SkyWatchTV is all about investigations into the supernatural, prophecy, and discovery. The SkyWatchTV channel broadcasts daily news, commentary, exclusive web interviews, weekly network show, talk shows, and open panel discussions that cover prophecies found in the Bible.
SkyWatchTV is available on almost all streaming platforms, including Roku. Getting SkyWatchTV on Roku is the best way to learn more about Christian faith and belief.
SkyWatchTV is available on the Roku Channel Store. So, if you think of adding the channel to your Roku streaming device, it is easy peasy.
It will take less than 2 minutes to install the SkyWatchTV channel app on your Roku TV and start streaming interviews of famous experts like Josh Peck, Steve Quayle, and other expert theologists.
Steps to Add and Watch SkyWatchTV on Roku
Here’s a rundown of steps to add and watch SkyWatch TV on your Roku streaming device.
- Turn on your Roku-connected TV.
- Access the home screen by pressing the Home icon on the Roku remote.
- Scroll to the Streaming Channels option (on the left side).
- Under it, select the Search Channels option and access the Search feature.
- In the Search bar, type SkyWatchTV.
- The SkyWatchTV app will appear on the TV screen.
- Select the app and click the Add channel button to install it on Roku.
- Once installed, launch the app and enter the required credentials.
You are now ready to watch SkyWatchTV on Roku.
The SkyWatchTV Roku channel offers all SkyWatchTV programs, including web-exclusive interviews, weekly networks, and daily news and commentary.
Also, you can get hold of a calendar to know the upcoming conferences and events. Then, immerse in discussions that range from ancient archaeology, cutting-edge theology, Bible prophecy, and the paranormal to deep state politics carried out by the SkyWatch team and host Derek Gilbert.
Alternative Way to Stream SkyWatchTV on Roku
Installing the SkyWatchTV on Roku directly from the Channel Store should be an ideal choice. However, you can use the below alternative method (just in case).
To stream SkyWatchTV on Roku using the alternative method, you need to enable the screen mirroring mode on your Roku device.
Check the steps below to enable screen mirroring mode and stream SkyWatchTV on your Roku player –
Step 1: Enable Screen Mirroring on Roku –
- To enable the screen mirroring mode, turn on your Roku device.
- Press the Home icon to access the home screen.
- From there, scroll to the Settings option.
- Select System and then choose the Screen Mirroring option.
- Choose Prompt or Always Allow from the list to enable screen mirroring mode.
Step 2: Screen Mirror SkyWatchTV on Roku from Android Phone
- On your Android device, go to the Play Store and install the SkyWatchTV app.
- Launch the app and enter the login details.
- Go to Settings on your phone and select Bluetooth and Device Connection.
- Now, tap the Connection Preferences option.
- Open the Cast option to see a list of devices on the screen.
- Select your Roku device and click the Allow option on your TV.
You are now ready to cast videos on the big TV screen.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can install SkyWatchTV on Roku from the Channel Store.
It is the ultimate platform to watch and listen to all SkyWatchTV programs.
SkyWatchTV is available on all leading streaming media players, such as Apple TV, Android TV, Samsung TV, and Fire TV.