The U.S. Bank ReliaCard is a reloadable prepaid debit card that provides an option for receiving government agency payments. In addition, people who qualify for unemployment benefits can apply for a U.S. Bank ReliaCard.
The agency will verify your authenticity. Once your application is approved, you will receive your U.S. Bank ReliaCard within ten business days.
After receiving the Relia Card, you must activate it and sign your name on the back to get started. The US Bank ReliaCard can be activated online at usbankreliacard.com/activate or by phone at 800-236-3838.
Guide to Activate Relia Card at usbankreliacard.com/activate
The online method is the most reliable one. However, we will also discuss the other ways to activate your U.S. Bank ReliaCard. Stick to this guide till the end, and you will be able to activate your card and receive funds from your State agency without a problem.
usbankreliacard.com Activate Card Online
To activate US Bank ReliaCard online, ensure you have the card details handy. Here’s a rundown of steps to get started with your U.S. Bank Relia Card.
- Launch a web browser and visit usbankreliacard.com/activate.
- You will see an option that says, Activate Card.
- Click it to reach the usbankreliacard.com activate card page.
- Enter the 16-digit card number and click the Continue button.
- Next, choose your PIN and enter your card expiration date and DOB.
- Now, click the Activate button.
As soon as your card is active, sign on the back of your US Bank ReliaCard. Even though you activate the card, it won’t be valid unless it is signed.
Activate U.S. Bank ReliaCard by Phone
Another way to activate your US Bank prepaid debit card is by dialing the U.S. Bank customer support number 1-800-236-3838. Before calling the ReliaCard activation number, make sure you have the card details and personal information of the primary cardholder handy.
Dial the above number and follow the on-call prompts. Enter the card details when asked and complete the activation process.
Steps to Activate Your US Bank ReliaCard via Mobile App
You can also activate your ReliaCard by downloading the U.S. Bank ReliaCard app on your mobile phone. Here are the easy steps to activate the card using the mobile app.
- On your iOS device or Android smartphone, open the App Store or Play Store app.
- Search for the US Bank ReliaCard app.
- Select the app from the search results.
- Tap the Get or Install option (depending on your phone).
- Launch the app and tap the Activate New Card option.
- Enter your 16-digit card number and expiration date.
- Tap the Activate option.
You can now use your Relia Card for offline & online purchases, bill payments, etc.
Visit a U.S. Bank Branch to Activate Your Card
If none of the above activation methods work for you, visit the nearest U.S. Bank Branch. Make sure you carry your prepaid debit card while visiting the branch. The bank agent will help you activate your US Bank Reliacard.
How can I Check my ReliaCard Balance?
There are 4 different ways to check your U.S. Bank ReliaCard balance.
- Online: Visit the usbankreliacard.com login page and sign in using your account user ID and password to check your card balance.
- Mobile Banking App: You can check the balance on your mobile banking app.
- Text/ Email: Sign up and get alerts when funds are added or deducted.
- ATM: You can check your card balance at a US Bank ATM.
Frequently Asked Questions
You must meet the eligibility requirements to receive a U.S. Bank Relia Card. You shouldn’t apply for a Relia Card if you are not affected by unemployment. Also, your state agency will verify your identity before approving your card application.
Once your application is approved, you will receive your card within 7-10 business days.
To receive funds, you don’t need a bank account. The funds will be transferred or deposited to your card electronically. The process is automatic.
You can withdraw cash at ATMs, make payments, shop, and pay bills.