Do you love traveling? Do you make foreign trips often? Do you prefer venturing outdoors and cherishing every memory that you make? Well, you can make it more memorable and fun-filled with REI MasterCard. With every purchase made on your REI MasterCard, you earn perks, rewards, and benefits that motivate you to travel more, explore more. If you recently signed up for a new REI MasterCard, you must activate it before heading to your favorite travel destination. The card can be activated online at reimastercard.com/activate or via call.
reimastercard.com/activate – Online Method to Activate REI MasterCard
To complete the online activation process without a hassle, you will require a few things –
- Physical card
- Social Security Number
- Personal Details
- High-speed Internet connection
- A computer or mobile phone
These details will come in handy if you are yet to enroll. Check the steps below –
- On your computer, launch your regular browser.
- In the URL bar, type reimastercard.com/activate.
- It will take you to the Card Activation page.
- On this page, you will be prompted to activate your REI MasterCard by clicking the Enroll button. (If you have an existing U.S. Bank Online Banking account, click the Log In button to activate your new REI MasterCard.)
- You gear up to enroll in U.S. Bank Online Banking to activate and manage your account securely.
- It is a four-step procedure – Verify, Protect, Consent, and Confirm.
- You will begin the activation process by verifying the information and end by confirming it.
- On the Verify your account details page, select Personal or Business account.
- Suppose you have a Personal account with U.S. Bank, select Personal. If you have a “personal checking, savings, or money market account,” enter your account or debit card number, 4-digit SSN, and PIN (if you have a PIN for this account). You can click the Continue button.
- If you have a different account, such as CD account, Credit card or line of credit account, Trust & Investment account, Mortgage, Installment loan or lease account, or Investments account with U.S. Bancorp Investments, select the right option and enter the required details (as prompted on the screen). After entering all the details, click the Continue button.
- You are now on the Protect page. Stick to the on-screen instructions to go to the next step – Consent.
- The last step is to Confirm. It will make sure your REI MasterCard is activated.
Log In to Your U.S. Bank Online Account to Activate REI MasterCard
Do you have your U.S. Banking user ID and password, SSN, and physical card ready? You can activate your REI MasterCard with a few clicks.
- Go to reimastercard.com/activate.
- Click the Log In button.
- Use your existing U.S. Bank Online Banking account to log in.
- Enter Username and Password. (Select the “Remember my username” checkbox if you want your system to remember it for you.)
- Click the Log In button.
- Follow the on-screen steps to complete the activation process.
Activate Your REI MasterCard on Call
Not good at using the Internet? No problem! You will still be able to activate your card by dialing the Card member Services number.
- Grab your phone and dial 1-888-200-9959.
- Follow the on-call instructions until you connect with a real agent.
- The customer care representative will verify your details.
- That’s it! Your card is activated.
Why Should You Have REI MasterCard – Perks & Benefits
Do you know that your REI card can earn you rewards like 2% back on purchases, 5% back on purchases at REI, and 1% everywhere else? Let’s take a look at the other benefits that you would enjoy with your REI MasterCard.
- No foreign transaction fees
- No annual fee
How Do You Apply for a New Card?
Click here to enter your Personal Information and other details. You need to accept the Terms and click the Submit button. That’s it!