There are generally two ways that allow you to access online live streaming at present. While the first way to access these services needs you to purchase a subscription of services like Amazon Prime, Netflix, Hulu, HBO, and other applications, the second way requires you to get applications that can provide the same content without any subscription free. One of the applications which you can use to get access to such paid content for free is using Mobdro. Although, a premium version of Mobdro is provided by the company which comes with additional features like connectivity with Chromecast, the free version of Mobdro allows you to easily stream the videos on your device whenever and from wherever you wish to access them. Apart from streaming, Mobdro is also capable of video downloading. With Mobdro, you can easily download desired videos and watch them offline at your convenience. If you wish to access the Mobdro application on your Amazon Fire Stick, unfortunately, there is no Mobdro application available in the Apps section of the Amazon Fire Stick. However, by following the instructions provided below, you will be able to activate Mobdro on Amazon Fire Stick.
Guide to Activate Mobdro on Amazon Fire Stick
- To begin with, you will need to install the Downloader application from the Apps section of your Amazon Fire Stick. For this, go to the home screen and press the Apps option located at the top of the screen.
- Once you are in the Apps section, you will need to use the search option to find the Downloader. In the search field, enter Downloader and press the search icon. This will display the search result on your screen.
- From the search result that will appear on your screen, you will need to select the Downloader application and go to the preview page. From the preview page of the app, select the Install option to add the application to your Amazon Fire Stick device.
- Next, you will need to enable the option to install apps from Unknown Sources in the settings of your Amazon Fire Stick. For this, go to the home screen by pressing the home icon on your Fire stick remote and press the Settings option (gear icon).
- Once you are in the settings section of your Amazon Fire Stick, you will need to select the My Fire TV Next, you will need to select the Developer Options under the My Fire TV section.
- Under Developer Options, you will need to select the Install unknown apps option. After that, find the Downloader app and select it. Doing so will enable Unknown Sources to ON for the Downloader
- Now, you will need to get back to the home screen and open the Downloader Next, you will need to select Allow option and then press the OK button.
- Then, you will need to select the Browser tab from the left-hand side menu and select the Search In the search field, you will need to enter the following URL exactly as it is mentioned here – mobdro.bz. Once you have entered it, press the Go button.
NOTE: mobdro.bz is the official website of this application.
- After that, you will need to scroll down to the bottom and press the Download You will then need to wait for the download process to get completed.
NOTE: In case you are using an Android TV device or Chromecast with Google TV, make sure that you first install the Downloader Browser Plugin. You can do so by entering http://browser.aftvnews.com in the provided field.
- Once you are with the downloading process, you will need to press the Install button. When the installation gets completed, you will need to press the Done option. Doing so will direct you to the Downloader App. Here, you will need to press the Delete option.
- Now, you will again need to press the Delete option and launch the Mobdro application. Id prompted, you will need to press the Agree button on the welcome screen.
- After that, you will need to press the Allow button and you are done. Congratulations, You have now successfully activated the Mobdro APK for your Firestick.
So, these are the steps that you will need to follow to activate the Mobdro application for your Amazon Fire Stick.
Related Blog: Mobdro on Roku