It seems there’s no end to the competition in the streaming industry. With more and more streaming apps and channels popping up now and then, it is hard to pick a service to watch free content.
Well, you may not often come across free service providers, as most channels and streaming apps need a participating TV provider or a valid subscription. But there’s always an exception. This time, we bring you the Pluto TV app if you fancy-free movies and TV shows.
Pluto or Pluto TV is an ad-supported streaming service owned by Paramount Streaming. You can watch thousands of content on the Pluto TV app on your FireStick, Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, and other streaming devices and Smart TVs.
You must install and activate the Pluto TV app at pluto.tv/activate on your streaming device or Smart TV to stream your favorite content.
Guide to Activate Pluto TV via pluto.tv/activate
Check this guide if you want to install & activate the Pluto TV app on different devices.
Pluto.tv Activate on Apple TV
Apple TV users can get the Pluto TV app using the following steps:
- Go to the App Store on your Apple TV.
- Use the virtual keyboard to type Pluto TV.
- Install the app when it appears on the screen.
- Launch the app after installation.
- Inside the app, select the sign-in option to get a unique activation code.
- Once you have the code, visit pluto.tv/activate on another device.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Click the Sign In button to access the enter code screen.
- Provide the code in the desired box and click Activate.
Your Apple TV is ready to stream Pluto TV programming.
How to Add & Activate Pluto TV on Roku
Roku also supports the latest Pluto TV app. So, if you are using a Roku device, you can add the Pluto TV app from the Roku Channel Store and activate it through pluto.tv/activate Roku. Below are the steps you will need to follow:
- Install the Pluto TV app from the Channel Store.
- Launch the app and take note of a unique activation code.
- Go to pluto.tv/activate and enter the sign-in credentials.
- Provide the code when asked and click the Activate button.
That’s it! You are now ready to watch Pluto TV on your Roku streaming device.
A Step-by-Step Approach to Activate Pluto TV on Android TV
Android TV users can check these steps to enjoy free movies and shows.
- Open the Play Store on your Android TV.
- Look for the Pluto TV app and install it.
- Once installed, launch the app and follow the required prompts on your TV to get a code.
- You will now open a web browser on your computer or mobile device and access pluto.tv/activate.
- Enter the login details and click Sign In. (If you don’t have the credentials, click Sign Up)
- Enter your code and click Activate.
After successful activation, your TV screen will refresh, and you can watch Live TV or On Demand shows on Android TV.
Activate Pluto TV on FireStick at pluto.tv/activate
The latest version of Pluto TV is available on the Amazon App Store. First, you need to check the steps below to get the app on your device and activate it.
- Power on your FireStick device and access the Search icon from the home screen.
- Type Pluto TV and select the app from the list.
- Click Get/ Install to download and install the Pluto app on Fire TV
- Open the app, and follow the prompts to generate a code on your TV screen.
- Head over to pluto.tv/activate on a mobile phone.
- Enter the Pluto TV sign-in details and tap Sign In.
- Enter the code displayed on your TV to activate your device.
It takes little time to complete the Pluto TV activation process on your FireStick device.
Devices Compatible with Pluto TV
Here is the list of the devices compatible with Pluto TV:
- You can watch Pluto TV on popular streaming platforms such as Apple TV, Roku player, Amazon Fire TV Stick, Android TV, Samsung Smart TV, and Chromecast.
- The Pluto TV app is also available on Android (Play Store) and iPhone(App Store).
- You can also access Pluto TV on your web browser at pluto.tv.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Pluto TV is always free and legal.
You must possess the sign-in details to activate Pluto TV on your streaming device.
To set up or install Pluto TV on your smart TV, go to the application store on your TV. Then, please search for the Pluto TV app and install it.
Here’s how you can install & activate Pluto TV on FireStick –
– Go to the App Store and install the Pluto TV app.
– Launch the app to get an activation code.
– Open pluto.tv/activate on a separate device.
– Log in using your Pluto TV sign-in details.
– Enter the code and click Activate.