SportsNet New York is a regional sports network owned by Sterling Entertainment Enterprises. The network primarily focuses on sports and brings exclusive content from New York Mets (an American professional baseball team).
Further, the SNY: Stream Live NY Sports app lets you stream live breaking news, full game encores, original programming, an extensive video library, and more on your preferred streaming device.
You can download & install the SNY app on your TV-connected devices and activate it via sny.tv/activate using your TV provider credentials to stream content anytime, anywhere.
The SNY: Stream Live NY Sports app is compatible with all leading streaming devices and smartphones, including iOS, Android, tvOS, Apple TV, Roku, Fire TV, and Android TV.
Guide to Activate SNY app on your TV at sny.tv/activate
Only getting the SNY app on your device won’t help to stream live content. So, to watch the latest shows and live events, you must possess the following prerequisites to activate your device.
- A compatible & updated streaming device.
- Sign-in details with your TV provider.
- Stable Wi-Fi network.
- A computer or mobile phone to access sny.tv/activate.
After arranging the above things, follow the instructions below to activate the SNY app on Roku, fireTV, Apple TV, and Google TV.
How to Activate SNY on Apple TV
For New York Sports fans, staying connected to their teams and keeping a close watch on the game proceedings is essential. By installing the SNY app on your Apple TV, you can easily access sports content around the clock.
- Turn on your Apple TV and navigate to the App Store.
- Find the SNY app using the Search option.
- Select the app once it appears on the screen.
- Install the app by clicking the Get button.
- After installation, launch the SNY app on Apple TV.
- Follow the prompts to get an activation code on your TV screen.
- Now, visit sny.tv/activate on another device.
- Enter the code provided by your SNY app and select your TV provider from the list.
- Click the Login button and enter the TV provider sign-in credentials.
The Apple TV screen will refresh, and you are all set to watch your favorite regional sports.
Sny.tv Activate on Roku
Follow the steps below to add and activate the SNY channel app on Roku –
- Access the home screen of your Roku device.
- Navigate to the Streaming Channels option and select Search Channels.
- Click the Search feature and look for the SNY app.
- Click the Add channel button when the app shows up on the screen.
- After installing the app, launch it to get a unique activation code.
- Once you have the code, open sny.tv/activate on a computer or mobile browser.
- Type the code and select your TV provider from the given list.
- When prompted, log in using the service provider sign-in details to verify your SNY subscription.
After successful verification, you can stream New York baseball, football, basketball, and hockey team matches on Roku.
Activate SNY App on Android TV via sny.tv/activate
If you have an Android-based TV (Sony Bravia, One Plus TV, Mi TV, etc.) at home or work, you can stream live NY sports on the SNY TV app. Refer to the steps below to install and activate the app on Google TV –
- Search for the SNY app in the Google Play Store.
- Install and launch the app on Android TV.
- Inside the app, select the sign-in option to get a code.
- Save the code and access sny.tv/activate on a separate device.
- Enter the code shown on your TV screen.
- Choose your TV provider and click Login.
- Sign in with your TV provider credentials to watch SNY on Android TV.
Steps to Activate SNY on Firestick
Fire TV or Amazon Firestick is another compatible device where you can watch SNY TV. Here’s the guide to get started –
- On your Amazon Fire TV, go to the Home and select the Find option.
- Click the magnifying glass icon and type SNY with the help of the virtual keyboard.
- Click the Get button to install the SNY app on FireStick.
- Once installed, locate the app and open it.
- You will see a unique activation code to link your TV provider.
- Keep the code screen active while you visit sny.tv/activate on a computer or mobile device.
- Enter the code from the TV and select your cable provider. (If your provider is not on the list, contact your provider.)
- Provide the TV provider sign-in details and click Activate.
There you go! You can now stream live Mets games and other sports content on Fire TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
You will require the sign-in details with your TV provider to watch SportsNet New York.
Optimum, Verizon, Spectrum, DIRECTV STREAM, and DirecTV offer the SNY network in their packages. Also, you can get the network on YouTube TV, Hulu, FuboTV, etc.
Yes, the latest version of the SNY app is available on the Roku Channel Store. You can download it for free.