Owned by Rural Media Group Inc., RFD-TV is a popular Pay-TV channel that is known for featuring programming primarily focused on rural issues, concerns, and interests. The name of the channel is in reference to Rural Free Delivery, which is the name given for the United States Postal Services system of delivering mail to rural patrons directly. This flagship network for Rural Media Group is known for being the country’s first 24-hour TV network featuring programs based on agribusiness, rural lifestyle, and equine, as well as with traditional country music and entertainment. A present, the channel is available to more than 50 million Pay-TV households in the US. The channel is currently being carried by satellite service providers such as DirecTV and Dish Network, and cable service providers like Cox Communications, Armstrong, Charter Communication, and Mediacom. In case you are looking to access the RFD TV channel network on your Roku device, you will first need to download and install the app from the Channel Store, and then follow the activation process as suggested. Below, you can find the step-by-step instructions on how to access RFD TV on Roku.
Guide to Access RFD TV on Roku
Unlike most of the applications available in the Roku Channel Store, you are not required to activate the RFD TV channel using an activation code. To access the channel, all you need to do is install the application from the Roku Channel Store and launch it on your Roku-connected TV. Below, you can find the instructions to download and install the RFD TV app from Roku Channel Store through different mediums.
To Add RFD TV on Roku Connected TV
- Go to the home screen of your Roku-connected TV by pressing the home icon button on your Roku remote.
- Scroll down on your Home screen to get to the Streaming Channels section and select the Channel Store
- Once you are in the Channel Store section, you will need to find the RFD TV You can either browse through the Movies & TV category to use the Search option.
NOTE: If you wish to use the Search option, you will need to type RFD TV in the search field and press the search icon. Then, select the RFD TV app from the search result to get to the preview page.
- On the preview page, you will need to press the Add Channel button to download and install the app
- Once you have successfully installed the app on your Roku device, get back to the home screen and open the RFD TV
- You can now enjoy the content from RFD TV on your Roku-connected TV.
To Add the RFD TV App From the Web
In case you don’t have your Roku device currently, you can install the application using the Roku website. However, make sure that you sign into your Roku account using the same credentials that you would be using to access Roku on your TV. The steps that you will need to follow to add RFD TV app from the web are as follows:
- Open a computer web browser on your screen and go to the home page of the Roku website using the URL – https://www.roku.com/en-gb/.
- From the homepage, you will need to select the “What to watch” section located at the top of the website and then click or tap on the Channel Store You will be taken to the Channel Store section on the next page.
- In the Channel Store section, type RFD TV in the search field and press the search icon. Then select the RFD TV app from the search result and click or tap on the Details option to get to the preview page of the application.
- From the preview page, you will need to select the Add Channel button to download and install the app.
- When you have successfully installed the application, you will need to wait as it will take no more than 24 hours for your Roku devices logged in with the same account to add the app.
To Add the RFD TV App Via Roku Mobile App
One more method that you can consider to add RFD TV to your Roku device is via Roku mobile app. The Roku app is available for both Android and iOS. If you are using this app, you can follow the below-mentioned steps to add any application from the Roku Channel store to all the Roku devices logged in with the same account.
- Firstly, launch the Roku mobile app on your mobile device. Select the Channels option located at the lower section of the screen.
- Once you are on the next screen, tap on the Channel Store option and select the Search You can find it on the top-right corner of the screen.
- Type RFD TV in the search field and press the search From the search result, you will need to select the RFD TV app icon. This will take you to the preview section of the app.
- Once you are on the preview section of the RFD TV app, tap on the Add option and wait for the application to get installed.
- When you have installed the app, you can find it in all your Roku devices logged in with the same account in no more than 24 hours.
So, now as you know the different methods to access the RFD TV application on your Roku device, you can use them to access the app on your Roku device.