Sainsbury’s is the UK’s first supermarket bank that provides a wide range of financial products, such as savings, credit cards, loans, travel money, and insurance.
Sainsbury’s Bank is owned by Sainsbury’s, a popular supermarket chain in the United Kingdom, and is the provider of financial services for loyal Argos and Sainsbury’s customers.
If you frequently shop at Sainsbury’s, you may like the idea of grabbing some great deals and rewards. The best way to enjoy shopping at your favorite supermarket stores is to opt for a Sainsbury’s Bank Credit Card.
After receiving your card, you must activate your Sainsbury’s credit card online at sainsburysbank.co.uk/activate before using it.
Guide to Activate Your Sainsbury’s Credit Card at sainsburysbank.co.uk/activate
Once the application for your preferred Sainsbury’s Bank credit card is approved, the Bank will notify you and send you the card. Once you receive the card, the next step involves activating it. Keep the card details, such as the 16-digit number, expiry dates, etc., handy to activate your card.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to activating your newly received Sainsbury’s Bank credit card.
- Visit the official activation page – sainsburysbank.co.uk/activate.
- Now register for online banking, if not already.
- Enter details like your first name, last name, DOB, and postcode.
- Click the Continue button to access the Account Details section.
- Since you want to register your Sainsbury’s Bank credit card, you need to provide the 16-digit card number, expiry date, and email address.
- Click the Continue button.
- You will now receive a security code on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the code and go to the last step.
- To keep your account secure, you need to take extra measures to create a username, password, confirm password, and a 6-digit PIN.
- After providing the details correctly, confirm that you have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Now, click the Complete button.
Your Sainsbury’s Bank credit card is now active. You can now use it at Sainsbury’s, Argos, Habitat, and Tu Clothing to collect up to 3 Nectar points for every £1 you spend.
How do I make a payment to my Sainsbury’s Bank credit card?
To pay your credit card bills online, you must possess Sainsbury’s bank login details.
- Go to Sainsbury’s bank login page.
- Enter your Username and the last three digits of your mobile number.
- Click the Continue button.
- You will receive a one-time passcode on your mobile number.
- Use the code to log into your Sainsbury’s Online Banking.
- Access the My Accounts summary page.
- Click the Account Details option.
- You will see the option “I want to” on the right-hand side.
- Select Make a payment and enter the amount that you want to pay.
- Enter the required payment details and confirm.
Frequently Asked Questions
The easiest and quickest way to activate your Sainsbury’s Bank credit card is to register for online banking. However, if you already have online banking details, visit sainsburysbank.co.uk/activate and follow the instructions to activate your card.
If you lost or forgot your PIN, you can contact Sainsbury’s Bank customer care and provide the following details –
– Your bank card details.
– Proof of your name and address.
– Photo ID.
The authorized person will verify these details and help you recover the PIN.
To be eligible for a credit card, you must confirm that –
– You are 18 years old.
– Have an email address and mobile number.
– Have an annual income of £10,000 or more.
– Shouldn’t have been declined credit in the last month.
– You shouldn’t have a current Sainsbury’s Bank credit card.
– Should reside in the United Kingdom.
Hope we are able to provide you with the required information to activate your Sainsbury’s Bank credit card via sainsburysbank.co.uk/activate. Once activated, you can use the card for shopping and making payments.
If you have any other queries regarding Sainsbury’s credit card activation, you can ask them in the comments section below.