September 2, 2021 / Activate Guide
How to Activate US Bank ReliaCard at usbankreliacard.com/activate?
Hit by unemployment? Looking for a helping hand that could save you from this fiscal crunch? No worries! Opt for a U.S. Bank ReliaCard and activate it at usbankreliacard.com/activate to start making purchases.
What Is US Bank ReliaCard?
U.S. Bank issues the ReliaCard. It is a prepaid debit card reloadable by a government agency. When you receive the card, you will have to activate it before making the most out of it. The prepaid card provides an electronic option for receiving payments. Just like other debit cards, the U.S. Bank ReliaCard will work after it is activated and loaded with funds. Remember that it is not a credit card.
Once funds are loaded to your ReliaCard account, you will be able to make certain purchases like making online orders, pay bills, make purchases, or mail-order purchases, etc. Some participating merchants have cashback offers on your U.S. Bank ReliaCard. When you make purchases or when cashback funds are added, the amounts automatically get deduced or added to your card.
How Do I Use usbankreliacard.com/activate and Activate Card after Receiving it?
It just takes two business days for U.S. Bank to mail your ReliaCard once they receive the file from the participating states. However, the card should reach you within 7 to 10 business days as U.S. Bank will send the card via the postal service. The card will arrive at your place in a “plain, white, windowed envelope”.
If you don’t receive the card within the above-stated period, you can consider visiting the U.S. Bank ReliaCard website. Click the “Card Tracker” button or visit here.
- You need to select a program from the drop-down menu. (Some of the options would be – Kansas Department of Labor, DC Department of Employment Services, North Carolina Unemployment, Iowa Department of Workforce Development, State of Delaware Division of Unemployment Insurance, Maine Department of Labor, Texas Workforce Commission, Idaho Department of Labor, Louisiana Workforce Commission, Michigan Unemployment, Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development, and more)
- Enter your Date of Birth in MM/ DD/ YYYY format.
- Provide your Social Security Number.
- Now, click the “Submit” button.
Note: As per the official website, “Card status tracker is only available to limited programs”. If you don’t see your programs listed, you may contact U.S. Bank.
Now that your U.S. Bank ReliaCard has arrived, you need to access the usbankreliacard.com/activate link to activate it. Follow the steps below to activate your U.S. Bank ReliaCard –
- Visit the official activation page – usbankreliacard.com/activate.
- Enter the 16-digit card number and click the “Continue” button.
- Stick to the on-screen instructions to complete the activation process.
You can also activate the ReliaCard on the mobile app.
- Go to your Play Store or App Store on the Android or iOS device.
- Type U.S. Bank ReliaCard and install the app.
- Enter the sign-in details to get access to your account.
- You need to click “Setup Online Access/ Activate New Card”.
- If prompted, create a password.
- Make sure your password has an upper case letter, a number, a lower case letter, and a special character.
Your card is now activated. In some cases, the funds are already loaded to the card before receiving your ReliaCard. It is your participating state agency that releases funds. The best way to stay updated on your balance and other details is to enroll yourself in Alerts.
4 Ways to Check Your U.S. Bank ReliaCard Balance
Your card is activated at usbankreliacard.com/activate. The state agency has loaded funds. So, how do you check your balance?
Below, we bring you 4 ways to check your U.S. Bank ReliaCard balance.
- Online: The online method is the easiest and quickest way to check your card balance. Simply, visit the official web portal and log in using your account user ID and password.
- Mobile Banking App: You can check the balance on your mobile banking app.
- Text/ Email: Sign up and get alerts when funds are added or deducted.
ATM: This is another way to check your balance.