August 2, 2022 / Olivia Jones
How to Activate Destination America GO at destinationamerica.com/activate 
Owned and operated by Discovery, Destination America, a premium American cable channel, carries shows focused on US culture. The shows mainly talk about American lifestyles, food, travel, and more.
Approximately 51% of households with TV (cable TV, satellite TV, or IPTV) receive Destination America.
To get Destination America on your TV-connected device like Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, or fireTV, you must install the Destination America GO app and activate it at destinationamerica.com/activate.
Subscribe to the channel through a participating TV provider and watch the shows to know people, places, and stories on your TV-connected device
Guide to Activate Destination America via destinationamerica.com/activate
You must fulfill the following requirements to stream your favorite Destination America shows on TV.
- Subscription details with your Cable TV provider.
- A high-speed internet connection.
- An updated and supported streaming media player.
- Another device, such as a mobile phone, tablet, or computer.
With these prerequisites at your disposal, you can stream content from up to 14 Discovery network channels.
This guide will give you more insights into the Destination America GO app and the activation process.
Steps to Activate Destination America GO on Apple TV
Apple TV is one of the best streaming devices available in the market. If you use it at home, we recommend you check these steps to watch Destination America programming.
- Turn on Apple TV.
- Scroll to the App Store and look for the Destination America GO app.
- Select the app and click the Get button to install it on Apple TV.
- After installing it on your Apple TV, launch it to generate a unique code.
- Save the code and access destinationamerica.com/activate on another device.
- Enter the activation code and click the Link TV provider option.
- On the sign-in page, enter the Username and Password with your TV provider.
You can now stream Destination America full shows and episodes on Apple TV.
Destinationamerica.com Activate on Roku
The most popular streaming device, Roku, also supports the Destination America GO app. You must install and activate the app on the activation portal to enjoy watching your favorite shows. Make sure you subscribe to one of the participating TV providers.
Follow the steps below to activate Destination America on Roku –
- Go to the Streaming Channels option from the home screen of your Roku device.
- Select the Search Channels option.
- Click the Search button and type Destination America GO on the search bar.
- Choose the app from the search results and click the Add Channel option.
- Install the app and open it on Roku.
- Take note of a unique activation code and URL.
- Launch a web browser on your computer or mobile device and visit destinationamerica.com/activate.
- Enter the code shown on your TV and click the Link TV Provider button.
- Select your service provider and enter the sign-in details.
After successful activation, you can now access Destination America on Roku.
Activate on Fire TV at destinationamerica.com/activate
To activate the Destination America GO app on Amazon Fire TV,
- You need to access the Amazon App Store.
- In the search bar, type Destination America using the on-screen keyboard.
- The app should appear on your screen. Please select it and click the Get button.
- Once installed, launch the Destination America GO app on Firestick.
- Follow the prompts on your TV to get an activation code.
- Leave the screen visible while you open destinationamerica.com/activate on a separate device.
- Type the code that appeared on the TV screen.
- Click the Link TV Provider button.
- In prompted, enter the service provider sign-in details and click the Activate button.
Now, wait a few seconds, and you will be all set to watch Destination America and more networks LIVE on fireTV.
How to Activate Destination America on Android TV
Here’s another compatible device. Follow the prompts on your device to get an activation code. You must ensure that your Android TV and computer/ phone must be connected to the internet to link your TV provider.
- Go to the Play Store on your Android TV, such as Sony Bravia, One Plus TV, Mi TV, etc.
- Search for the Destination America GO app in the Play Store
- Download & install the app on your Android TV.
- Launch the app and take note of the activation code.
- Once you have the code, visit destinationamerica.com/activate on your computer.
- Enter the code and click Link TV Provider.
- Type the TV provider credentials and wait for confirmation.
Destination America GO App is now active on your Android TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you already subscribe to a participating TV provider such as Xfinity, Cox, Dish, or Optimum, you can watch Destination America shows for free.
Destination America GO is the official app you can download on your device.
So, you need to follow these steps to activate the Destination America channel on your streaming device. If you have any queries related to the activation process, you can ask in the comment section below.