June 16, 2021 / Activate Guide
How to Activate Pandora on Amazon Firestick?
Pandora is a popular music streaming service which is owned by Sirius XM Holdings. It is a subscription-based music streaming service that primarily focuses on suggestions based on the “Music Genome Project” – a medium for classifying individual songs according to musical traits. Originally, the service was launched as an internet radio service, however, at present, the service is also available as an app for various streaming devices including Amazon Firestick. If you are looking to access Pandora on your Amazon Firestick, you will first need to install the app from the Apps section of the Amazon Firestick, and then activate it on the pandora.com/activate page. To know how to activate Pandora on Amazon Firestick on the pandora.com/activate page, you can follow the instructions provided below.
Guide to Activate Pandora on Amazon Firestick
- Firstly, you will need to go to the home screen of your Amazon Firestick. For this, press the home icon using your Firestick remote.
- On the home screen, you will need to select the Find or Search Doing so will open the search box on your screen where you will need to enter Pandora using the virtual keypad.
- Once you have entered “Pandora” in the search field, press the search icon. This will display the search result on your screen. From the search result, select the Pandora app. Doing so will take you to the preview page of the app.
- On the preview page of the Pandora application, press the install button and let the app gets installed on your Amazon Fire Stick.
- Once the Pandora app gets installed on your Amazon Firestick, press the Open Alternatively, you can get back to the home screen and open the application from there.
- Once you launch the Pandora app, if prompted, you may need to sign into the app to get an activation code.
- Once you get the activation code, you will need to open a web browser on your phone, tablet, or computer and navigate to the activation page of Pandora by entering the URL in the address bar – pandora.com/activate.
- Once you are on the activation page of Pandora, you will need to enter the activation code in the provided field and press the Activate Now button.
- After that, you will simply need to follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation process.
- You will then be able to access Pandora content on your Amazon Firestick.
So, these are the steps that you will need to follow to access Pandora content on your Amazon Firestick. However, if you are yet to create an account with Pandora, you can follow the step-by-step instructions provided below.
Related Blog: pandora.com/roku
To Sign Up for a Pandora Account
As you will need to have a Pandora account in order to access the service on the Amazon Firestick, you will need to have an account with Pandora. To know how to sign up for a Pandora account, follow the instructions provided below.
- Open a web browser on your computer, phone, or tablet and go to the home page of Pandora using the URL – https://www.pandora.com/.
- Once you are on the home page of Pandora, you will be provided different packages to choose from. Apart for paid, you will also find an option to sign up for free.
- Depending on your choice and preference, you will need to select one of the plans.
- For free, select the Sign Up for Free
- For Pandora Premium, select Get 60 Days Free
- For Pandora Plus, select Get 30 Days Free
- Once you would have selected a plan, you will be directed to the next screen where you will need to provide information such as Email Address, Password, Birth Year, Zip Code, and Gender.
- Once you are done providing the requested information in the relevant fields on your screen, you will need to press the Sign Up button. You will then be directed to the payment process. Make the payment for your selected plan using the different payment modes available.
- After that, you will simply need to follow the on-screen prompts to complete the sign-up process of your Pandora account.
NOTE: As Pandora offers a trial period, you can consider whether or not to continue with their paid services by using the trial period.
And, this is how you can create your Pandora subscription and use the credentials to sign in to the Pandora application on your Amazon Firestick device.