Oxygen Media LLC, a division of NBCUniversal, owns Oxygen. It is one of the most popular TV channels known for true crime stories and shows focused on women, similar to competing channels such as Lifetime.
More than 82 million American households subscribe to Oxygen TV. The prime competitors of this network are HLN and Investigation Discovery.
Oxygen app is available on all major streaming platforms such as Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, or Android TV. You can also watch the channel on the go on your Android and iOS devices with your TV subscription.
To watch Oxygen shows and on-demand content from E!, USA, SYFY, Oxygen, MSNBC, CNBC, Universal Kids, Universo, and Telemundo on your streaming device, you need to install the Oxygen TV app and activate it at oxygen.com/link.
Guide to Activate Oxygen App at oxygen.com/link
The following guide will help you install and activate the Oxygen TV app on your streaming device in no time. However, arrange the following prerequisites beforehand to avoid issues during the activation process.
- Updated streaming device.
- TV Provider login credentials.
- A second device to access the oxygen.com link.
- Connect both devices to the internet.
To know how to access Oxygen TV on different devices, follow the instructions below.
oxygen.com Link to Apple TV
Wish to catch up on the most recent season of your favorite true crime shows, stream movies, and watch live TV or past season from Oxygen on your Apple TV connected screen? If yes, here are the steps you can follow to get the Oxygen app on your Apple TV.
- Go to the App Store on your Apple TV.
- Locate the Oxygen app using the search option.
- Next, select the app from the search results and click the Get button to install the app.
- Once installed, tap Open to launch the Oxygen app on Apple TV.
- Follow the prompts on your TV screen to get an activation code and instructions.
- Now, visit oxygen.com/link on your second device.
- Enter the activation code and click the CONTINUE button.
- Select your TV provider and sign in using your username and password.
You can now watch Oxygen insider content on your Apple TV.
Activate Oxygen App on Android TV via oxygen.com/link
If you have an Android TV and love watching Crime Shows, the Oxygen app is a must-have. Once you activate the app on your Android TV, you will never miss out on new episodes, sneak peeks, bonus clips, and much more. So, go through the instructions below and enjoy watching Oxygen on your Android TV.
- On your Android TV, navigate to the Apps section.
- In the Apps section, select the Google Play Store app.
- Now use the search option to find the Oxygen app.
- Once found, select the app and tap the Install button.
- After installation, launch the app to receive an activation code.
- Once you have the code, open oxygen.com/link on your phone/pc browser.
- Enter the activation code and sign in with your TV provider to verify your subscription.
You should now be able to access the Oxygen app on your Android TV.
How to Access Oxygen on Amazon Fire TV
To access Oxygen on your Amazon Fire TV, follow the instructions below.
- On your Fire TV, select the Find option.
- Search for the Oxygen app using the virtual keypad.
- From the search results, select the app and tap the Get button to initiate installation.
- Launch the app after installation.
- You will see a unique code and activation link – oxygen.com/link.
- Open the oxygen.com link on a computer or mobile device.
- Enter the activation code generated by your Fire TV and tap the CONTINUE button.
- Next, sign in with your TV Provider credentials and follow the on-screen prompts (if any).
Then, get back to your Fire TV and enjoy watching your favorite Oxygen TV shows.
Link your Roku Device with Oxygen App
Install and activate the Oxygen app on your Roku device using the following steps and enjoy the convenience of watching the channel’s offering at your preferred time.
- From your Roku home screen, navigate to Streaming Channels > Search option.
- In the search section, type Oxygen using the virtual keypad.
- From the search results, select the Oxygen app and tap the Add channel button.
- Wait until the app gets installed on your Roku device.
- After installation, press the Go to channel button to launch the Oxygen app on Roku.
- Follow the prompts on your device to get your activation code.
- After getting the code, open a browser on your phone/pc and visit oxygen.com/link.
- Enter the activation code in the provided field and click the CONTINUE button.
- Sign in with your TV provider account to verify your subscription.
After successful verification, you can watch the Oxygen app content on your Roku device.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are having trouble loading Oxygen TV shows, following these workarounds should help you fix the problem.
– Identify and address issues with your internet connection.
– Restart your streaming device.
– Make sure the app and device are running with the latest updates.
– Clear the Oxygen app cache.
– If your streaming device doesn’t offer the option to clear cache, reinstall the app.
You can watch all the original programming of Oxygen in High Definition. In addition, some acquired series could be broadcast in Standard Definition (SD).
Closed-Captioning is available for all Oxygen programming to entertain viewers with hard-of-hearing. However, occasionally, there may be exceptions.
If you have a username and password from your TV Provider, you won’t have to create a new account. However, if you don’t have an account with your TV Provider yet, you must use a valid email address. Contact your TV Provider for further information.