For decades, Roku has been streaming your favorite TV shows and hit movies right on your big TV screen. While almost all major channels and OTT platforms are compatible with Roku, most countrymen prefer the streaming platform more than any other device. One of the recent additions to Roku is Crave TV. A relatively new partner, Crave TV on Roku is making headlines to date.
If you are craving something new, why not get the Crave app on your Roku and enjoy unlimited fun? Special note: If you haven’t purchased a Roku device yet, visit the Roku official website to grab the great deal to enjoy 2 months of Crave for free.
How to Stream Crave on Roku?
A Crave subscription is required before you could imagine streaming amazing content. Visit the Crave website to “Subscribe” to Crave. A subscription to the video-on-demand service includes thousands of hours of outstanding content including Classic HBO, Showtime, Letterkenny, Crave Original, Hit Series, and more. You can also stream popular series like Star Trek: Picard, the Handmaid’s Tale, and more.
With an additional charge, you get to unlock premium content –
- Movies + HBO (Content available in the English language): Watch the biggest blockbusters and HBO series including the latest seasons of Watchmen, Game of Thrones, and more.
- Super Ecran (Content available in the French language): You will enjoy the hit movies in French. Don’t forget to check HBO exclusive series and Showtime shows in the French language.
- Starz (Content available in the English language): Dublin Murders, Powers, and hundreds of movie favorites – your lazy Sunday afternoon is thus booked.
How Do I Activate Crave App on My Roku Device?
Your search for the quickest guide to activate the Crave app on your Roku compatible device ends right here. Before you could jump over to the steps below, make sure you have already signed up with Crave. If you haven’t created a Crave account yet, you know what to do now. Only people with a Crave account and subscription can obtain the Crave Activation Code. This unique activation code needs to be used at crave.ca/roku.
Let us walk you through the process and make sure you are not making any mistakes.
- Turn on your Roku device and press the “Home” icon on the remote to access the home menu.
- Here, you need to navigate to the “Streaming Channels” option.
- Under it, you will see “Search Channels”.
- Go to the “Movies & TV” category or simply, click on the “Search” bar.
- Type “Crave” and let the system bring the app onto the screen.
- Select the app and click on the “+Add Channel” button to add it to your Roku device.
- Once the installation is done, return to the home screen.
- Locate the Crave app at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap it to launch the app.
- You will be prompted to select the “Sign In” button in the Account Management section. Or, you can simply play a video of your choice.
- If you subscribed to Crave directly through the Crave website, enter the Crave credentials to sign in. This way, you can access Crave.
- Or, if you subscribed to Crave through a TV provider, you need to provide the credentials of the TV provider.
- You will be provided with a unique Activation Code if you subscribed to Crave through a TV provider.
- Make note of the code or leave the screen visible for the rest of the activation process.
- Grab your mobile phone or laptop and launch your regular web browser.
- Type crave.ca/roku in the URL bar.
- Enter the code to complete the activation process.
How Do I Subscribe to Crave?
You can subscribe to Crave in three ways –
- Directly through Crave: Visit the Crave website – ca. Click on the “Subscribe” button. Sign up directly through Crave and get 7 days free trial. To complete the process, click the “Start Watching Now” option. You will be taken to another page. Provide your Email Address, Password, and Re-Enter Your Password. Click on the “Continue” button. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
- Through a participating TV provider: Visit the Crave website – ca. Click on the “Subscribe” button. Find the best offer from your current TV provider. To complete the process, click the “Find Your TV Provider” option. A popup will appear, prompting you to select your Province and your provider. Click “Go to Provider Website”. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
Through your Roku device: Sign in to your Roku device, download the app, and click the “Subscribe Now”. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.