Backed by Common Sense Media, Sensical is a free streaming app for kids between 2 to 10 years old. Sensical is known for offering kid-friendly, age-appropriate content for absolutely free.
Thousands of engaging, hand-selected, and educational videos for kids are designed and guided by experts.
If you want your kids to immerse in 1000s of videos on 100s of topics, make sure you, as a parent, sign up with Sensical and activate the Sensical app on your TV-connected device at sensical.tv/activate.
Sensical is available on streaming devices, smart TVs, smartphones, and other supported platforms. All you have to do is to sign up for free and install the app on your device.
Guide to Activate Sensical TV on Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, or Android TV
Devices like Roku, Apple TV, or Fire TV support the Sensical TV app. So all you need to do is to download & install the app on your device and activate it at sensical.tv/activate to watch engaging and selected videos.
Below are the steps to activate the Sensical app on your streaming device.
Activate Sensical on Apple TV via sensical.tv/activate
To add & activate the Sensical app on your Apple TV,
- Go to the App Store from the Apple TV home screen.
- Use the virtual keyboard to type Sensical in the search bar.
- Once the app turns up on the screen, please select it.
- Click the Get button to download and install the Sensical app on Apple TV.
- Launch the app to get a unique activation code and a URL.
- Visit sensical.tv/activate on A mobile or computer browser.
- Enter the 6-digit code and click the Activate button.
If you already signed in with your parent login credentials, your kids will enjoy characters like Peppa Pig, Mother Goose Club, Mouk, Thomas & Friends, etc., on Apple TV.
If you don’t have an account, follow the prompts on your TV screen to create your parent account.
How to Activate Sensical TV on Fire TV
The Amazon App Store has the latest version of the Sensical TV app. Check the steps below to get the app on your Fire TV device.
- Turn on your Fire TV and scroll to the App Store.
- Please search for the Sensical app and click the Get button when it appears on your TV screen.
- After installing the app, open it.
- Select the Sign-in option to generate a unique registration code.
- Once you have the code, open sensical.tv/activate on another device.
- Type the code and click Activate.
Your TV screen will refresh within a few seconds, and gets ready to stream Sensical TV.
Sensical.tv Activate on Roku Streaming Device
Roku also lets you stream Sensical content on your TV. Here’s what you need to do.
- First, switch on your Roku-connected TV.
- Press the Home icon on the Roku remote to access the home screen.
- From the home screen, go to Streaming Channels > Search Channels > Search.
- Look for the Sensical channel app in the Channel Store.
- Click the Add channel button to install the app.
- Press the Go to Channel option to launch the Sensical app on Roku.
- Inside the app, you will see a 6-digit activation code.
- Save the code and open a web browser on your computer or mobile device to access sensical.tv/activate.
- Enter the code to register your device.
- After entering the code, click the Activate button.
Kids can now easily scroll, tap, and watch their favorite videos while you will have the parental controls. The best part is that experts curate the Sensical TV content, so you can be confident that your children are watching educational, funny, and age-appropriate videos.
Activate Sensical on Android TV
To watch Sensical programming on Android TV, you must activate the Sensical app via sensical.tv/activate.
- Access the Play Store from the Android TV home screen.
- Search for the Sensical app and click Install.
- Open the app and write down the code displayed on your TV.
- Visit sensical.tv/activate on a different device.
- Enter the code and click the Activate button.
How to sign up for a Parent Account?
To create a parent account to access parental controls,
- Go to sensical.tv.
- Click Sign up for free.
- Enter your birth year and click Continue.
- Now, enter the below details to set up your kid’s profile.
- Kid’s name
- Kid’s age
- Kid’s birthday month
- After entering the above information, click Save profile.
- If you want to add another kid’s profile, click Yes, add another or Not now, continue.
- Enter your email address, password, and parent PIN to create your parent account.
Save the sign-in details to log in and access the Sensical ParentZone whenever you want.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Sensical is entirely free. So, to watch the best kids’ programming, all you have to do is to sign up for free and install the Sensical TV app on your device.
Yes, the Sensical app is available on the Roku Channel Store. Ensure your Roku device is updated to its latest software version.
Industry experts curate each video on the Sensical app. So, it’s absolutely worry-free.