and enter the login credentials which you created when registering for the classes.
- As you will be signed into the application, you will be provided an activation code on your screen along with the activation process. When you have the activation code, you will need to open a web browser on your computer and navigate to the activation page of LES MILLS On Demand using the URL –lesmillsondemand.com/activate.
- Once you are on the activation page of LESS MILLS On Demand, you will need to enter your email address in the provided field and press the Next button. Then, you will need to enter your password and log into your LES MILLS On Demand account.
- Once you are logged into your LES MILLS On Demand account, enter the activation code in the provided field and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation process. You will then be able to access the LES MILLS on Demand on your Roku device.
So, these are the steps that you will need to follow to access LES MILLS On Demand app on your Roku device. In case you are yet to create an account with LES MILLS On Demand, you can follow the instructions provided below to create one.
- Open a web browser on your phone, tablet, or computer and go to the home page of LES MILLS On Demand using the URL – https://watch.lesmillsondemand.com/browse.
- Once you are on the homepage of LES MILLS On Demand, you will need to click on the SIGN IN option located on the top-right corner of the screen. This will direct you to the next screen where you will be provided a sign-in page.
- On the next screen, you will need to click on the Create Account option. Doing so will direct you to the next screen.
- On the next screen, you will find two options – START YOUR FREE TRIAL and SEE PRICES.
- Select the desired option and follow the on-screen prompted to create your account with LES MILLS On Demand.
- Once you would have created your account with LES MILLS On Demand, you can use the login credentials to access the application on your Roku device.
So, these are the steps that you will need to follow to sign up for LES MILLS On Demand account and use the credentials to access the app on your Roku device.