Every month, Lowe’s rewards five individuals with $500 each (in the form of a check) for sharing honest feedback. So if you also wish to participate in Lowe’s Survey and win big, you aren’t late at all.
There are two ways to participate in the Official Lowe’s Survey 2022 – online at www.lowes.com/survey or via mail.
We will discuss both ways, and you can choose a suitable method to take part in the survey.
Lowes.com Survey – Rules and Eligibility
To participate in the www.lowes.com survey, you must possess the purchase receipt. It carries the 18-digit code that you need to enter in the given field.
Let’s learn other important rules and eligibility criteria to partake in the survey.
- You must be a legal citizen of the United States.
- Must be 18 years old.
- Must possess a valid cash receipt (within 7-days of purchase).
- Keep the verification code handy.
- Individuals associated with Lowe’s or any of its sponsors or partners cannot take part in the survey.
Note: The survey will be held in two languages – English and Spanish.
Guide to Participate in Lowe’s Survey at lowes.com/survey
Complete the survey by following the steps below.
- Launch a web browser on your computer, tablet, or mobile phone and visit lowes.com/survey.
- Select your language from the dropdown (your preferred language that you wish to take the survey).
- After selecting your language, click the Next button.
- Now, enter the 18-digit ID Number from the cash receipt.
- Click the Next button.
- Enter your personal details and ensure they are correct.
- On the following screen, you will have a few questions related to your experience with Lowe’s.
- Maintain honesty while answering and click the Submit button.
After submitting the lowes.com survey form, you will get a success message on your screen.
How to Take Part in Lowe’s Survey via Mail
Mail-in-Entry is another way to participate in the survey and win $500 through a check. This process doesn’t require you to keep a cash receipt.
- Take a postal card and enter the required details like your name, home address, postal code, phone number, and email address.
- Make sure the details are correct and well-written.
- You need to mail the card to Lowe’s 2021/2022 Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 2274, Framingham, MA 01703-2274 USA.
Upcoming Sweepstakes Entry Periods
|Entry Periods||The Entry Period Begins at 12:00:00 a.m. ET||The Entry Period Ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET||Anticipated Drawing Date on or about||Mail-in Entries by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on the below dates|
|Entry Period #7||30th July 2022||26th August 2022||5th September 2022||30th August 2022|
|Entry Period #8||27th August 2022||30th September 2022||10th October 2022||4th October 2022|
|Entry Period #9||1st October 2022||28th October 2022||7th November 2022||1st November 2022|
|Entry Period #10||29th October 2022||25th November 2022||5th December 2022||29th November 2022|
|Entry Period #11||26th November 2022||30th December 2022||9th January 2023||3rd January 2023|
|Entry Period #12||31st December 2022||3rd February 2023||13th February 2023||7th February 2023|
Frequently Asked Questions
Well, it costs nothing to take part in the survey. However, it is necessary to purchase at Lowe’s store to enter or win.
There are two ways to participate – online and via mail-in-entry.
– The online (lowes.com/activate) method requires a valid cash receipt with an 18-digit code.
– The Mail-In-Entry only requires a postcard with your name, address, phone number, etc.